Baby Name Poll Results
Opinions vs. on vs. these names?
I will put a list of the names in the comments section. Can you please tell me what you think of each name? Thank you!
The Top Baby Name is...
- Victor Edward
- Roman Bentley
- Timothy Kai
- Oscar Keanu
- Igor William
- Damian Carter
- Jack Brendan
- Lidia Kristen
- Susanna Morgan
- Victoria Lillian
The only ones I like are Jack Brendan and Victoria Lillian.
Timothy Kai (Fave)
Damian Carter (nice)
Victoria Lillian (pretty)
Thats all I like. The other names are dated.
I like Jack Brendan, Damian (not Carter), and I like all of the girls names listed, but I prefer Lidia spelt Lydia.
Victor Edward : Victor is NMS, but its fine. Edward is very classic and strong. I don’t think this name flows very well but its not bad.
Roman Bentley - I love Roman very strong and underused. I very much dislike Bentley though. Its a tacky "Teen Mom" name and cheapens the name as a whole.
Timothy Kai - Timothy is cute. Kai is cute. But they are two totally different styles. Timothy is very classic and conservative. Kai is very modern. I don’t think they go together
Oscar Keanu - Oscar is NMS but nice. I don’t much like Keanu but its alright as a middle name. it
- Igor William - Not a fan of Igor. All I think of is "Pull the Lever, Igor!". William is a very handsome name. I love it.
Damian Carter - Both names are nice. A solid choice
Jack Brendan - Ditto Damian. Its a good combo
Lidia Kristen - I like Lydia spelled this way. But I understand some ethnicities spell it Lidia and I understand if its part of your heritage. Not a fan of Kristen with Lydia. Lydia is so beautiful and classic I think she need a beautiful classic middle name to go with it.
Susanna Morgan - Susanna is NMS but pretty. Not a fan of it with Morgan. Morgan is very masculine and trendy and I feel it diminishes the quality of the name
Victoria Lillian - Beautiful combo. Very classic, elegant and beautiful. I love it.
- Victor Edward (Nice names, but I don’t like the flow)
- Roman Bentley (Very nice)
- Timothy Kai (My favorite)
- Oscar Keanu (Not Keen)
- Igor William (Not Keen)
- Damian Carter (My second favorite)
- Jack Brendan (OK)
- Lidia Kristen (Nice)
- Susanna Morgan (Love Susanna, but not Morgan)
- Victoria Lillian (OK)
- Victor Edward: I love the name Victor, it’s at the top of my list, very strong. Edward isn’t my favorite name, I think that Edmund is more handsome and flows better with Victor.
- Roman Bentley: I don’t like the name Roman very much, to me it’s like naming your kid Swede or Italian. I also dislike Bentley, this name is overall too trendy for my taste.
- Timothy Kai: Okay, I’m not a big fan of Timothy. Kai is alright.
- Oscar Keanu: I love the name Oscar, but I don’t think this name works well because of the two K sounds that are close together but not next to each other.
- Igor William: William is classic, I couldn’t argue with that one. I think that he’ll get a lot of teasing for Igor, though, being the strange, hunch-backed assistant to Dr. Frankenstein.
- Damian Carter: Too trendy for me.
- Jack Brendan: A nice name, but I wouldn’t choose it over Victor Edmund.
- Lidia Kristen: I prefer the spelling Lydia, and I think that Lydia Morgan sounds nicer.
- Susanna Morgan: alright, good flow.
- Victoria Lillian: too many syllables in my opinion.
- Victor Edward love this name
- Roman Bentley like it
- Timothy Kai like Kai not as keen on Timothy
- Oscar Keanu like this
- Igor William disike both
- Damian Carter love Damian not keen on Carter
- Jack Brendan not keen
- Lidia Kristen nice but Lydia is better spelling
- Susanna Morgan like Susanna dislike Morgan
- Victoria Lillian like Lillian dislike Victoria, doesn’t flow well
- Victor Edward - like this name
- Roman Bentley - ok but not great
- Timothy Kai - like Kai but not Timothy
- Oscar Keanu - like this unlikely combination
- Igor William - dreadful
- Damian Carter - love Damian but would put a different middle name
- Jack Brendan - Jack is way too popular and I dislke Brendan
- Lidia Kristen - Lydia looks better as does Kirsty
- Susanna Morgan - Morgan looks like a surname but I like Susanna
- Victoria Lillian - I find Victoria rather frumpy and Lilian (which I like very much) looks better with one ’l’
If I could mix and match I would choose
Damian Edward & Lydia Susanna
Post a Comment:
Please keep your comments positive and helpful.
Even if you don't like the names. Thanks!
For all baby name poll questions, complaints, or improvements