Okay....I think I you have pretty great taste in names! Here I
* Abigail Faith: I love Abby, but not Abigail for some strange reason. However, great combo!
* Adriana Marie: I like both names, they flow well together.
* Addison "Addie" Zoe: Dislike Addison. I prefer Adela or Adelina for the nn Addy/Addie....Zoe is unique in the mn spot.
* Adleigh Rose: I don't like Adleigh at all, sorry!
* Adeline Piper: I'm not sure if I like Adeline, it's Madeline without the M to me....Piper's trendy for me, but the names work together.
* Alexa Hayden: Alexa is gorgeous if popular. Hayden is masculine to me.
* Alissa Noelle: I love Alyssa spelled this way or your way. Noelle is nice with it!
* Alana Ruby: Spunky and lovely at the same time. Love it!
* Amelie "Ellie/Amie" Rose: Very elegant, pretty.
* Anna Piper/Kate: Anna is just blah, so boring nowadays. Piper and Kate are eh.
* Annabelle "Belle": I don't mean this to be rude at all, but it reminds me of a horse or cow name. Belle is nice, but oh so popular. Annabelle Maria, Annabelle Maeve, Annabelle Taylor, Annabelle Justine, Annabelle Gwen, Annabelle Patricia
* Analeigh Mae: Analeigh is alright, I LOVE Mae spelled this way, it's so classic.
* Anneliese: I like the name alright, but it's not a fave.
* Ariella "Elle" Paige: This is lovely. Very nice combo, even if I dislike Paige some.
* Audrina Marie: I prefer Audrianna Marie or Aubrianna Marie, but I like Audrina as well. Pretty combo!
* Ava Charlotte/Helene: I don't like Ava or Charlotte at all, Helene or Helena is gorgeous. Helena Charlotte is actually nice.
* Bridget Faith: Tomboyish! I love it.
* Briana "Brie" Ashlyn: Briana is beautiful but getting popular. I love Brie (the name and the cheese
) Dislike Ashlyn. Briana Faith is prettier, Briana Paige, Briana Rose, Briana Piper, Briana Marie, Briana Mae all sound loads better.
* Bronte Amelia: This is actually a unique name. I like the combo and everything.
* Bryony Paige: Love it.
* Catherine/Caterine "Cate": Fine but boring....prefer Caterine and also like Caterina, Catrina. Caterine Faith, Caterine Leigh, Caterine Briana, Caterine Louise, Caterine Penelope
* Callista "Callie" Rose: I love Callie, but not Callista so much. I like Cala, Calla, Calandra, Calantha better. Even just plain Callie Rose is beautiful.
* Catalina "Cate": I love this name. Catalina Faye, Catalina Marie, Catalina Faith, Catalina Rose, Catalina Eve, Catalina Paige, Catalina Willow, Catalina Sage, Catalina Noelle, Catalina Joy
* Charlotte Adele: I despise Charlotte (all I can think of is harlot), but love Adele. Consider switching the names?
* Chelsea Brooke: Cute, but a little 80s for me. Still works though.
* Corinne "Cori": Lovely name. I also like it for the mn spot. I like Corinna as well. Corinne Taylor, Corinne Samantha, Corinne Sarai, Corinne Maia
* Cora: One of my favorite names ever! I also love all it's variants (except Corabella). Cora Felicity, Cora Violet, Coralie Sage, Coralie Shay, Coralina Fae, Coralina Muse are all on my own list.
* Eden Elizabeth/Marie: Eden is pretty said aloud, but I can't stand the way it looks when written/typed. Both combos work fine.
* Ella Hope/Rosalind/Brooklyn: Ella is sooo overused and i only like it as a nn anyway. Ella Hope is fine, but it doesn't flow with Rosalind or Brooklyn well at all. I love Rosalind as a fn, nn Lindy. Rosalind Elle is kinda pretty. Rosalind Eve is on my own list.
* Elinor "Ellie" Jane: I love Ellie, but not Elinor (spelled this way or any way). I like Elana, Elaina Ellora, Elisa, Elina, Eliza a lot better. Elinor Jane doesn't flow well either. If you must use it, Elinor Paige, Elinor Mae
* Emma Cadence/Kathryn: Emma is lovely but popular. Emma Cadence is quite nice.
* Emily Taylor: I love Taylor, not Emily so much.
* Emmeline "Emi" Cadence/Ivy: I dislike Emmeline, it doesn't work with Cadence and I dislike Ivy. So sorry!
* Erin Adele: This is pretty, though a little blah after some of your more fun and exotic combos. Still, it's nice.
