32 replies to this topic

#21 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:11 AM

Well, it's been about two years since Jacob and I met now, and last year around this time, he asked me to move in with him. Soon afterwards, I found out I was pregnant, with twins! Jolie and Josiah were both so excited! It was wonderful to see them laugh and giggle each time they felt their siblings move around or kick.

Jacob Alexander McAllister{29} and Emeline Bronte James{20} "Emmy"
Posted Image

Jolie Faith McAllister{12}
Posted Image

Josiah Lebron James{4}
Posted Image

Clancy Zane McAllister{Newborn} and Clara Rose McAllister{Newborn}
Posted Image

#22 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

DW: Verity Juno Gallagher Denning "Vera" (23)[Tall, Wavy Red Hair, Blue Eyes ]
DH: Ryan Benjamin Denning (23) [Tall, Curly Brown Hair, Brown Eyes]

-DD:Bluebell Seraphina Denning "Belle" (3) [Wavy Brown Hair, Blue Eyes]
-DS/DD: Calloway Zane Denning "Cal" [Curly red hair, blue eyes] / Lucinda Bryony Denning "Lucy" (nb) [Wavy red hair, blue eyes]

Verity and Ryan got married! Vera decided to take her husband's last name and use hers as a middle name. They decided to change Belle's last name as well.

Some weeks after their honeymoon, Vera found out she was pregnant, and there were not one, but two babies! Trying to explain to Belle that she was going to be a big sister was not easy, and Belle was not as excited as Vera and Ryan expected her to be. Even now that the babies are here, Belle looks at them and is unsure of what to do.

#23 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

Maximus Zane Miller [19]
Amelia Jocelyn Clarkson [20]
Keifer Dylan Clarkson [4]
Dexter Rush Miller [3]
Webster Jax Miller [0]

* Got engaged
* Children are excited about new baby

The Clarkson-Miller Family

Max and Amy

Keif ~ Dex ~ Web

#24 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:12 AM

{23} Lydia Charlotte Breckner

Job: Nanny

Looks: short, curly blonde hair; hazel eyes

February 12, 2013 ~ Life has been pretty hectic as of late. In fact 'hectic' is a bit of euphemism. Six weeks ago I was in a car accident and broke two ribs as well as my wrist. And then yesterday I find out that I'm pregnant. Ben and I are having a baby and I don't think we are at all ready for that.

October 9, 2013 ~ Our baby has arrived! Dexter Keanu Lowell was born earlier this morning and is already turning out to be the perfect baby. Ben and I are totally in love with our beautiful baby boy.

October 9, 2015 ~ Today we had Dexter's 2nd birthday party! It was a Blue's Clues themed birthday party and all the kids loved it. Even though Ben and I aren't together anymore he came and supported Dexter. I got to meet lots of the kids' parents. In particular I met Ryan Luke Anderson, a 27-year-old dad of 6-year-old twin boys Archer Beckett and Tucker August. He just happens to live right around the block!

December 21, 2016 ~ It may be a little early, but this year I got one of the best Christmas presents ever. Ryan proposed! We're engaged! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Ryan and his two boys.

~

{23} Lydia xx Benjamin {23}

{3} Dexter

{23} Lydia & Ryan {28}

{6} Archer // Tucker

{3} Dexter

#25 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

A year after we met, Daniel and I are still going strong, so we decide to move in together. About this time, I also realize that I'm pregnant again! He's pretty happy, although I'm a bit nervous as I've just started getting used to being a mom for FOUR THREE-YEAR-OLDS. The girls, however, are really excited and keep telling everyone that they're getting TWO (yep, twins again) little brothers!

In October, our boys Casper Zane Johansson and Crispin Axel Johansson were born.
Posted Image
Mira and Alea

Posted Image
Blue and Eva

Posted Image
Casper and Pin

Daniel at the lake:
Posted Image

#26 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

round one:
Theon Zachary Ellis, male, 15.
Nanny from England.
Short, straight red hair, hazel eyes.

round two:
It's been six months and my girlfriend, Camilla Iris Pershing, and I decide to take our relationship to the next level and she becomes pregnant. We have a little girl named Rebel Evangeline Ellis.

round three:
It's been two years, and Millie and I have broken up, but we are amicably raising Rebel. For her second birthday, we throw her a Spongebob themed party and invite lots of family and friends. During the party, a friend of a friend catches my eye. She doesn't have any kids, but playing wonderfully with all the children there. I spark up a conversation and find out her name is Serena Frances Newman.

round four:
Serena and I have been dating for a year and we decide to move in together. Shortly thereafter, she becomes pregnant with twin boys. Rebel doesn't quite understand why there are two new screaming babies taking all the attention she used to get, but she's starting to adapt.

the family:

ln: Ellis

me: Theon Zachary
ex-gf/baby mama: Camilla Iris Pershing "Millie"
gf: Serena Frances Newman

dd: Rebel Evangeline
ds/ds: Malachy Fox / Kit Wilder

#27 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:04 AM

My name is Emeline Ivana Dell. I am tall, and I have wavy red hair and blue eyes. I am from New York, I am 21 years old, and I work as a nanny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~6 MONTHS LATER~

I have been having a lot of fun with my family and friends lately! I am out late, I don't always wake up at home, and I often wake up with headaches, as reminders to the previous night's activities. Soon, after many months of partying, something happens that will change my life forever.

