#1 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:41 AM

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm

After two years of amiably living together and raising your child, you and your boyfriend have decided not to live together anymore. There was no cheating, there were no fights--you two simply realized that you no longer love each other. You maintain a friendly relationship but don't really spend time together unless it is to drop off your child at one another's home.

You now live in an apartment, sharing your child's time with your ex. You are twenty-five, and your child is four.

What is your child's personality like? (Roll)

1/2/3 friendly towards others, but shy/quiet, likes low-key things

4/5 a troublemaker for the most part, but they can also be sweet when they want to be

6/7/8 very outgoing, loves attention and active things

When you enroll your child in preschool, you are a little surprised to find that the teacher is a young, attractive man, one that many of the (married) mothers take notice of. He's great with your child, and after he realizes you are a single mom he seems to take an interest in you--being extra friendly, making jokes, taking a bit longer to talk to you before you leave. One day, you arrive while the children are still busy playing a game outside with the teacher's assistant, and after talking for a few minutes, your child's preschool teacher says, "I hope this isn't awkward, but I'd like to take you out on a date."

His name:

First: http://nameberry.com...list/view/46482

Middle: http://nameberry.com...list/view/61508

Last: http://nameberry.com...a-secret-source

His age: 27 (two years older than you)

Worried it might make things awkward, you accept, figuring that if one date goes badly you can stop. Otherwise... he's very handsome, very kind, and he makes you laugh. You decide you have nothing to lose. You tell your child about your plan to go on a date with their teacher, and they are a little confused on the whole idea, but don't seem completely opposed to it.

Your first date goes surprisingly well, and you two continue to date, even after your child finishes preschool. Your boyfriend (your child's teacher) has told your child that when they're not at school (and now that they're finished with preschool) that they can call him by his first name. As your relationship matures, your child and your boyfriend grow close, as you'd hoped.

#2 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:52 AM

My Mother: Irene Priscilla Ashby

My Father: Percy Cedric Ashby

My Eldest Brother: Christopher Grant Ashby

My Older Brother: Richard Nash Ashby

Me: Eleanor Bree Ashby

Irene & Percy Ashby w. Chris, Ricky, & Eleanor

Me: Eleanor Bree Ashby - a hairdresser

My Boyfriend: Jude Dylan Collins - a musician 

Our First Child: Kitty Vivienne Ashby-Collins

Eleanor Ashby & Jude Collins w. Kitty

Teacher: Jack Caspian Drexel

#3 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:53 AM

The Medley Family

Emmett Claude & Temperance Adeline "Tempe"

Thomas Penn "Tommy"
Charlotte Bell "Lettie"
~~~~

[21] Charlotte Bell "Lettie" Medley - Criminal Justice major, aiming to be in the FBI
[22] Raphael Conor "Rafe" Tennyson - Biology major, aiming to be a Pediatrician

[0] Amelia Evangeline "Millie" Tennyson

~~~~

[25] Charlotte Bell "Lettie" Medley

[27] Ephraim Atticus Thatcher

[5] Amelia Evangeline Tennyson - friendly towards others, but shy/quiet, likes low-key things

#4 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:39 PM

Your are now twenty years old, midway through college. You already have a job lined up and plan on becoming  a history teacher at a local private high school. You've been dating the same guy since your first year of college. His name is Isaac Dylan Atkins. He's a year older than you, and he's planning to be an architect.

You have recently found out that you are pregnant. Your boyfriend is worried, not sure he's ready to be a father, but you two agree that you are both in it for the long haul, planning to raise the baby together. After your twenty-first birthday and your third year of college begins, you give birth to a healthy baby boy, who you name James Everett Atkins. 

--------------

After two years of amiably living together and raising your child, you and your boyfriend have decided not to live together anymore. There was no cheating, there were no fights--you two simply realized that you no longer love each other. You maintain a friendly relationship but don't really spend time together unless it is to drop off your child at one another's home.