* Evie/Evy Marie (Though I couldn't 'cause of our very on Evy!)/Amelia: I like both combos. Evie as a nn for Evangeline, Evanthe, Evelina, Evita is even better!
* Georgia Scarlett/Faith: I prefer Georgina or Georgiana, but Scarlett and Faith work with all the George names.
* Ginny Mariah: This is sweet. I like it but was always afraid Ginny wouldn't age that well?
* Grace Isabel: I despise Grace (it and Charlotte are my pet peeves!) LoL Isabel is soo popular (extremely popular names are my pet peeve also)
* Hannah Juliet/Grace: I love Hannah Juliet. I like Juliet as a fn also.
* Hayden Noelle (In honor of Haddie :') ): I don't like Hayden at all and the Ns run together....
* Hailey Elizabeth/Margaret: I don't like Margaret at all, but it sounds nice with Hailey. Hailey Elizabeth is a bit of a tongue twister.
* Helena Ivy: I love Helena. Ivy not so much, but the combo works.
* Honor Marie: I like Honora myself. Honor is nice too, but i like it in the mn slot. Something is off about Honor Marie.
* Imogen Rose: No, sorry. I don't like Imogen.
* Isobel "Izzy" Catherine: See what I said above about Isobel. Still, it works with Catherine.
* Isla Josephine/Grace: I LOVE Isla Josephine! It's a lovely combo. Dislike Grace.
* Ivy Juliet: dislike Ivy, but it sounds fine with Juliet.
* Jane: This is classic and not overly used right now. I love Janie as well. Jane Samantha, Jane Aurora, Jane Mariella, Jane Helena, Jane Lorelei, Jane Veronica, Jane Victoria, Jane Juliet (JJ would be adorable) I also love June!
* Johannah: I like it as Johanna. Johanna Faith, Johanna Daphne, Johanna Louise, Johanna Violet
* Julianna: Pretty but not the most original. Julianna Mae, Julianna Maeve, Julianna Bryn, Julianna Dawn, Julianna Nicole
* Julia: I like Julianna better, but this is still fine. Besides the above mns, Julia Christine, Julia Jane, Julia Caitlin, Julia Scarlett
* Karina "Kari": Lovely, and I like Katrina (though I'm biased). Karina Vivien, Karina Lynn, Karina Faith, Karina Melody, Karina Layne
* Kayra "Kay": Too close to Kayla and sounds made up. Kyra I like. Or Kara/Cara. Kayra Stephanie, Kayra Natalie, Kayra Josephine
* Kate: Boring, and only as a nn for me. Kate Samantha, Kate Helena
* Keira: Love it. Keira Felicity, Keira Lynn, Keira Violet, Keira Bridget
* Leah: I like it as a mn. Leah Freya, Leah Natalia, Leah Anastasia
* Leila: Pretty, I like Leia also. Leila Meredith, Leila Josephine, Leila Joy, Leila Christine
* Lilah: I like this spelling the best, but afraid of it's growing popularity. Lilah Jane, Lilah Morgan, Lilah Beatrice, Lilah Valerie
* Lily/Liliana Madeline/Eden: Lily and Liliana are nice, but overused. I don't like Madeline for the same reason and it doesn't work with either name. Lily Eden is okay but a bit short.
* Lorelai "Rory": I love Lorelei spelled this way. It's in many of my middle name slots. Lorelei Meredith, Lorelei Fiona, Lorelei Sierra
* Lucie/Lucia Noelle: Lucy is cute like this. Noelle doesn't seem to work with it though. Lucia is nice. Lucy Faith, Lucy Victoria, Lucy Jenica, Lucy Mariah, Lucia Danelle, Lucia Penelope, Lucia Jaclyn
* Madeline "Maddie/Elle" Claire/Honor/Rose (Mad-eh-lyn): I don't like Madeline that much but Madeline Claire would be my pick.
* Maia: gorgeous. Maia Nicolette, Maia Catherine, Maia Layne, Maia Jillian
* Maggie: It's a dog name for me sorry! I don't like it for a person or as a nn either.
* Matilda "Tilly": Very cute. I like just Tilda or Tildie too. Matilda Lindsay, Matilda Briar, Matilda Jane, Matilda Ruby
* Mariah: I like it, but better as a mn for some of your awesome combos.
* Melody: Another one of my favorite names. I struggle for a middle name though, too. Melody Sage, Melody Fiona, Melody Sarina
* Meredith: Lovely and underused. I like it as a mn also. Meredith Sarai, Meredith Laurel
* Mika: Not a big fan of this for a girl, I know a boy named Micah.
