• This topic is locked This topic is locked
517 replies to this topic

#421 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:18 PM

Say: That sounds like a lot of fun, I'm sure my daughters would love it!

Think: Love Petra and Posey as a sibset! Petra Caroline Aster is adorable, and Posey Imogen is as well but I'm not a fan of Lorraine.

These are my daughters Fiona Louise (11), April Jenna (9), Elliana 'Elli' Marie (5), and the newest addition Caitlin Sarah (1). We're on our way to get ice cream, would you like to join us?

#422 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:27 PM

"Sure, we'd love to!"

Think: Fiona Louise is absolutely adorable! April Jenna is nice enough, but not for me. Elliana Marie "Elli" is really sweet. I love Sarah, but Caitlin is one of those names that I dislike though I don't really have a reason.

// You've met my son, Jude Beowulf Cameron {7}, right? He's going in for surgery on his arm this afternoon. He broke it last week and it was pretty bad. We're hoping after the surgery the pain will be minimized and eventually he can regain full use of his arm. //

#423 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:03 PM

Say: What a soldier! How did you break it, sweetie?

Think: I love the name Jude. It's so, so, so handsome. Beowulf isn't for me, but I see the appeal. Cameron is a guilty pleasure of mine. The flow is gorgeous on this name.

// This is my daughter, Spencer Luna. We were just on our way to get her hair cut. The little man pouting on the stairs is my son, Parker Bram. He's less than excited to get his hair cut. He's got a slight fear of scissors, which isn't really a bad thing. I'd rather him be afraid than be intrigued, wanting to play with them. //

#424 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:14 AM

"Poor guy! Want me to let you in on a little secret, Parker? Usually, when you're good for your haircut, the barber shop will you give you a lollipop!"

Think: I adore Spencer Luna! Parker Bram is really nice, though I prefer Bram as a nickname for Abraham or Abram.

// My little guy, Penn Jackson {4}, is headed over to his grandparents' farmhouse for the weekend. As you can tell, he is so excited! //

• HxppySxng likes this

#425 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:05 PM

Say: Wow! That must be fun! Enjoy your little vacation 😊
Think: The combo really isn't my style, but the flow is great.

Meet my triplet girls, Isiana Hunter Layne, Kaelyn Gabrielle & Rowan Elise. Izzy, Kaelyn and Row are going to perform in their first gymnastics show! Their excited, as am I.

#426 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:53 PM

"Have a blast and good luck!"

Think: Isiana Hunter Layne is so pretty, Kaelyn Gabrielle is very sporty-chic, and Rowan Elise is clean cute and gorgeous. They are all nice but a bit different stylistically for a sibset. Still very nice xx

// Emory Prosper {9}, Chandler Romeo {6}, and Darby Valiant {3} are my sons. Emory and Chandler are going to the car show with their dad tomorrow. Darby decided to stay home with me, he's very much a homebody! //

#427 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:52 AM

Say: It sounds like you've all got a fun day planned tomorrow.

Think: I love Emory Prosper and Darby, the other three names aren't my style. The sibset is very handsome though.

These are my daughters Molly Evangeline (7) and Maya Penelope (3). We're going to visit their grandparents today, and Molly is looking forward to showing them her new haircut.

#428 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:13 AM

"That sounds like fun!"

Think: I adore Evangeline and Maya, but Molly and Penelope aren't really for me. Cute sibset, though.

// This is my neice, Lillian Babe {18 mo}. Her middle name is my sister-in-law's maiden name, I guess they have a tradition of passing it down. Anyway, we're headed to the store, need anything? //

#429 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:01 PM

Say: I don't need anything at the moment! Thanks!

Think: Lillian is adorable, but overused. Babe isn't for me!

My daughter Erica Jane {7} is selling Girl Scout cookies! Her little sister Meagan Joyce {5} likes to tag along on selling trips. Would you like to order a box?

#430 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:18 PM

Say: "I'll take a box of Thin Mints and two boxes of Samoas."

Think: I like Erica a lot. Meagan is nice, but I prefer the spelling Megan or Meghan, just because I think I'd pronounce your spelling Mee-gahn, not Meh-gahn. Joyce and Jane are cute but not for me. The flow on both names is perfect. They're a great sib-set.

= This is my daughter, Carmen Melissa. Carmie and I were just on our way to go ice skating. =

#431 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:15 PM

Say: Have fun, Carmen! I hope you've wrapped up warm!

Think: I'm not a fan of either name, sorry. The combo flows well though, and I can see it aging really nicely.

These are my twins Isla Meredith and Thomas Willoughby (4). In about a month they're going to get a little sister! We're adopting her from China, and have decided on the name Eve Persephone.

#432 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:02 PM

Say- How exciting! Are you excited for the trip?
Think- I adore Isla Meredith and Eve Persephone! Thomas is great, Willoughby isn't my style.

This is my daughter, Samantha Estelle {12}. We are in the midst of planning her 13th birthday party, which will be at the pool.

#433 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:44 PM

Say: Happy birthday! What are you going to do?

Think: Samantha is nice, not a fan of Estelle.

This is my daughter Annabeth Lucy (3)We're on our way to buy her some furniture for her new room! I'm due with her baby brother, Grant Oliver, in June.

#434 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

Say: How exciting! Are you excited for a little brother, Annabeth?

Think: I really like both combos, and they make a really nice sibset!

I'm just out grabbing some last minute stuff for my baby shower. I'm having a boy. We're going to name him Roran Joseph, and call him Rory sometimes.

#435 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:35 PM

Say: Congratulations! Is he your first?

Think: Not a fan of Roran. Rory is cute!

I'm off to work. I have to take my daughter, Nina Juliet (2), to daycare real quick.

#436 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:51 PM

Say: "Oh, then I'll let you get off and going! Have a good day at care, Nina!"

Think: I don't love the name Nina just because I was brought up calling my Aunt "Nina" instead of Auntie because she thought it sounded less uptight, so to me, it's less a name and more a title. It'd be equivalent to meeting a child named Grandma. I really love the name Juliet though.

+ This is my son, Richard Allen. Ricky is the fourth Richard Allen in our family. And my daughter, Carmie is running around here somewhere. Carmen Ashley was named after Ash Costello. +

#437 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:38 PM

Say: What awesome namesakes, you guys!

Think: I am adamantly against Juniors and III's and IV's. I can't stand that tradition, but Richard Allen is quite nice. Carmen is one of those names that I hate for no reason, maybe a bad association…I don't know. Carmen sounds like a stripper to me, sorry.

This is baby Jonah Lionel (nb)! He's such a good baby, and we are so incredibly lucky to have him.

#438 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:54 AM

Say- Congrats!
Think- Love Jonah, hate Lionel

This is my daughter Mae Brianna {7}. Her brother, Brydon Matthew {8}, is around here somewhere. Let me know if you see him!

#439 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:37 AM

Say: I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Think: I love the name May, but the spelling Mae turns me way off. The ae together just feels so tacky. Brydon sounds made-up, Bryan would be nice. LOVE Matthew and Brianna for middle names.

This is my daughter Jacqueline Vera (5)'s first time at the candy store. She's already filled up two bags of candy! I'll have to make her stop soon, or I'll never get her to sleep for the next week.

#440 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:33 AM

Say: Maybe Jacqueline can share some candy with my kids!

Think: I love the combination and the name sounds that it would fit a smart, and wise girl. Cute!

// These are my twins, Hudson Felix (8) and Fiona Harper (8). This is our first family vacation at Disneyland. Hudson's favorite ride is Space Mountain while Fiona likes the Peter Pan ride. //

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users