You now live in an apartment, sharing your child's time with your ex. You are twenty-five, and your child is four. James is an active little boy who loves attention and playing outside. He doesn't have a shy bone in his body; he is very outgoing and will talk to anybody.

When you enroll your child in preschool, you are a little surprised to find that the teacher is a young, attractive man, one that many of the (married) mothers take notice of.  His name is Atticus Benjamin Holloway, and he is 27 years old, just two years older than you. He's great with your child, and after he realizes you are a single mom he seems to take an interest in you--being extra friendly, making jokes, taking a bit longer to talk to you before you leave. One day, you arrive while the children are still busy playing a game outside with the teacher's assistant, and after talking for a few minutes, your child's preschool teacher says, "I hope this isn't awkward, but I'd like to take you out on a date."

Worried it might make things awkward, you accept, figuring that if one date goes badly you can stop. Otherwise... he's very handsome, very kind, and he makes you laugh. You decide you have nothing to lose. You tell your child about your plan to go on a date with their teacher, and they are a little confused on the whole idea, but don't seem completely opposed to it.

Your first date goes surprisingly well, and you two continue to date, even after your child finishes preschool. Atticus has told your child that when they're not at school (and now that they're finished with preschool) that James can call him by his first name. As your relationship matures, your child and your boyfriend grow close, as you'd hoped.

The Hartley Family

Zelda Primrose Hartley (nee Bellamy) and Roland Cedric Hartley

DS: William Seth Hartley "Will" [29]

DD: Catherine Maeve Hartley "Kate" [25]

DD: Rebecca Mae Hartley "Becca" [23]

Zelda and Roland Hartley

Will, Kate, and Becca

---------

The Hartley-Atkins Family

Catherine Maeve Hartley "Kate" [25] (high school history teacher)

Isaac Dylan Atkins [26] (architect)

DS: James Everett Atkins [4]

Kate and Isaac are no longer together, but have an amicable relationship. They share custody of their son James.

--------------

The Hartley- Holloway Family

Catherine Maeve Hartley "Kate" [25] (high school history teacher)

Atticus Benjamin Holloway [27] (preschool teacher)

James Everett Atkins [4]

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:08 PM

My name is Claudia Sage Blythe Wellesley and I am Twenty Years Old. My parents are Primrose Thora Araminta Wellesley and Cornelius Gideon Roderick Wellesley and I am the youngest of three daughters. I have two older sisters, Charlotte Lark Kate Wellesley and Cassandra Joan Kay Wellesley.

I've always been very close with my sisters, but I haven't seen them too much as I'm currently mid-way through college. I already have a job lined up to become a teacher, specifically, a 1st grade teacher. Since freshman year I've been dating my boyfriend, Jonah Orion Collins, and I feel pretty assured that he is the one, if you know what I mean, he's been studying hard himself and because of his internships he has a job lined up to be an Accountant.

I have recently found out that I am pregnant. Jonah is worried, not sure he's ready to be a father, but we agree that we are both in it for the long haul, planning to raise the baby together. After my twenty-first birthday and my third year of college begins, I give birth to a healthy baby boy. We name him Jack Leland Jonas Wellesley-Collins. He is the most adorable and perfect baby I have ever seen and I love him like no other.

After two years of amiably living together and raising Jack, Jonah and I have decided not to live together anymore. There was no cheating, there were no fights--we simply realized that we no longer love each other. We maintain a friendly relationship but don't really spend time together unless it is to drop off Jack at one another's home.

I now live in an apartment, sharing Jack's time with Jonah. I am twenty-five, and Jack is four. I love my son, and honestly, he's the sweetest child. Jack is friendly towards others, but shy and quiet, he likes low-key things.