* Mia: Fine, but I like Maia better. Mia Rochelle, Mia Colette
* Monica "Nicci": Lovely name, my best friend's name is Monica Lynn actually. Monica Faith, Monica Ruby, Monica Meredith
* Moira: Eh, not one of my fave names, difficult for some people to say. Myra is better for me.
* Morgan: I prefer it in the mn slot only.
* Nadia: Beautiful. Nadia Rose, Nadia Vivienne, Nadia Patrice, Nadia Claire
* Natalia Cadence/Rae: I like both combos and love Natalia.
* Naomi: It's a bit old fashioned for me, but it's not awful. Naomi Justine, Naomi Jane, Naomi Lynn, Naomi Bianca, Naomi Lorelei
* Nicole: Fine but boring. And no middle names seem to fit it, I like it better as a mn, or Nicolette as a mn.
* Nina: short and sweet. I like it. Nina Vivienne, Nina Melody, Nina Samantha, Nina Cadence
* Noelle: only as a mn
* Nora Paige: I don't really like either name, but they flow well together.
* Paige: mn only
* Penelope Sage: Lovely combo. I like it!
* Phoebe: Cute but it IS hard to pair with a mn. Phoebe Meredith, Phoebe Vanessa, Phoebe Jade
* Piper Amelia: Eh, it's okay, but Piper's not one of my faves.
* Rachelle: I feel as if this would get mispronounced a lot. Rachel or Rochelle, depending what you wanted it to be.
* Renee: It's alright, a bit outdated. Renee Marie, Renee Harmonia (I know a girl with this name), Renee Patricia, Renee Tiara
* Rebecca Ivy/Juliet: Rebecca Juliet is fine, but I like the names switched.
* Reese: not for a girl
* Roxane Piper: I like Roxana. Piper actually flows well with it.
* Rosalind: Lovely. Rosalind Piper is sweet, Rosalind Eve, Rosalind Faith, Rosalind Joy, Rosalind Maeve
* Ruby: Very cute but growing in popularity. Ruby Lynn, Ruby Meredith, Ruby Juliet, Ruby Hannah, Ruby Jane
* Sabrina: I like this name. I also like Sabina/Sabine. Sabrina Marie, Sabrina Fae, Sabrina Dawn, Sabrina Nicole
* Savannah: Very pretty. I always think of the movie Savannah Smiles. I like Vannah as a nn. Savannah Rose, Savannah Faith, Savannah Kate
* Sarah: Too boring, I know billions who all complain about how popular their name is.
* Sarai: Love it (I've been suggesting this to you as a mn sometimes). Sarai Maureen, Sarai Jillian, Sarai Josephine
* Scarlett Niamh: It's alright, works.
* Shelby Nicole: I like Shelby, but would use Nicolette here
* Sinead: don't really like it that much, can't think of a good pair with it
* Skye: My friend's daughter is named Skye Brianna. Skye Marie, Skye Louisa
* Sophie Adele: It flows nicely. I like it though Sophie is getting popular.
* Sophia/Sofia Violet: I prefer Sophie. Violet I love as a mn
* Summer: Eh, too 80s. Summer Lynn
* Talia Rose: Stunning, I love it.
* Taylor Alissa: The flow is off, though I like both names.
* Tara Imogen: I love Tara and never hear it anymore. I don't like Imogen with it though.
* Tate Alexandra: No Tate for a girl for me. Tatum either. Sorry.
* Tayten: I dislike it.
* Tessa Danielle: I like this. It works.
* Topaz: Eh, not really my style. If you must use, Topaz Lorelei, Topaz Nicolette, Topaz June
* Trinity: I dislike it, it sounds trashy to me, sorry.
* Vanessa: It's nice. Vanessa Jo, Vanessa Jane, Vanessa Hailey, Vanessa Taylor
* Valerie: I like it. I love lots of V names. Valerie Joline, Valerie Kate, Valerie Georgina, Valerie Faith
* Veronica: Ditto. LoL Veronica Sage, Veronica Louise, Veronica Juliet
* Violet: I like it as a mn, it's okay as a fn. Violet Bianca, Violet Quinn, Violet Cosette
* Victorie/Victoire: I don't really like either of these. I like Victoria though.
* Vivienne/Vivian Grace: I love Vivienne as a mn. Ayla Vivienne is on my list. I don't like Grace as said before. Vivian Louise, Vivian Hazel, Vivian Patricia
* Zoe Madeleine: I like Zoey, but not Zoe. Zoey Madeleine works I think.
* Zayda: I like this name, it's unique and spunky. Zayda Caroline, Zayda Penelope, Zayda Meredith
Phew! My fingers need a break! LoL Hope that helped! Overall, good taste!