Baby Name Poll Results
Top 5 girl vs. names in 1st comment
We would love thoughts and opinions on the 5 names in the first comment! We love them all equally and need help getting down to one name! Please help!
The Top Baby Name is...
Would you consider Kaia?
Eloise and Delilah are my faves.
What about Amber? Or Elaine? Or Daniella?
I do not like Amber, Kaia or Elaine but I think Daniela spelt that way is gorgeous! Please no more suggestions just opinions to narrow the list down.
Absolutely love Renee! Every Renee I’ve met is sweet and considerate of others.
Eloise is a fun and cute name and Delilah is just gorgeous!
Maia may have pronunciation problems and Ember isn’t feminine enough for me. Just my opinions though!
- Renee-- My favorite of all on your list and my only daughter’s middle name. Such a beautiful name and seldom heard as a first name.
- Ember--It sounds okay, but is going to be one of those names that falls by the wayside very quickly. It’s quite trendy. It would be hard to imagine a grown woman with this name. It ever-so-slightly borders on sounding like a stripper name.
- Eloise--I would put Eloise in the same category as Mildred. In other words, it’s a relic from the past best left in the past. It sounds like an ancient woman. Back to the mothballs with this one.
- Maia--Very pretty. I’ve also seen it spelled Maya. I love this name.
- Delilah--I’ve only known one in my life. It is lyrical. I wouldn’t want it shortened, though.
Eloise is my favorite!
Maia is beautiful, otherwise I’m not really a fan of the others.
Post a Comment:
Please keep your comments positive and helpful.
Even if you don't like the names. Thanks!
For all baby name poll questions, complaints, or improvements