When I enroll Jack in preschool, I am a little surprised to find that the teacher is a young, attractive man, named Silas Gabriel Dashiell Warrington, one that many of the mothers take notice of. He's great with Jack, and after he realizes I am a single mom he seems to take an interest in me--being extra friendly, making jokes, taking a bit longer to talk to me before I leave. One day, I arrive while the children are still busy playing a game outside with the teacher's assistant, and after talking for a few minutes, Silas says, "I hope this isn't awkward, but I'd like to take you out on a date." I'm floored yet excited nonetheless.

Worried it might make things awkward, I accept, figuring that if one date goes badly we can stop. Otherwise...Silas is very handsome, very kind, and he makes me laugh. I decide I have nothing to lose. I tell Jack about my plan to go on a date with Mister Warrington, and Jack is a little confused on the whole idea, but don't seem completely opposed to it.

My first date goes surprisingly well, and we continue to date, even after Jack finishes preschool. Silas has told Jack that when he's not at school, and now that they're finished with preschool, that they can call him Silas, not Mister Warrington. As our relationship matures, Jack and Silas grow close, as I'd hoped.

The Wellesley Family

DW: Primrose Thora Araminta Wellesley (nee Bramley) [59]

DH: Cornelius Gideon Roderick Wellesley [58]

DD1: Charlotte Lark Kate Wellesley [30]

DD2: Cassandra Joan Kay Wellesley [28]

DD3: Claudia Sage Blythe Wellesley [25]

Primrose and Cornelius Wellesley; with Charlotte, Cassandra & Claudia

---------

The Wellesley/Collins/Warrington Family

DD3: Claudia Sage Blythe Wellesley [25]  [1st grade teacher]

DBF: Silas Gabriel Dashiell Warrington [27] [pre-school teacher]

Ex-DBF: Jonah Orion Collins [26] [accountant] [Father of Jack]

DS1: Jack Leland Jonas Wellesley-Collins [4]

Claudia Wellesley (and ex-boyfriend Jonah Collins) and Silas Warrington; with Jack

#6 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:12 PM

My father: Sylvester 'Sly' Emrys Kirby (49)

My mother: Avis Magdalene Kirby (48)

Me: Penelope 'Nell' Ayn Kirby (25)

My brother: Augustus 'Gus' Paul Kirby (21)

My sister: Catherine 'Kitty' Eve Kirby (19)

Sly and Avis Kirby with Nell, Gus, and Kitty

Me: Penelope 'Nell' Ayn Kirby (25) - Accountant

Him: Ezra Samuel Shepherd (27) - Preschool teacher

My daughter: Eloisa Roxanne Fitzwilliam (4) - Very outgoing, loves attention and active things

Nell Kirby and Ezra Shepherd with Eloisa

[Reuben Ulysses Fitzwilliam (26) - Eloisa's father]

#7 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:13 PM

DGF: Clara Faith Huntley [25] – elementary school teacher
DBF: Christian “Chris” Nicholas Knight [27] – preschool teacher

DS: Henry Theodore Bates [4] - very outgoing, loves attention and active things

Chris and Clara with Henry

#8 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:37 PM

The Hennessy Family 

DH: Roger Septimus {56}

DW: Sybil Gwendolen (née Quincy) {53}

DD: Charlotte Maeve (me) {25}

DD: Margaret Eve (Meg) {22}

Roger, Sybil, Charlotte, & Meg

---

My name is Charlotte Maeve Hennessy.  I attended the University of Nebraska with the aspiration of becoming a counselor when I graduated.  When I was 20 years old, I found out I was pregnant with my boyfriend Brady Arthur Morrison.  We were both shocked and surprised, not quite ready to be parents, but we welcomed a healthy baby boy, whom we named Jack Lincoln Morrison.

The Hennessy-Morrison Family

BF: Brady Arthur Morrison {27}

GF: Charlotte Maeve Hennessy {25}

DS: Jack Lincoln Morrison {4}

Brady, Charlotte, & Jack

---

Two years later, once Brady and I had both graduated, we decided to break up.  We had been living together amicably, both working to provide for Jack.  There had been no fights or cheating or disagreements; we just realized that we were no longer in love.  Brady moved out of our apartment, and we agreed to share Jack between the two of us. 

