#21 RevAllie

RevAllie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:36 PM

Dear Diary,
I hate my name, Juniper Sara. My mother went into a rave today about how nice it was that I was named after family members. Well guess what, at the ripe old age of 17, I could care less. I'm just glad my friends call me June instead.
I met with Nicholas Anderson today. I think his middle name, Caspar, would be a wonderful first name for our first son. I love how even though we live in Vermont, he still has part of his North Carolina accent. I love his curly, red hair. I love it's burnt orange color, it makes his blue eyes stand out. He claims my light brown hair is like everyone elses, but that mine stands out, especially with my grey eyes. I love how he's honest and not afraid to disagree with me. I love that he doesn't feel he needs to lie so I feel special. The truth has never felt so good...now if only my parents approved.
Nick and June
Posted Image

#22 kate10_16

kate10_16

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:27 PM

Hi my name is Magnolia (Maggie) Jane Vincent, Iím 17 years old and have ocean blue eyes and chocolate brown hair,
and I attend a private high school in Raleigh, North Carolina with the love of my life William (Will) Noel Eaton
he has green eyes and light brown hair, we have been dating for almost a year.
Everything was perfect except that my parents donít like Will, they thing heís just dating me for my dadís money.
but i trust that hes not.

#23 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

Hello, my name is Daisy Elizabeth Anderson. I live in Vermont and have hazel eyes with red hair. I'm seventeen and attend our local public high school. I am dating a boy named Henry Alfred Johnson, even though my parents despise him, and we have been together for five and a half months. Henry has grey eyes and blond hair.

#24 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,111 posts
  • Location:Forks, Washington, USA / District 13, Panem, North America

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:09 PM

I'm Violet Noelle Sowerbutts i'm 17 years oldand have Hazel eyes and light brown hair, i'm dating a guy named Jasper Klaus Stewart he also has Hazel eyes and dark brown hair,

#25 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:29 AM

Hey, i'm Zinnia Katherine Jones but everyone calls me Zina or Zinni[/color]. My boyfriend's name is Thomas Christian Williams, and we both live in [color="#FFA500"]California.

#26 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:04 PM

Part 1

My names is Heather Margaret Larkin, and I'm 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school. I'm in love with this amazing guy, Lionel Christian Young, except my parents despise him. We've been dating for six months. I'm from Florida, have green eyes and dyed auburn hair. He's from North Carolina, has blue eyes and light brown hair.

#27 bumblebee1116

bumblebee1116

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, running

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:18 PM

My name is Camellia Katherine Baker, but I go by Cammie. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a secret. I am in love with blond-haired, hazel-eyed Nicholas Joseph Grant. I know that seventeen is a little young to be in love. People, mostly my parents, keep telling me that I canít know what true love is and that all Iím feeling is chemistry and hormones. But my parents are just upset because Nick doesnít fit into their small view of the world. Youíd think Hanover, Vermont would be too small to have an elite social group, but it does and the Bakers are at the top of it. Since my parents never had the boy they wanted, or any of the children they dreamed of, really, they expect be to grow to be a debutante, go to Yale, take over the Baker Corporation, and marry a high class gentleman. The kind that they think attend my prestigious private school, but really donít. Nick is different. He cares about more than himself. He has big dreams of college and law school and stateís attorney, if his family can afford it. In fact, I wouldnít be surprised to see him go farther than the boys in my class. More importantly, Nick showed me what true love is.

