4 replies to this topic

#1 toydog16r

toydog16r

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:51 AM

I could really do with help with characters names for four girls in a fantasy story I am writing.

The plotline is basically four teenagers/students in this world are pulled back into an alternate universe to their previous lives. At the moment each of the characters have the names of my mum, aunty and family members which I don't feel suit them. So if anyone could help I'd be grateful.

Jennifer

Jennifer is the member of the group who has the calming influence over the girls. As her former presence she is known as the reaper due to the wings. She is the groups medicinal member and upon witnessing the murders of the town where they have roomed she screams blue murder down and becomes hell bent for revenge.

Lily

She is the member of the group who turns into a wolf. She is the groups charming influence and is the one who first connects with the mage Nathaniel. She fights aainst the darkness and is one of the strongest of the group - she also tends to fight back the most fiercely.

Carol

Carol is a mage of the group and also the most powerful via powers - especially with her mages books. She is the softest member of the group - who prefers to use non violence rather than battling. However she is able to battle against the darkness with her powers.

Jane

Jane is the oldest of the group and is the one who understands the past better. She has an inability to die, which even upon return to her own world means she cannot die as well as has some telekinis powers. She is the warrior of the group.

Thanks for the help :angry:

#2 Bea278

Bea278

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

In order:

Meredith/Lillian
Meredith/Lillian
Carissa or Marissa
Anastasia

I liked Meredith for your 2nd girl (Lily), but then I realised I preferred it for girl one... Lillian seems to fit both too.

Even if you hate these names, I hope it pushes you a bit closer to finding the perfect names! Very best of luck, sorry if I didn't help at all!

#3 anninator

anninator

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:56 PM

Genevieve
Eva
Alexandria
Madison

#4 Amara Rahne

Amara Rahne

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:26 AM

Cassandra nn Cassie
Bailey nn Bai
Sophie
Alexis nn Lexi

- my friend Cassie is the calmest person I know
- my younger cousin Lexi is a strong leader
- I really like the names Bailey and Sophie

#5 toydog16r

toydog16r

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:10 AM

Thanks all!!! Took one from each of you :) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users