I enrolled Jack in preschool, where he got along well with the kids, in spite of being a bit shy and quiet.  He preferred low-key activities like reading and drawing to more high-energy games like tag or sports.  Jack's teacher was an attractive young man named Adam Gabriel Fairfax.  The other (married) mothers fawned over him, and I noticed that, since I was a single mother, Adam began talking to me more and more when I dropped off or picked up Jack from school.  He would joke with me, express praise for Jack, and ask me about myself.  I began to look forward to seeing him every day, and one day, he said to me, "I hope this isn't awkward, but I'd like to take you on a date."

Though I was worried about things becoming awkward if it didn't work out, as well as about what the other mothers would think, I accepted his offer.  After all, he was kind and handsome and made me laugh.  I told Jack that I was going out with his teacher.  He didn't seem to express much emotion; I think he was too young to quite understand what that meant!

Our first date goes well, and we begin seeing each other more seriously.  At home, Mr. Fairfax becomes just Adam to little Jack, who is amused by this change of name.  Even when Jack enters kindergarten, Adam and I continue to date, and he develops a closer relationship with Jack as well.

Hennessy-Fairfax

BF: Adam Gabriel Fairfax {28}

GF: Charlotte Maeve Hennessy {26}

DS: Jack Lincoln Morrison {5}

Adam, Charlotte, & Jack

#9 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:10 PM

My mother: Irene Theodora Bramley [55]

My father: Howard Malcolm Bramley [53]

Me: Clara June Bramley [25]

My brother: Peter Kent Bramley [22]

Me: Clara June Bramley [25] [pediatric hospital nurse]

My ex-boyfriend: Jonah Gareth Fitzroy [26] [chef]

My son: William Jasper "Will" Fitzroy [4] [friendly, shy/quiet, likes low-key things]

Me: Clara June Bramley [25] [pediatric hospital nurse]

My boyfriend: Adam Nicholas Wright [27] [preschool teacher]

My son: William Jasper "Will" Fitzroy [4] [friendly, shy/quet, likes low-key things]

#10 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:53 PM

Thorley

DW: Celia 'Lia' Dorothy

DH: Ronald 'Ron' Amos

DD: Eliza 'Liza' Mae(25)  -me

DS: Arthur 'Arty' Cole (22)

DD: Alice 'AJ' June (22)

Lia and Ron Thorley with Liza, Arty, and AJ

Eliza Mae Thorley (25) - Doctor

ExBF: Jude Conor Dawson (26) - social worker

DS: Fredrick Lawrence Thorson (4) - very outgoing, loves attention and active things

BF: Jason Theodore Caswell (27)

#11 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:18 AM

Leonard 'Leo' Giles Murphy [44]
Lucille 'Lucy' Olive Murphy [43]

Catherine 'Cate' Lydia Murphy [25]
James 'Jamie' Paul Murphy [19]

Catherine 'Cate' Lydia Murphy [25]
Christian 'Chris' Dominic Fairfax [27]

William 'Will' Maxwell Murphy [5]

#12 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:02 AM

My father: Trevor Montague Kempsey (55)

My mother: Rhoda Gwendolen Kempsey (52)

My sister: Daphne June Kempsey (29)

My sister: Camilla Lark Kempsey (26)

Me: Eloisa Brooke Kempsey (25)

Trevor and Rhoda Kempsey with Daphne, Camilla & Eloisa

---

Me: Eloisa Brooke Kempsey (25) - architect

My boyfriend: Adrian Malachi Crawford (27) - preschool teacher

My son: Henry Maxwell Fairson (4) - a troublemaker for the most part but can also be sweet when he wants to be

Eloisa Kempsey and Adrian Crawford with Henry 

#13 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

Surname is meant to be Mallory I don't know why Cassidy is there I believe it is confused with another game I was playing... my bad.