#28 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:52 AM

GF: Violet Elizabeth Stewart (Hazel Eyes, Light Blonde Hair)
BF: Jasper Nicholas Jones (Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair)

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-1451748-young-smiling-caucasian-couple-portrait.php

#29 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:22 PM

Me: Jasmine Elizabeth Jonas/ Blue Eyes/ Black Hair
Boyfriend: Adrian Caspar Grayson/ Brown Eyes/Red Hair
Home: North Carolina

#30 JayGecko

JayGecko

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Science and Fiction.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:42 AM

Rose Catherine O'Leary [17]
Grey Eyes and Light Brown Hair
Nicholas Joseph Weston [18]
Brown Eyes and Dyed Blue Hair
from Orlando, Florida

#31 Guest_Rose-Anne_*

Guest_Rose-Anne_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

Part 1

You're 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school. You're in love with this amazing guy, except your parents despise him. You've been secretly dating for several months.
(Dear Girlfriend) DG: Azalea Jane Groton(17)
(Dear Boyfriend) DB: Geoffrey Casper Mitering(18)
Posted Image

I am from Vermont and I have hazel eyes and dark brown hair, while Geoffrey has Grey eyes and light brown hair.

#32 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:02 PM

Me: Camellia Elizabeth Chamberlain *Cami* [17] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
Bf: Leopold North Spencer *Leo* [17] - Hazel eyes, blonde hair
From Vermont

#33 kixi08

kixi08

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:26 PM

My name is Poppy Katherine Lewis. I am 17 years old, have baby blue eyes and dark brown hair. I attend a private school in Alabama, where i met my boyfriend. His name is Jasper Gabriel Hyatt. He is also 17 and has green eyes and black hair. We have been secretly dating for nearly a year because my parents don't like him at all. They don't think he's "good" enough for their daughter.

#34 Charlie

Charlie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:i love to read! I also love dancing, swimming and running!

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:46 PM

Dear Diary,
My name is Petunia Caroline Jones. But you can call me Carrie. I have green eyes and light brown hair. I'm 17 years old and I go to a very prestigious private high school in Illinois. My parents put me here because they think it will help me stay distracted. You see, they don't exactly LOVE my boyfriend. But me? I do. His name is Jasper Christopher Smith. He has gorgeous brown eyes and dark brown hair. We've been dating in secret for several months.
xoxo,
Carrie

#35 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:57 AM

Part 1
My name is violet julia cullen But you can call me v. I have grey eyes and blonde hair. I'm 17 years old and I go to a very prestigious private high school in Alabama. My parents put me here because they think it will help me stay distracted. You see, they don't exactly LOVE my boyfriend. But me? I do. His name is adrian tree martin. He has gorgeous hazel eyes and brown hair. We've been dating in secret for several months.

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/pomidoris/2457553682/
me

[img]http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=17+year+old+couple&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enGB479&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=DdynT6_oBOPN0QXo9KmLBA&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CAwQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=569#hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enGB479&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=teenage+boy&oq=teenage+boy&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=img.3...3879.5034.3.5924.8.6.0.0.0.2.198.736.2j4.6.0...0.0.p9Z2GMF7tH4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=5fd22f84e7a8fa99&biw=1366&bih=569
adrian

#36 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:09 AM

Part 1

My name is Laurel Katherine Williams. I am 17 years old and have brown eyes and light brown hair. I go to a prestigious private high school in Alabama. I'm in love with this amazing guy, Henry Christian Jensen; he has blonde hair and green eyes. We've been secretly dating for several months because my parents despise him.

#37 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:22 AM

ME: Alyssa Jane Wilson
BF: Nicholas ĎNicí Kristopher Scott
We are both 17 from Florida. I have Green eyes and dark Brown hair, Nic has Blue eyes and blonde hair

#38 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

Part 1: Hey! Nice to meet you(: I'm Laurel Elizabeth Andrews,my friends call me Lea.I have light brown hair and blue eyes.I'm 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school in North Carolina. I'm head over heels in love with this amazing guy,Adrian Gabriel Davids( such gorgeous dark brown hair and grey eyes...anyway where was I), except my parents despise him. We've been secretly dating for several months.

#39 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:15 PM

My name is Flora Katherine Herman. I'm 17 years old and I go to a prestigious high school called St. Xander's Academy in my hometown of San Francisco, California. I have hazel eyes and blonde hair. I have been dating Phillip Melchior North for several months although we've had to keep it a secret because my parents can't stand him. He has blue eyes and light brown hair.

#40 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,592 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing