• This topic is locked This topic is locked
517 replies to this topic

#321 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,814 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:49 PM

Say: What are you thinking of getting Hazel, Mary-Olive?

Think: Both combinations are stunning, I adore how they flow and fit together as a sibset as well as being seperate names. Olive & Hazel are a bit colour-y, but I like it.

This is my grandaughter, Rainelle Eternity (1). Rainie's mother, Josephine Clara (25), is an actress who loves more 'out-there' names. My son, Courtney Jonathan (30), has chosen more familiar names for his children Isobel Margaret (5) and Collin Victor (2). I love them all, but of course I'm biased!

#322 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:44 PM

Say: Those are some unique names!

Think: I love Josephine and her daughter's names, as Courtney's children's names. I do not like Courtney for a boy though.

This is my daughter Scarlett Victoria {2}. Her sister Audrey Sabrina {1} is at her grandmother's house.

#323 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:35 PM

Say: "Hi, Scarlett!"

Think: I love-love-love the name Scarlett, and I love Victoria almost as much. The names Audrey and Sabrina are cute too, but seem soft in comparison to the bold others.

// This is my oldest son, Jesse Nicholas Jr. [19], and my youngest, Angelo Jesse [17]. They had their first paid gig last night at Herman's Hideaway. The floor was bouncing, they crowd was so hyped. Jesse is the vocalist, but also plays bass when needed. Angelo is a percussionist, and also screams as a back up when the other drummer decides to show up. //

[Based off of people I actually know.]

#324 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,814 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:31 AM

Say: That sounds fun! What sort of music do you play?

Think: I'm not a fan of any of the names, and I don't like how both boys have a name that's the same, just personal preference.

This is my daughter Beatrix Noelle (8). Bea has some birthday money to spend, so we're out looking for dolls today.

#325 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:41 AM

Say: Nice! How many dolls you wanna get?

Think: Beatrix is nms at all. Noelle is very pretty.

These are my twins, Isiana Laree & Hayden Dean. We're going to play mini golf then eat pizza and Ice Cream as a treat for their honor rolls!

#326 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:06 AM

"Good job, guys! I hope you have a really fun evening!"

Think: I like Isiana and Hayden, but Laree isn't for me and I don't like how Dean flows with Hayden.

// My son, Elijah Courage {16}, is out working on the car with his dad. We've got an old Mustang and once they've fixed it up, it'll be Elijah's car. //

#327 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,814 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:36 PM

Say: That's a great idea! I bet he's having a great time fixing it up with his dad.

Think: Elijah Courage is very handsome! I love the nickname Eli, and I'm really loving virtue names right now.

I'd like you to meet my daughter, Coraline Rejoice (1m). She gets that wild red hair from her father, although he's got quite a bit more than her right now! My husband and I are so in love with little Cora.

#328 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

"She is so adorable!"

Think: Cora is so nice. Coraline reminds me too much of the movie, even though I have never even seen it. Rejoice is very pretty.

// This is my daughter, Anne Margalo {3}, and my son, Jack Hawthorne {1}. Annie has been on her best behavior today, she has played nicely and shared her toys with Jack and she ate all of her vegetables at lunch! I'm so proud of her. //

#329 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:03 PM

Say: Great job Anne!

Think: I love all of the first names, but am not fond of the middles.

This is my son Devon Mitchel {15}. He just got his learners permit.

#330 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,814 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

Say: Hey Devon, congrats!

Think: Not a fan of either name.

These are my twins Wisteria Fate and Peregrine Dare. Wist and Perry turned four yesterday, and they enjoyed their superhero birthday party.

#331 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:42 PM

Say:Superheroes, huh? That's pretty awesome!
Think: I like Fate and Wisteria is ok, but none of the names are really my style.

These are my kids, Hadley Marie (2) and Hayden James (2) are twins. This new little one is Isabella Posey. Bella is only 2 mons old. I just love all of my sweet children'

#332 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:55 PM

Say: "They're all adorable!"

Think: I love Hadley and Hayden as a sibset, Marie and James are a bit filler-y but they go together well and flow with the fns very nicely. Posey seems a bit out of place in comparison to the other mns. Isabella is lovely.

// This is my daughter, Scarlett Luna [13], I took her to her first live music show tonight. //

#333 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:32 PM

Say: They are adorable!
Think: I love Hadley and Hayden, but they are a bit to similar. I love James, Marie, and Isabella. Posey isn't my style.

This is my daughter Kinsleigh Elle {2}. Her brother Kayden Jacoby {1} is at his aunt's house.

#334 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

Say: "That's a shame, I was looking forward to meeting the infamous Kayden!"

Think: Kinsleigh is kind of horrible, it's going to be a horror with spelling and possibly with pronunciation. I'd stick with Kinsley because it's simpler and doesn't have the word 'sleigh' in it. Elle is nms. I like Kayden, but spelled Caiden, Caden, or even Kaden, the y makes it look a little dumb. Jacoby is handsome, though. 

// This is my daughter, Scarlett Luna [13], I took her to her first live music show tonight. //

[Reposting because I was skipped.]

#335 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:36 PM

"Wow, so cool! What show did you get to see?"

Think: Very nice, tasteful name! I adore Scarlett.

// This is my daughter, Cecelia Cole {8}. Celie and I are going to the new theme park tomorrow, do you and your kids want to come with us? //

#336 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:36 PM

Say: Sounds awesome!
Think: Both names are nice, but not my style. Love her nn though! The flow is great!

These are my boys: Emerson Carter (17), Caleb Graham (15), Logan Calder (12), and Caden Matthew (7). My little girl, Isabella Cadence (3), is the last of our bunch. Bella has her brothers wrapped around her little finger!

#337 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:39 PM

"Nice to meet you guys"

Think: I like the names alright, though there are so many C names that are so similar to each other, and the styles are very different in the sibset. Overall, it's nice, though.

// This is my daughter, Cecelia Cole {8}. Celie and I are going to the new theme park tomorrow, do you and your kids want to come with us? //

-reposting as it was skipped-

#338 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:45 PM

Say: We would love to come!

Think: I love Cecelia, but not Cole.

This is my son, Jarrett Christopher {12}. His twin brother, Christian Jacob {12} is in a spelling bee. The boys' sisters, Jenna Elise and Emma Juliet {8} are excited to watch!

#339 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:24 PM

Say: "Wow, that's awesome! I've always been a terrible speller."

Think: Jarrett is nms, but Christopher, Christian, and Jacob are very handsome. I like Jenna, Emma, and Juliet, but Elise is not my favourite. Very cute sib set though.

// This is my youngest, Sawyer Justin [2], his older brothers Micah Jesse [7] and Parker Angelo [6] are outside jumping on the tramp. And his sister, Dakota Avery [9], is at the neighbor's house. //

#340 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:32 PM

"Quite the bunch you've got! I bet they keep you busy."

Think: Sawyer and Micah Jesse are really handsome. Justin is nms. Dakota Avery I would definitely assume was a boy. Parker Angelo is a great combo, but Angelo seems to stick out in this sibset. Sawyer, Micah, and Parker fit really well together.

// This is my daughter, Stella Troian {11}. She's waiting on her friend's mom to come pick her up, she has a sleepover tonight! //

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users