Father- Alban Roderick Mallory [56]

Mother- Octavia Irene Mallory [53]

Older Brother #1- Christopher Ralph [32]

Older Brother#2- Thomas Vaughn [28]

Me- Letitia Paige [25] - Hairdresser

Ex-bf- Caleb Macsen Rawlings [26] Chef

Son- Jack Xavier Mallory-Rawlings [4]

Bf- Malachi Elliot Drexel [27]

#14 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:36 PM

Louisa "Lou" Wren Bingley {26}

~registered Physical Therapist

~dating: Julian Theodore Fisher {28}

~mom to: Lizzie Gibs {5}

I'd been dating Noah Gibbs since my first year of university, and he was planning on becoming an architect.

At the end of my third year, I found out that I was pregnant. Noah was worried, and was not sure that he was ready to be a father, but we both agreed that we were in it for the long haul and planned to raise our baby together.

In November, when I was 21 and Noah was 22, we welcomed our baby girl: Elizabeth Ivy Gibbs.

After two years of living together, and raising Lizzie, Noah and I decided to end our relationship. There was no cheating, no fights or incidents, we just realized that we weren't in love anymore. We maintain a friendly relationship, but don't spend much time together aside from dropping off and picking up Lizzie.

I moved into my own apartment and have been there for two years with Lizzie. She is four years old and a bit of a troublemaker, but also a very sweet girl.

On Lizzie's first day of senior preschool, I was quite surprised to find that her teacher, Julian Theodore Fisher was a young attractive man, which garnered the attention of both many parents. He was immediately wonderful with Lizzie and once he learns I am a single mother, he begins to show interest that he had apparently been holding back. One day, I arrived early to pick up Lizzie and it was just Julian and I. All of a sudden he blurted out "I hope this isn't awkward, but I'd like to take you out on a date."

I was definitely worried it will be awkward, but I decided there was nothing to lose and so I accepted the offer. I told Lizzie about my date with Mr. Fisher but she didn't really understand and went back to reading her picture book.

Our first date went surprisingly well, and we continue to date past when Lizzie is done preschool. Julian officially makes the transition from Mr. Fisher to Julian in Elizabeth's eyes, and I couldn't wish for them to get along any better.

Ex: Noah Percival Gibbs

Mom: Millicent Rowena Bingley

Dad: Trevor Winston Bingley

Brother: Edward Nash Bingley

Sister: Sophie Clare Bingley

{55} Millie & Trev {57}

{29} Eddie

{26} Lou

{24} Sophie

#15 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:26 PM

Isabel Gray Willoughby

DH: Gregory Clive Willougby

DW: Vera Gwendolen [Appley] Willougbhy

DD: Amelia Sage Willoughby {28}

-architect-

DD: Susan Dale Willoughby {25}

-second grade teacher-

DD: Isabel Gray [Willoughby] Fitzherbert {23}

-military lawyer-

Amelia is engaged to Abner Zethos Fennel, a policeman.

Susan is dating Raphael Govannon Lleu Kitson, a chef.

Isabel was widowed by Levi Nestor Fitzherbert, a military doctor. She is now dating Jack Anthony Warrington.

--

DH: Levi Nestor Fitzherbert

DW: Isabel Gray [Willoughby] Fitzherbert

DD: Caroline Ivy Fitzherbert {3}

#16 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:11 PM

You now live in an apartment, sharing your child's time with your ex. You are twenty-five, and your child is four.  Harriet is very outgoing, loves attention and active things.  She loves dancing, climbing trees, and meeting new friends at the park. 