I have a one night stand with my best friend, Judah Caleb Preston. 2 weeks later, when I was supposed to get my period, I didn't. After it being a couple days late, I take a pregnancy test, and find out what I was dreading - I'm pregnant.

Around 9 months later, I give birth to a baby girl named Cruise Evangeline Dell-Preston. My best friend Judah and I are having a pretty hard time talking because of our little "incident." If it weren't for us being drunk that night, this would never have happened. Even though Judah and I don't talk much, he tries to see Cruise at least once a week and pays child support. I agreed to also give my daughter both of our last names (hypenated), so Judah will still feel that Cruise is his daughter. As for me, well I hope I don't lose my insanity because I wasn't ready. I still love my baby girl, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My daughter is now two years old, and I am throwing her a birthday party - the theme is Yo Gabba Gabba! I invite friends, family and even coworkers to the event. I am so proud of my daughter, and how she has grown! But, there are more twists of fate in the making that will soon make themselves clear!

At the party, I meet a friend of my older brother, Jordan Michael Dell. Jordan's friend is named, Gavin Wyatt Newton. He told me that he has kids! The twin boys that were playing with my daughter are his sons! They are my daughter's age - 2. The boys are named Sawyer Beckett and Fletcher Langston Newton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a year since I first met my new love interest at my daughter's birthday party. We've spent more time together, and seem very happy! But my life is in motion again, and I never know what's around the bend!

It has only been a year, but Gavin and I get married! He loves my daughter, and I love his sons a lot! We decided that waiting any longer would just be pointless.

It turns out, not long before Gavin and I got married (it's been about 3 months), I got pregnant! I never expected to get pregnant, so I never took a pregnancy test. I also didn't have much morning sickness, so I thought I was just coming down with something. I found out I was pregnant when my stomach started getting bigger, then the food cravings, and finally - the kicking! I was positive then! I felt more than two feet kick me at once - so I knew I was having twins! I expect they will be boys!

I just went to the doctor, and I was right! I am having twins, and they are both boys! I figured as much because I didn't have much morning sickness, and I was craving salty foods (although this has been proven wrong). My daughter is very excited, and so are my step-sons! They are eager to meet their baby brothers!

About 8 1/2 months later, I give birth to my little boys, whom we name Griffith Axel and Breccan Maddox Newton.

The Newton Family

DW: Emeline Ivana {25}

DH: Gavin Wyatt {27}

DSS/DSS: Sawyer Beckett/Fletcher Langston Newton {3}

DD: Cruise Evangeline Dell-Preston {3}

DS/DS: Griffith Axel/Breccan Maddox Newton {NB}

#28 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

My name is Emeline Ivana Dell. I am tall, and I have wavy red hair and blue eyes. I am from New York, I am 21 years old, and I work as a nanny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~6 MONTHS LATER~

I have been having a lot of fun with my family and friends lately! I am out late, I don't always wake up at home, and I often wake up with headaches, as reminders to the previous night's activities. Soon, after many months of partying, something happens that will change my life forever.

I have a one night stand with my best friend, Judah Caleb Preston. 2 weeks later, when I was supposed to get my period, I didn't. After it being a couple days late, I take a pregnancy test, and find out what I was dreading - I'm pregnant.

Around 9 months later, I give birth to a baby girl named Cruise Evangeline Dell-Preston. My best friend Judah and I are having a pretty hard time talking because of our little "incident." If it weren't for us being drunk that night, this would never have happened. Even though Judah and I don't talk much, he tries to see Cruise at least once a week and pays child support. I agreed to also give my daughter both of our last names (hypenated), so Judah will still feel that Cruise is his daughter. As for me, well I hope I don't lose my insanity because I wasn't ready. I still love my baby girl, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My daughter is now two years old, and I am throwing her a birthday party - the theme is Yo Gabba Gabba! I invite friends, family and even coworkers to the event. I am so proud of my daughter, and how she has grown! But, there are more twists of fate in the making that will soon make themselves clear!

