• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 25 March 2020 - 11:04 AM

My partner and I have come up with some more potentials and we would love some more opinions please :)

Boys

Otto Constantine 

Arthur Wolfgang

Asher Frederick

Henry Malachi

Girls

Opal Seraphina

Pearl Guinevere

Zelda Caroline 

Adelina Juno

I think we've decided that both Edmund Hugo and Cecily Ursula are out of consideration because we like them but we're not quite in love with them. If you have any suggestions, let us know :)

• MalloryMae likes this

#2 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:50 PM

These are awesome! Henry and Pearl are two of my favorites currently!

Otto Constantine:​ I love Otto! It is so handsome and adorable! It ages well. It's a palindrome, too, which is cool! Constantine is so perfect for Otto! You never hear this anymore, but I surprisingly really like it! This is my favorite of your boys' names!

Arthur Wolfgang: Arthur is so handsome and regal. I am taking a liking to this name after years of disliking it. I think it is most definitely coming back into "style". Wolfgang is underused. It isn't my thing, but I think it adds a bit of spunk to the formal Arthur! The Mozart connection would be especially fun for a little child prodigy!

Asher Frederick: Asher- this usually is not my thing, but I like it paired with Frederick. Frederick is so handsome. Some (including myself) like this name, but dislike its nickname "Fred". Putting it in the middle name spot is genius!

Henry Malachi: This name is cool! Henry is my second favorite boys' name currently (my all-time favorite, Vincent, will never move  :)). I think Malachi helps this name become a bit newer (?), if that makes sense. In other words, it sort of renews this name, and makes it seem "younger". I am having trouble with words today. Also, it is awesome to share a middle name with your cousin! My nephews Ben and Ben are so close! A middle name connection is even subtler and avoids confusion.

Opal Seraphina: Opal is so cute! It reminds me of one of my favorite childrens' books- "Because of Winn-Dixie". Seraphina is very princess-y and royal. I like the combination!

Pearl Guinevere: This combination is pure gold!!!!!! I love Pearl Guinevere! Pearl is so nice and pretty for a little girl, an adult, and an elderly woman. Guinevere is also so pretty. I think this combination is so beautiful and sweet!

Zelda Caroline: I am not the largest fan of Zelda, but shouldn't hinder your love for it. My husband loves the video game though! Caroline is so pretty and it perfectly balances out this combination.

Adelina Juno: I really like Adelina and I prefer it to Adeline, Adelyn, Addison, etc. Juno is pretty as well. I think that this is a unique, but fresh name.

Overall, you have some awesome choices. As I stated above, my favorites are Otto Constantine & Pearl Guinevere.

My suggestions:

- Otis: This name is close to Otto, but I think you may like it. The "Milo and Otis" connection is a bit much for me, though.

- August: Like many others on your list, this is an uncommon vintage name coming back into "style". The nickname Auggie is cute also.

- Theodora: I am beginning to really like this name and I feel you may as well. The nicknames Thea, Theo, Dory, and Dora are quite cute.

- Clementine: Another adorable vintage name. I think that this name works well with your others and it may be your style.

Middle name time:

Otis August or August Otis would be nice, but the combo sure is "s" heavy!

Theodora Clementine or Clementine Theodora would be so lovely and darling!

Otis Valentine, Otis Mordecai, Otis Solomon, Otis Everett, Otis Iverson, Otis Desmond, Otis Calvin

August Ignatius, August Milo, August Orson, August Ephron, August Leo, August Elmer, August Oscar

Theodora Edith, Theodora Mabel, Theodora Florence, Theodora Ruby, Theodora Juniper, Theodora Winifred, Theodora June

Clementine Octavia, Clementine Cosima, Clementine Josephine, Clementine Bohemia, Clementine Lavinia, Clementine Arwen, Clementine Evangeline

I can't wait until your little one is here!  :D 

~ Mal

• SelenaK likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feedback thread, selenak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users