When you enroll your child in preschool, you are a little surprised to find that the teacher is a young, attractive man, one that many of the (married) mothers take notice of. He's great with your child, and after he realizes you are a single mom he seems to take an interest in you--being extra friendly, making jokes, taking a bit longer to talk to you before you leave. One day, you arrive while the children are still busy playing a game outside with the teacher's assistant, and after talking for a few minutes, your child's preschool teacher says, "I hope this isn't awkward, but I'd like to take you out on a date."

His name: Atticus Oliver Shepherd

Your first date goes surprisingly well, and you two continue to date, even after your child finishes preschool. Your boyfriend (your child's teacher) has told your child that when they're not at school (and now that they're finished with preschool) that they can call him by his first name. As your relationship matures, your child and your boyfriend grow close, as you'd hoped.

You: Cecilia June Bonamy (25)

Boyfriend's name: Atticus Oliver Shepherd(27)

Baby's name:  Harriet Pearl Bonroy (4)

Harriet's Father: Simon Evander Fitzroy

Your mother's name: Temperance Adeline Varley

Your father's name: Silas Gideon Bonamy

Eldest Sister: Elinor Sage Bonamy (32)

Middle Sister: Alice Wren Bonamy (30)

#17 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 10:24 PM

DW: Isadora Blythe Romilly (50) 

DH: Gideon Percival Romilly (52)

DD: Elizabeth Clare Romilly (25) [Social Worker]

-DXBf: James Orion Fitzwilliam (26) [Physical Therapist]

- DBf: Oliver Tobias Thorton (27)  [Preschool Teacher] 

--DD: Anne Hermione Romilly Fitzwilliam (4)  

DS: Edmund John Romilly  (23) 

DD:  Marianne Blythe Romilly (19)    

#18 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:15 PM

LN: Hennessy (nee Ramsey)

DH: Sylvester "Sly" Augustus Hennessy [35]

DW: Nora Joyce Hennessy (nee Ramsey) [30]

DD: Chloe Jade Hennessy [5]

DD: Anna Mae Hennessy [2]

You are now twenty years old, midway through college. You already have a job lined up and plan on becoming a kindergarten teacher.

You've been dating the same guy since your first year of college. He's a year older than you, and he's planning to be an accountant.

His name: Tobias "Toby" Evander Dawson

You have recently found out that you are pregnant. Your boyfriend is worried, not sure he's ready to be a father, but you two agree that you are both in it for the long haul, planning to raise the baby together. After your twenty-first birthday and your third year of college begins, you give birth to a healthy baby girl.

DGF: Anna Mae Hennessy [21; Kindergarten teacher]

DBF: Tobias "Toby" Evander Dawson [22; Accountant]

DD: Penelope Louise Hennessy [nb]

You now live in an apartment, sharing your child's time with your ex. You are twenty-five, and your child is four.

What is your child's personality like? friendly towards others, but shy/quiet, likes low-key things

His name: Julian Anthony Wright

#19 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:17 PM

Silas Clement {51} & Adeline Margot {49}

Rosa June {25}

Darcy Lee {22}

Isabella (Bella) Jade {18}

---------------------------------------

Rosa June Murphy {25} Lawyer
Corbin Orion Benson {26} Teacher
Arthur Ezra Murphy Benson {4}

----------------------------------------

Rosa June Murphy {25}
Arthur Ezra Murphy Benson {4}

friendly towards others, but shy/quiet, likes low-key things
Alastair Everett Townsend {27}

#20 Ivee(:

Ivee(:

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:10 AM

LN: Kembry

DH: Clemet Vernon

DW: Cornelia Lucille 

DS: Charles Nash {28}

DD: Caroline Paige {25}

-------------------------------------------

DG:Caroline Paige Kembry{25} Psychology Major

DEB:Caleb Arthur Robinson {26} MED-Student

DS: Christopher Ezra Robinson {4}

----------------------------------------------

DG: Caroline Paige Kembry {25}

DB: Christian Elliot Holbrook {27}

DS: Christopher Ezra Robinson {4}

(very outgoing, loves attention and active things)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users