• Please log in to reply
768 replies to this topic

#181 Jen

Jen

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Reading, t.v., films, ice skating, bowling, NAMES!!!, history, theater, swimming, traveling, and much more!

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:04 AM

After my grandmothers and grandfathers:
Juanita Faye
and
Paul Joseph

#182 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:More than anything else in the world I love being with my family, which includes my amazing husband and our three gorgeous daughters. We are currently expecting number four, and are so excited! I am of course a mother first, but I am a writer second. I am a nut about names and etymology in general. I love reading; I’m a sucker for both the more modern fantasy books, like Harry Potter, and the also classics, like Shakespeare. Music is another thing that I could’ve live without, and I have to say my tastes definitely lean towards modern rock: Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach, and Theory of a Deadman are my very favorites. Not too big on television, but I couldn’t live without Lost. I also love cars (and driving them!), and I am the proud “mommy” of a Ford Mustang. I’m also pretty big on talking and I like to see myself as friendly, so I hope to see you around the boards!

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:54 AM

For today I like:
Liberty Rachelle "Libby" and Camaro Jace "Cam"

I kind of got caught up in the whole car theme :)

#183 Nicole

Nicole

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:polka dots, strawberries, comfortable clothes, chocolate, good music, baby things, working with kids, blogging, my friends

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:20 PM

Lilly Grace & Cameron Dean

#184 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:45 AM

Hannah Kate and Matthew James

#185 Jennifer

Jennifer

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:I am a widow, I have 5 children, 3 at home still. Right now they keep me too busy to have my own interests or at least to give them much time. I do love taking pictures and changing backgrounds etc on the computer. I read when I get a chance.

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:45 AM

Ransom Allen
&
Jerrica Noelle

#186 Jen

Jen

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Reading, t.v., films, ice skating, bowling, NAMES!!!, history, theater, swimming, traveling, and much more!

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:13 AM

Claudia Lorraine
and
Ethan Kyle

#187 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohčme each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:19 AM

Lydia Violet & Jason Timothy

#188 Jennifer

Jennifer

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:I am a widow, I have 5 children, 3 at home still. Right now they keep me too busy to have my own interests or at least to give them much time. I do love taking pictures and changing backgrounds etc on the computer. I read when I get a chance.

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

Victoria Eve
&
Victor David

#189 Nicole

Nicole

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:polka dots, strawberries, comfortable clothes, chocolate, good music, baby things, working with kids, blogging, my friends

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:58 PM

In honor of my grandparents:

Joe Dean & Naomi Jean

#190 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:More than anything else in the world I love being with my family, which includes my amazing husband and our three gorgeous daughters. We are currently expecting number four, and are so excited! I am of course a mother first, but I am a writer second. I am a nut about names and etymology in general. I love reading; I’m a sucker for both the more modern fantasy books, like Harry Potter, and the also classics, like Shakespeare. Music is another thing that I could’ve live without, and I have to say my tastes definitely lean towards modern rock: Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach, and Theory of a Deadman are my very favorites. Not too big on television, but I couldn’t live without Lost. I also love cars (and driving them!), and I am the proud “mommy” of a Ford Mustang. I’m also pretty big on talking and I like to see myself as friendly, so I hope to see you around the boards!

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:14 PM

Stanley Blaze and Ashlyn Nicole

#191 Nicole

Nicole

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:23 AM

Lilly Shae and Brett Edward

#192 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:10 AM

Callum Ryan and Hannah Kate

#193 Jennifer

Jennifer

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:28 AM

John Dallas & Rachel Elizabeth (Ggrandparents)

#194 Nicole

Nicole

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:35 PM

Bethany Gail and Austin Reid

#195 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohčme each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

Love your names, Nicole!

Madeleine Joy and David Matthew are my picks for today!

#196 Jen

Jen

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:04 PM

Juliet Caroline
and
Max Daniel

#197 Jennifer

Jennifer

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:27 PM

Philemina Rae
&
Jareth Micah

#198 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:09 PM

I will go with family names today.
Hazel Jean and Alwyn Paul

#199 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

Since it's Mother's Day and that just gives me fuzzy warm feelings about my mother and family, I also want to use family names:

Helena Nicole and Chad Austin

#200 Jennifer

Jennifer

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:52 AM

Well, if I named the kids today after what I feel they would be
Sleepy Time & Stuffy Head.. but that wouldn't do soooo.......

Hailey Elizabeth
&
Jordan Roy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users