At the party, I meet a friend of my older brother, Jordan Michael Dell. Jordan's friend is named, Gavin Wyatt Newton. He told me that he has kids! The twin boys that were playing with my daughter are his sons! They are my daughter's age - 2. The boys are named Sawyer Beckett and Fletcher Langston Newton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a year since I first met my new love interest at my daughter's birthday party. We've spent more time together, and seem very happy! But my life is in motion again, and I never know what's around the bend!

It has only been a year, but Gavin and I get married! He loves my daughter, and I love his sons a lot! We decided that waiting any longer would just be pointless.

It turns out, not long before Gavin and I got married (it's been about 3 months), I got pregnant! I never expected to get pregnant, so I never took a pregnancy test. I also didn't have much morning sickness, so I thought I was just coming down with something. I found out I was pregnant when my stomach started getting bigger, then the food cravings, and finally - the kicking! I was positive then! I felt more than two feet kick me at once - so I knew I was having twins! I expect they will be boys!

I just went to the doctor, and I was right! I am having twins, and they are both boys! I figured as much because I didn't have much morning sickness, and I was craving salty foods (although this has been proven wrong). My daughter is very excited, and so are my step-sons! They are eager to meet their baby brothers!

About 8 1/2 months later, I give birth to my little boys, whom we name Griffith Axel and Breccan Maddox Newton.

The Newton Family

DW: Emeline Ivana {25}

DH: Gavin Wyatt {27}

DSS/DSS: Sawyer Beckett/Fletcher Langston Newton {3}

DD: Cruise Evangeline Dell-Preston {3}

DS/DS: Griffith Axel/Breccan Maddox Newton {NB}

#29 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:51 AM

My name is Cornelius Zachariah Waite, but everybody calls me Corey. My mom watched Hello Dolly too many times when she was pregnant with me and then decided to name me after her favorite character, but it's all good (I secretly like the name). I was born in Sussex, New Brunswick to parents Christopher Jacob and Rachel Madison. I have curly brown hair and brown eyes. When I was 7 we moved to Halifax, NS and that's where we've been since. I am now 19 years old, 6'1", and I work at the local fish market.

6 months pass...

I've been having a lot of fun lately, probably too much. My brother Romulus "Romy", our friends Carson and Jasper, and I are constantly partying. We're out late, don't always wake up at home, and more often than naught wake up with a hangover. After one particular crazy night, not only do I wake up with a hot chick in my bed, that hot chick is Romy's girlfriend, Celeste. After a very awkward conversation with my bro, we call it good especially after it was found that Celeste wasn't drunk that night... whoops. So they break up, and she exists the picture until three months later when she's at my door telling me she's pregnant with my child and that there's no way that it's Romy's. Romy of course finds this news incredibly funny. I tell her I'll be there for the kid, and 5 months later our little girl is born four weeks early. She has my curly brown hair and her mother's deep blue eyes, we name her Bluebell Seraphina Waite. I wanted to name her Isabella, but Celeste was set on Blue, so we managed to compromise. Celeste and I are far from being together, but at least that awkward night brought me my sweet little Bella.

Two years later...

Bella is now two years old and we are having a Cailou themed birthday party for her. I for one can't stand Cailou, because he's a whiny spoiled brat but of course Celeste allows her to watch it and now it's her favorite show. But I suppose that's what happens when your child lives between two homes. We invited friends, family, and a couple coworkers to her big day. I'm so proud of my little girl and how much she has grown. At the party I catch sight of a beautiful woman I had never met before. We get to talking and I find out her name is Abigail Sofia Ross and that she has three year old twin boys named Chandler Beckett and Sawyer Blake. We continue to talk for 5 minutes or so when we are rudely interrupted by Celeste, that's when I find out that Abigail is Celeste's younger sister who has just moved to Halifax from the west coast near Vancouver. Just my luck.

One year later...

Its been a year since I met Abi at Bella's birthday party. And despite the initial awkwardness of how we're all connected, everything since has gone really well. We've spent more time together and seem very happy. Our relationship is advancing extremely well and the children are doing great, so we decide to get married. Three months later we find that Abi is pregnant, and we are extremely thrilled. As the pregnancy goes by we discover that she is pregnant with girl triplets. The children are unsure, and the size of Abi's belly probably doesn't help reassure them. They arrive in no time at all and we name them Beatrice Fleur, Matilda Iris, and Penelope Rose.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Waite Family

DH: Cornelius Zachariah Waite "Corey" {23}
DW: Abigail Sofia Ross-Waite "Abi" {24}

DS/DS: Chandler Beckett Ross "Andy" & Sawyer Blake Ross {4}
DD: Bluebell Seraphina Waite "Bella" {3}
DD/DD/DD: Beatrice Fleur Waite "Bea", Matilda Iris Waite "Mati", & Penelope Rose Waite "Nellie" {nb}

Corey & Abi.
Andy, Sawyer, Bella, Bea, Mati, & Nellie.

