517 replies to this topic

#441 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:26 PM

Say: Nice! Disneyland is awesome, isn't it?

Think: LOVE Hudson Felix. Fiona Harper flows well, and I like the reverse initials, but Fiona isn't for me.

​My niece and nephew are coming to stay for a few days. I hope Adeline Georgia (7) and Theo Lawrence (5) get along with Kira Violet (6) and Alec Harrison (4)!

#442 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

Say: "How cool! Are your children close with your sibling's children?"

Think: I like Adeline, Kira, and Alec. The rest are not my style because they seem quite aged to me. The names all flow well, though.

:: My daughter, October Dominica [7]​, got her first piercings today, just her lobes but she loves them already. I honestly don't believe in modifying your children until they're old enough to consent to them. Tobi didn't even flinch! Casper Hannibal [5], my son, has been asking me to get his ears pierced as well, but my husband and I want to wait until he understands what all modifications entail. We've found that 7 is the magical age. My oldest daughter, Crimson Nyx [19], has seventeen piercings now, but we started her at 7 as well. ::

#443 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:45 PM

"Very interesting!"
Think: I love Caspar Hannibal. October is sweet. Dominica isn't for me. I don't mind Crimson but it's a lot with Nyx.

// My son, Isaac, is coming into town with his wife and daughters, Stella Summit {5} and Jasmine Juno {1}. //

#444 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:57 PM

Say: How nice! How far away are they?
Think: Stella and Jasmine are such a cute sibset!! Summit and Juno aren't my style and I especially don't enjoy them with Stella and Jasmine.

This is my son Jason Tate {16}. He is coming with us to watch his sister Anna Janine {13}'s soccer game. She is playing starting forward.

#445 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

Say: Sounds like fun! Tell her I said good luck.

Think: Jason and Anna are very generic. Tate is okay, but I don't like it with Jason. I like Jeanine, spelled like this.

My daughters Elodie Rachel (12) and Kara Dove (16) are both soccer players, too! Kara's a starting forward as well. Ellie plays center midfield.

#446 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:20 PM

Say: "I used to play football when I was younger! That's great. I'd love a copy of their schedule so I can come watch them play."

Think: I like Kara and Rachel. Elodie and Dove aren't for me at all.

:: Dominique Kimberly, my oldest daughter, is the lead in tonight's play. She's been nervous for the past week but she'll be fine. Domo has had her lines down for weeks. I'm just hoping, Perrie Melissa, my toddler, can sit through the whole thing. It's over an hour long! ::

#447 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:13 PM

Say: Good luck to all of you, then!

Think: I really don't like any of the names. Sorry. Although I do think Perrie could be cute as a nickname for Perenelle.

This is my son, Ezra Finch {8}, and my daughter, Alice Laurel {2}. I'm going to bring Alice to the park while Ezzy is at his violin lesson. 

#448 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:43 PM

Say: Violin! How cool! How long have you been playing?

Think: Ezra really doesn't have that masculine quality to me. Not saying it's a girl's name, which it most definitely is not, but not a fan, especially paired with Finch. Alice is fine, a little drab paired with Laurel.

My son Eli Shane (9) ​just started reading the Harry Potter series, and he can't put it down! Sometimes I catch him explaining, in depth, his favorite parts to his sister Marisa Lily (4)!

#449 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:20 AM

Say: I love Harry Potter! Just wait until you get to the fourth book, that's my favourite. Let me know how you like them!!

Think: I love all the names except for Lily. Eli Shane is such a handsome combo. Marisa is one of my favorites, I'd like to use it to honor at some point. I'm just not a fan of floral names.

:: This is my son, Jameson Angelo. ::

#450 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:53 AM

"Nice to meet you, Jameson!"

Think: I love it! :)

// This is my daughter, Taja Harlow May {7}. She and I were just headed to the mall to get her an Easter dress. It's a fun tradition! //

#451 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:45 PM

Say: An easter dress! I bet you'll look beautiful in it.

Think: I really dislike the name. I'm not sure how to pronounce Taja, Harlow isn't a name, and May is for an old lady.

// This is my son Rex Nathaniel, he's 9. We're shopping for his baby brother's 2nd birthday next week! His name is Max Theodore. //

#452 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:55 PM

Say: How fun! I hope Max has a nice birthday!
Think: I highly dislike the name Rex, as it makes me think of dinosaurs. Nathaniel and Theodore are alright. Max is a bit common for me.

This is my daughter, Alice Aurelia {8}. We are on our way to Disney World! Alice can't wait to meet Ariel and Goofy!

#453 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:12 PM

"Nice to meet you Alice! Disney World is a blast, I know you'll have a great time!"

Think: Alice isn't for me, but it is sweet on someone else's kid. I love Aurelia and the alliteration is nice!

// This is my son, Collier David Lance {16}, and my nephew, Silas Romeo {12}. They are getting ready to leave for the Spurs game with my husband. //

#454 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

Say: How exciting! My husband is going to the same game with some friends!

Think: I like how Collier David Lance sounds altogether, but I don't really like Collier, feel awkward pronouncing it, and can't picture it on anyone. Silas has grown on me a lot, but I wouldn't ever use Romeo myself. It just reminds me of a painful high school English class and the fact that Romeo killed himself.

This is my son, Cole Isaac {5}. He's really excited for his first day of kindergarten tomorrow!

#455 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:59 PM

"That is exciting! Have fun!"

Think: I prefer Cole on a girl, but I adore Isaac! The combo sounds nice altogether.

// This is my son, Nehemiah Ronan {4}, he's just come from doing crafts, hence the glitter and paint all over his face. He keeps me on my toes! //

#456 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:43 AM

Say: He's so glittery! I bet he does!

Think: Nehemiah Ronan is handsome! Neither name is my favourite, but the combo works well, and it flows really nicely.

This is my daughter Fae Belladonna (14). We're on our way to her brother, Jack Bravery's (16), swim meet. Fae is excited to cheer him on!

#457 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:40 AM

"Cool! Tell Jack I said good luck!"

Think: Fae Belladonna isn't for me, but Jack Bravery is sheer perfection!

// My niece, Poppy Maxine {2}, is as sweet as can be! I can't wait to introduce her to you tomorrow. //

#458 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:16 AM

Say: Yes, from what you've told me I am very excited to meet her.
Think: Poppy is cute but not my style. I don't care for Maxine. But, the flow is pretty good.

These are my children. Leighton Grace (17), is my oldest. My other girls are Isabelle Asha (11) and Sofia Deserie (9) (family name, same pro. As Deseree). My sons, Caden Jasper (14), Caleb Graham (5), and Liam Grey (3) are not home right now.

#459 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:08 AM

"So many kids, I bet that's a lot of fun!"

Think: The sibset doesn't really go together. I love Leighton though, and Grace is nice. Isabelle Asha is perfection! Not a fan of Sofia Deserie, but I love Sophia.  I adore Jasper and Caden is one of my favorite "-aden" names but I wouldn't use it personally. Caleb Graham is handsome. I prefer Liam as a nickname to William. Grey is nice.

// My sons, Peter Wren {10} and Thomas Lark {7}, are at a basketball game with my husband. I'm taking the opportunity to go to the mall, I've been needing some new clothes. Would you like to join me? //

#460 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:03 AM

Say: I'd love to join you! It's nice to have a bit of 'me' time when the kids are out, don't you think?

Think: I love both combos! Such great mixes of classic and nature names.

These are my children Poem Eulalie (10), Atlas Julian (4), and Fable Cosima (1). We're on our way to the mall; Poem has some birthday money she's dying to spend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users