• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 namingnovelist

namingnovelist

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:05 PM

I'm writing a story about a poor girl who travels North to escape her family's misfourtune. Along the way she meets this man named "Edward", who is the son of a rich politician and they start up a friendship. As they both get jobs and live out of a hotel, they're friendship starts to turn just a little deeper, but "Mercy" attracts the attenton of the town's rich mayor and soon marries him, being from a poor family, she indulges in the money and love Mayor gives her. But the mayor isn't the sweet, family-man everyone thinks she is. He starts staying out late and when she thinks she is pregnant, she beat her for having a affair. IN the end, she lives happily ever after with "Edward"

So that was a short version of a long story....
So characters:
Mercy Blacklyn: poor girl who had to raise her six brothers when her mama died.
Edward III (have no last name yet)
Mayor......

SO i need a name for the Mayor, a last name for Edward and maybe a different first name for Mercy....
Thanks ;)
PS also if they are any title suggestions please share them :)

#2 Anny

Anny

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

Title: Racks to Richess (???maybe???)

Mercy ...
fn ~~~ Clara ~~~ Clora ~~~ Charlotte ~~~ Leanne ~~~ Amber ~~~ Emily ~~~ Bethany ~~~ Erin ~~~ Grace ~~~ Kayla ~~~ Kyla ~~~ Lydia ~~~ Sienna ~~~ Sierra ~~~

Edward ... (maybe a *president's name?)
Ln ~~~ Greyson ~~~ *Jackson ~~~ *Fillmore ~~~ *Monroe ~~~ *Buchanan ~~~ *Hayes ~~~ *Johnson ~~~ Harris ~~~ King ~~~ Montgomery ~~~ Morris ~~~ Brooks ~~~ Watson ~~~ Henderson ~~~ Hughes ~~~ Hamilton ~~~ Burns ~~~ Hawkins ~~~ Burton ~~~

Mayor ... (Ln as Edward, sth biblical?)
fn ~~~ Charles ~~~ Nathan ~~~ Josiah ~~~ Andrew ~~~ Matthew ~~~ Michael ~~~ John ~~~ Mark/Marc ~~~ Marcus ~~~ Thomas ~~~

#3 namingnovelist

namingnovelist

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:39 AM

I like Clora
Edward Henderson
Marcus Fillmore
:)

#4 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:11 AM

Mayor: Jonathan, Henry, Levi, Samuel, Timothy, Patrick, Paul, Grant, Lucas, Richard, Laurel, Franklin, Robert, Gregory, James and Oliver

Last name for Edward: Jenson, Grant, Simpson, Garvey, Harvey, Jackson, Martin, Blake, Turner, O'Connor, Patterson, Graham

Possible names for Mercy: Lydia, Emma, Violet, Iris, Melody, Joy, Nancy, Sheridan, Rebecca, Bethany, Sarah, Genevieve, Adelaide

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users