#30 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

My name is Lydia Ann Saint. One night, I was out late and I can't remember too well what happened. [Content Removed] I turned up pregnant. I didn't know what to do, so I turned to my family. They promised to help me through the pregnancy. Just 8 short months later, I gave birth to a boy and a girl, twins. I named them Josiah Gabriel and Evangeline Leila Saint.

At the twins' 2nd birthday party, I catch the eye of my cousin's best friend, Hunter Isaiah Caspar. He has two kids, a five year old boy Deacon Chandler Caspar, and a three year old daughter, Mirabelle Hope Caspar.

After a year of dating, Hunter and I get engaged, and, six months later, we're married! On our honeymoon, we become pregnant with twin boys! We name them Griffith Ranger and Jedidiah Blaze.

#31 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

DW: Rebekah Gwen Anderson (25)

-Tall, Wavy Blonde Hair, Green Eyes-

-works as a nanny-

6 months later Rebekah was assaulted and the twins were conceived.

DS/DD: Tobias Rush Anderson(Toby) & Sugar Laila Anderson (3)

The twins are now two and Rebekah is having a Dora the Explorer theme birthday party. The cousin of a coworker catches Rebekah's eye. He has ten-year-old twin daughters.

DH: Matthew Logan Crowley (31)

DD/DD: Elle Merritt Crowley & Jolie Grace Crowley (11)

It's been a year and Matthew and Rebekah are now married with boy girl twins. All of the kids are pretty excited about the new babies.

DD/DS: Clara Violet Crawley & Malachy Zane Crowley (nb)

Rebekah & Matthew Crowley: Elle, Jolie, Toby, Sugar, Clara, & Malachy

#32 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

{28} Emeline Gwen Berry

~from: London, England

~occupation: RAF Medical Officer

~short, black hair; green eyes

Shortly after the birthday party, Josh and I went on quite a few dates but I knew it was never going to turn into anything serious. My heart unconditionally belonged to Cameron Yates.

And apparently being apart for six months did our relationship very well because soon after getting back together he proposed to me during a picnic in the same park we ran into each other way back when.

We began planning our wedding for that fall but our plans were a little deterred when I found out we were pregnant 12 weeks before the wedding. We contemplated changing the wedding date but in the end all I had to do was let out my dress a few inches.

Cameron and I were married on September 29th and that was also the day we announced to all our friends and family that we were actually expecting twins! Our baby boy and girl were born on February 17th and after much contemplation we named them: Penelope Calla and Guthrie Wilder.

{28} Emeline + Cameron {30}

{3} Felix

{0} Penelope / Guthrie

#33 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

Me: Keziah Molly St Germain
Home: London, England
Looks: Short, straight black hair, green eyes

---

It's been six months since we last saw each other, right? I don't know anymore these days with the amount of parties and drunken nights I've had. Who cares? It's fun! So what if I wake up with headache or in someone else's bed? One night though, I was drunk and had a row with my older sister, Rosanna Stacy, and slept with her ex-boyfriend, and ended up getting myself pregnant. At the time I thought it was the best comeback possible, but now I'm not so sure of it. Surprisingly, Rosanna didn't seem hurt by it and only thought that I was stupid for doing such a thing. The month after, me and Rosanna told him about the baby and he instantly rejected to in any way help me and the child. That was the time when I realised how close me and my sister were. She offered to be like the other parent to my child, and I couldn't be any more thankful that she had forgiven me so easily for what I tried to do to her.

I soon went for my first ultrasound and it revealed that I was pregnant with a healthy baby girl! So many girls in our family...

Later that year, I gave birth to my healthy baby girl, who I named Bluebell Evangeline St Germain "Bels". She has my black hair and green eyes.

---

Bluebell is now 2 years old and for her party, me and Rosanna decide to have a Dora the Explorer theme because it's her favourite TV show at the moment. We invite all our family, friends and coworkers to the party. I am so proud of Bels and how she has grown! But there are are more twists of fate in the making that will soon make themselves clear! A coworker of Rosanna's catches my eye and we start chatting. His name is Anthony Mason Merritt and he has no children.

---

(I accidentally deleted this so what basically happened was Keziah and Anthony moved in and had a girl called Lavinia Orchid Merritt who has brown hair and brown eyes like Anthony)

The St Germain/Merritt
Rosanna Stacy St Germain (25)
Keziah Molly St Germain (21)
Anthony Mason Merritt (24)
Bluebell Evangeline St Germain (3)
Lavinia Orchid Merritt (0)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users