2 replies to this topic

#1 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 05:09 PM

Not expecting, just have always been obsessed with names since I was a kid. Feel free to review my list, mix and match, suggest new names, tell me your favorite, roast my list, or whatever else your heart desires.

Calliope Wren

Darcy Reign

Della Gray

Dru Wisteria

Greta Lark

Hallie River

Heidi Marie

Thea Lucy

Noa Adelaide

Mabel Odette

Sara Ruth

Tessa Eden

Vera October

#2 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 20 March 2020 - 03:15 AM

Love Della Gray and Greta Lark! I think Ada Primrose would be a lovely addition to your list.

#3 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 21 March 2020 - 04:02 PM

Calliope Wren- I have always liked Calliope. I think it's more of a guilty pleasure for me as I would never be brave enough to use it! Calliope Wren has a nice flow to it. 6/10

Darcy Reign- Darcy is a little too cutesy for me. I feel the same about Darby. It also falls more on the masculine side for me. I'm not a fan of Reign at all. 1/10

Della Gray- I love Della as a nickname for Delaney or Delilah. It's growing on me as a stand alone. I love Gray/Grey as a middle for a lot of names! 6/10

Dru Wisteria- I feel the same was about Wisteria as Calliope. It's very pretty. I don't like Dru. This spelling especially makes me think of Gru from Despicable Me. 3/10

Greta Lark- Greta is so sweet! As is Lark. A good, solid combo. 10/10

Hallie River- I adore Hallie. I'm not in love with River, it seems really popular these days as far as consideration, but it isn't bad. 8/10

Heidi Marie- This is my cousin's name, lol. I like it. You don't meet too many Heidi's and you can't go wrong with Marie. Have you considered Marie as a first name? 10/10

Thea Lucy- I like both names separately, but they don't flow well as a pair to me. I think part of it is that they both have the same syllable count and there is just a lot of vowel sounds without and consonant sounds to break them up. 1/10

Noa Adelaide- I know that Noa is feminine, but I just always hear it as masculine! Adelaide is one of my favorites though, and the pair flows well. 7/10

Mabel Odette- I like May/Mae and Maeve, but I haven't gotten on board with Mabel. It just doesn't have a sound that I like. I love vintage names though. Odette is another favorite of mine. I have Emilia Odette on my girls list currently! 4/10

Sara Ruth- This is simple and sweet. Love! 10/10

Tessa Eden- I'm not a big fan of either of these names. I hear both used quite a bit in television. I know a girl named Eden and she is sweet and her name fits her, but it's just not a name I love. I don't know why, but I have never really like Tess or Tessa. 0/10

Vera October- I like Vera. It's very pretty and elegant while seeming simple at the same time. I don't like October paired with it at all. It's not my style, nor do I think it fits with Vera. Vera Odette? 4/10

I hope this is something of what you were looking for! I think I'm going to post my lists soon in a similar fashion and I would appreciate your feedback. One baby name obsessed girl to another!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users