517 replies to this topic

#301 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:28 PM

Say: They grow up so fast! She's adorable.

Think: Iris and Isaac are way too close. Logan and Lauren too. Iris is quite pretty, though.

My daughter Wren Elisa (18) is off to college next year! Luckily I'll have Brady Everett (15) and Vanna Katherine (13) still at home.

#302 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:08 PM

"Wow, they grow up so fast, don't they!"

Think: I prefer Wren on boys, but I do really like on girls, too! Elisa isn't my favorite, but it is nice with Wren. Brady Everett is a fantastic combo. Vanna Katherine isn't for me, but it is nice enough.

// These are my daughters, Indie Charlotte {15} and Salome Ruth {12}. Indie's been working pretty intensely on writing a paper for her literature class all day and we thought we'd come get smoothies to give her a break. //

#303 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:22 AM

Say: "What kind of smoothies did you decide on?"

Think: I like Indie's name, both first and middle. But Salome looks too much like Salmon and Ruth is nms.

// This is my only son, Chadwick Caiden [3], he's surrounded by girls all the time so we're letting him spend the night with your son. Chad's 5 sisters are Kimberly India [9]Monica Sophie [8], Andrea Lauren [7], Shannon Alexia [5], and Heather Charlotte [2]. Kim and Moni tend to pick on Chad quite a bit, but he's really close with Drey and Shan. Heather is pretty indifferent to them all. // 

#304 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,866 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:03 AM

Say: My son's excited to have him stay over. That's a house full of girls if I ever saw one!

Think: I love Caden, India, Sophie, and Heather Charlotte, but the other names aren't for me. I think the sibset goes well together though.

This is my son, Thomas Nathanael Fox (4). He's looking forward to a sleepover tonight with his friend from pre-school. His older sister, Jillian Matilda Rose (8), is having a sleepover too, but she'll be staying at her friend's house so our house won't be too crowded!

#305 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:30 AM

Say: That sounds like so much fun! I know what you mean. My kids always spontaneously bring their friends home! We hardly ever have enough room!

Think: Thomas Nathanael Fox is so handsome! Love it. Jillian Matilda Rose isn't for me.

My kids just got a treehouse! Cecily Rachel (7) has been all over it, but Shawn Emmett (10) has pretty much taken it over. 

#306 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:00 AM

"I loved having a treehouse as a kid!"

Think: Cecily Rachel is really cute. I like Emmett ok, but Shawn feels a little dated to me. I like the spelling Sean a little better.

// My daughter, Isabel Beatrice May {2}, is having her birthday party on Friday afternoon, you should come! //

#307 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:05 AM

Say: How fun, I'd love to come! Happy birthday, Isabel!

Think: Isabel May would be so pretty on its own! Love those names. Not a fan of Beatrice.

I can't believe that I have a daughter! She's only three weeks old and she amazes me every day. I'm so in love with my little Henley Georgia.

#308 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:16 AM

"Wow, congratulations! She's so sweet!"

Think: Henley isn't my favorite, it makes me think of the shirt style, but it isn't bad. And Georgia is really perfect with it.

// This is my son, Lachlan Isaac {6}. We're getting him some gloves and a winter hat for the football game he's going to with his dad on Saturday. I can't believe it's supposed to be 12 degrees outside! //

#309 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:40 PM

Say: I know, it's been so cold lately! Have fun at the game!

Think: I love Lachlan and Isaac and it's a nice combo but I feel like the flow is a little off.

These are my boys, Luke Samuel {5} and Carter Jack {2}. My husband and I just found that we're expecting their little sister! We're not sure what we're going to name her yet, though.

#310 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:07 PM

"What exciting news! Luke, are you excited to have a sister?"

Think: I love love love Carter Jack! Samuel is great, but Luke I have some really bad personal connotations with so my opinion is invalid.

// My son, Ezra Konstantinos {17}, is spending the semester in Greece with his grandparents to learn about his heritage. We miss him so much! His little sister, Halle Margalo {15} is hoping she can go, too, in a couple years! //

#311 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:11 PM

Say: "Greece is beautiful! I wish I could go again, such a beautiful country."

Think: I love Halle Margalo, the flow is great. I can't stand the name Ezra to be honest, and Konstantinos is a bit much in my opinion.

// This is my youngest, Caspar Ethan [2], we were just on our way to see his Dad and pick up his sisters, Summer Kiana [4] and Blair Thalia [8]. //

#312 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:24 PM

"Do you like being the youngest, Caspar?"

Think: I adore Caspar Ethan! Summer Kiana seems too trendy for my taste. I like Blair, but prefer it on boys. Blair Thalia is a great combo, though. The sibset seems a bit all over the place imo. Overall though, not bad.

// This is my son, Percy-Arthur Jack {4}. My husband and I are expecting a second son, due in just a month's time! //

#313 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:25 PM

Say: Are you excited to have a little brother, Percy?

Think: I love all three names and the flow is nice but I'm not a fan of double first names on boys.

This is my step-daughter, Elise Kaye {9}. We're having a girls' day out while my husband is coaching our son Jase's little league team. His full name is Jason Felix {5}.

#314 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:30 PM

"Nice to meet you, Elise! Are you having fun?"

Think: I love Elise Kaye and Felix! Jason/Jase isn't for me.

// My daughter, Margaret Bijou "Mamie" {6}, is having a blast with her new bike! She's really caught on how to ride quickly. //

#315 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,866 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:01 PM

Say: Bike riding is great fun! Well done Mamie!

Think: I adore Margaret and the nickname Mamie, but I'm not a fan of Bijou.

This is my oldest daughter, Harper Clarity (7). Her younger brother and sister, Isaiah Truth (3) and Poppy Serene (2), are at home with their dad while Harper and I buy new school shoes!

#316 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:08 PM

"New shoes are always fun! Have you picked them out yet?"

Think: I absolutely love Isaiah Truth! Poppy Serene is lovely, too. Harper Clarity isn't for me, though I do love Harper on boys.

// My son, Andrew Stellan Perth {7}, got a 100 on his Math test today, so we are celebrating with ice cream! //

#317 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:58 PM

Say: Awesome! I know how hard those can be.

Think: Andrew is very strong and handsome, though very popular. Stellan seems kind of girly to me and Perth is not my style. I have a double middle name and boy, it can be a pain.

This is my daughter, Marceline Emma (9). Marcy's playing Matilda in the upcoming production.

#318 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:20 PM

Say: "Wow, theatre is so great. Are you nervous at all?"

Think: Marceline is nice, I like Marcy as a nickname. Emma is a cute middle. The combo flows well.

// This is my nephew, Dustin Andrew [7], and his little siblings, Justin Lucas & Kristin Eleanor [5]. //

#319 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:39 PM

Say: Nice to meet you!

Think: All names are wonderful! I especially like Dustin, and while I'm usually not a big fan of matching names I think these are alright.

This is my son, Nicholas Jeremy (1). He loves playing with his blocks.

#320 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

"He's adorable!"

Think: I like both names, but personally together they seem a little lackluster. Still nice, though.

// This is my daughter, Mary-Olive Jillian {7}. She's helping me pick out a birthday present for her younger sister, Hazel Temperance {4}. //

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users