Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:54 AM
1) 15 year old boy, handsome and knows it, selfish, rude, treats girls terribly, and has a new one each week, bitchs and gossips, loves attention, easlily gets angry and jumps to the wrong conlcusion, self obsessed. He has blonde hair, blue eys and a very handosme face. I thought of Dylan, Mattie (Mathew) and Jake, the only thing is that i've got two other characters called James, and Joel. Is that too many J names.
2) Number one's twin sister, complete opposite, kind, caring sensitive, polite, funny, friendly, and down to earth. She is very helpful, but believes things easily and tends to forgive people easily even of they are in the wrong. She had long slightly curly light brown hair and blue eyes as well. I thought of Delilah, or Cassie 'Cassandra' but I'm not sure.
3) 16 year old girl who is horrible, manipulative, gossips, and is genrerally similar to number one, they go out for a while. She hates the main character, and is fearful that she will steel her boyfriend (called James), she gets jealous very easily. She is half Italian so has dark skin and long shiny dark hair. No idea on names for her.
The names I can't use because other characters have these names are
Isabelle, Jessica, Lucille, James, Lily, Rose, Emma, Phillipa, Willow, Bryony, Joel, Roxanne.
Thanks a lot
Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:05 PM
2. I like Delilah some other suggestions are:
Annie, Katherine (Kate or Katie), Heather, Jocelyn (Joss), Zoe, Olivia, Margaret (Maggie), Bethany
3. Graziella (Zia or Ella), Carlotta, Allegra, Belladonna (Belle or Bella), Contessa (Tess), Francesca, Giulietta, Mirabella (Mira or Bella), Violetta (Violet)
Hope you find some good suggestions that you like! Good luck!
Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:49 PM
2) Something like Rachael would suit her
3) Gabriella nn Gabby
Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:48 PM
What do you think of this idea? I think it fits because he would be mysterious and maybe he doesn't like people to know what his initials stand for so when he meets someone new and introduces himself to them "Hey, I'm P.C." (or whatever) they can think "Hmmm...wonder what P.C. stands for..."
I don't know, just a thought.
2. I like Cassandra.
3. I like Nina for her, though I don't think Nina is Italian...so if you want an Italian name that won't work. Or how about Alessandra nickname Alessa or Essie. That's fancy and pretty.
Good luck, please let us know if you decide on any names. I'm curious to know what you end up picking.
Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:28 PM
2. Cassie can be short for....Cassandra, Cassidy, Cassia.
3. I agree with Alyssa on Alessandra - very pretty and fancy sounding. Other Italian names....Adrianna, Alessa, Alessia, Alessandrina, Carisa, Daniela, Laurensa, Mariella, Michelina.
Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:24 AM
I like Bethany/Cassandra for the girl, and Alessandra for the mean girl!
Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:11 PM
Let us know what you end up using!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users