1 reply to this topic

#1 apiston229

apiston229

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 07:10 PM

Hey guys! I've been thinking a lot about what I would name my future kids. Currently, I have Mason Cole, Evelyn Kate, Caroline Skye, Oliver Rhett, Alexander Rhett, and Aurora Lynn. I want 3-4 children but my ideal set is two boys and two girls. If I were to have my ideal set, this is what I think would name them: Mason Cole for the first boy, Evelyn Kate for the first girl, Oliver Rhett for the second boy, and Caroline Skye for the second girl. These aren't set in stone, but right now Mason Cole is my number one for a boy and Evelyn Kate is my number one for a girl.

Let me know if these would work well together, or if you would pair them differently. Also, if you would like to put in your own sibset possibilities, feel free to.

#2 Nings8

Nings8

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 08:49 PM

Your names go wonderfully together! I love that the girl's names are elegant and flowy, while the boy's names are sturdy classics. From your list, I have to say Mason Cole and Evelyn Kate are my favorites! The rest of your sibset is great too. The only thing you might be concerned about is first name syllable count, since all of your names have three (Evelyn, Oliver, Caroline) while Mason only has two. However, this isn't a major issue, and I think the names go beautifully together

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sibsets, siblings, future, children

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users