• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:19 PM

Dice here

LN:
1. Jones
2. Anderson
3. Smith
4. Martin
5. Lopez
6. Schrader

https://nameberry.co...es-Most-Popular
DH middle name

https://nameberry.co...Names-for-Girls
DW middle name

First birth:
1. DD
2. DD
3. DS
4. DD
5. DS
5. DS

DD first name
DD middle name

DS first name
DS middle name

Second birth:
1. DS
2. DD/DD
3. DS/DS/DD
4. DD
5. DS/DD
5. DS/DS

DD first name
DD middle name

DS first name
DS middle name

Third birth:
1. DD
2. DS/DS
3. DD/DD/DD/DD
4. DS/DS/DD
5. DS
6. DS/DD

DD first name
DD middle name

DS first name
DS middle name

Fourth birth:
1. DS/DS/DD/DD
2. DD/DS/DD
3. DS/DS
4. DD
5. DS
6. DS/DS/DS/DD/DD

DD first name
DD middle name

DS first name
DS middle name

Fifth birth:
1. DS
2. DD
3. DD/DD
4. DD
5. DS/DS
6. DS

DD first name
DD middle name

DS first name
DS middle name

Sixth birth:
1. DD
2. DD/DD/DD/DS
3. DS/DS
4. DS
5. DS/DD/DS
6. DD/DD/DD/DD

DD first name
DD middle name

DS first name
DS middle name

Seventh birth
1. DD/DD
2. DS/DS
3. DS/DS/DD
4. DD/DD/DD/DD
5. DD/DD/DD/DS/DS
6. DD/DD/DD/DS/DS/DS

DD first name
DD middle name

DS first name
DS middle name

Hope you have fun! Pictures, stories and descriptions would be amazing!!

#2 ~Nadezhda

~Nadezhda

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:54 AM

LN: Jones

DH: Matthew Rupert
DW: Daisy Abigail

DS: Paul Drew

DS/DS: Elliot Miles/ Isaac Brady

DS/DD: Grey Oliver / Sophie Lydia

DD: Ivy Delilah

DD: Stella Rosemary

DS/DD/DS: Percy Leo/ Ruby Savannah/ Phynley Luke
DD/DD/DD/DS/DS/DS: Gemma Emory/Lily Thea/Flavia Emmeline/Seth Micah/Benajah Caleb/Zachariah Levi

{I might add pictures and maybe even a story if I have time}

Matt and Daisy Jones with
Paul, Elliot, Isaac, Grey, Sophie, Ivy, Stella, Percy, Ruby, Phyn, Gemma, Lily, Flavia, Seth, Ben & Zach.

#3 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:48 AM

LN: Smith

DH: Matthew Isaac nn. Matt(43)
DW: Lily Grace(42)

Posted Image

Matt and Lily have been friends since preschool and started dating when they were both 15. They got married when they were 22 and Lily found out she was pregnant 3 months after they married. When Lily turned 23, she had a little girl and named her Clara Anne after her mother. They decided that they wanted more children and after Clara turned 2, they found out they were pregnant with twin girls! Once the girls were born, they were named Rory Jade and Brilie Skye. Rory after Matt's mother and Brilie after Lily's grandmother. They decided they still wanted more children, so they were very happy when they found out they were pregnant with triplets! They didn't find out the genders until the day of the babies birth. They had 2 boys and 1 girl and named them Sterling Omar, Cyan Oliver and Isabella Iris. They thought they were done with children but after a year, they decided they wanted more. After a year of trying, they turned to a doctor and got pregnant with quads. They named their 2 boys and 2 girls Harper Finley, Annabel Violet, Parker Garrett and Peyton Thomas. They knew they wanted more children, but decided to wait a couple years. Once the quads turned 3 they got pregnant with a little boy and named him Denver Cale. They thought if they could handle 11 kids already, that they could have more. They got pregnant when Denver turned 2 and soon after, they found out they had triplets again! The babies were born perfectly healthy and were named Romeo Layne, Monique Savannah and Marquise Luke. They thought that they could maybe have one more child but when they couldn't get pregnant again, they turned to another doctor. After a couple months, they found out they were having sextuplets!!! They were not about to kill a child, so they went through the pregnancy even with all the risks floating through their minds. Lily had to go on bedrest for 3 months but her babies only lasted to week 30. They were named Alana Thea, Natasha Emory, Gemma Emmeline, Cyrus Levi, Josiah Caleb and Elijah Abel. The kids were in the hospital for 3 months but are pretty healthy nowadays. After the sextuplets, they decided that 20 kids was enough.

#4 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:29 AM

DD: Clara Anne(20)

Posted Image-Clara and her fiance Nick.

Clara has always been the outgoing life of the party type of girl. She found her fiance at a party after her freshman year homecoming. They had been dating for 6 years when Nick proposed to Clara and they are now planning their wedding. They are very excited to finally be married.

DD/DD: Rory Jade and Brilie Skye(17)

Posted Image-Rory on the left and Brilie on the right

Rory has always loved the water and swimming. She became a lifeguard at the local pool at the age of 16. She has a boyfriend of 4 years named Sam and they go to the beach all the time together.

Brilie has always been the shy quiet type of girl. She loves to be around animals and wants to be a vet when she gets out of college. She has a boyfriend of 3 months named Taylor.

DS/DS/DD: Sterling Omar, Cyan Oliver and Isabella Iris nn. Bella(14)

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3159778/2/istockphoto_3159778_handsome_guy_playing_the_guitar.jpg-Sterling

Sterling learned to love the guitar at the age of 11. He taught himself and is now in a rising star band. He loves hanging out with his friends and practicing his guitar in front of family.

Posted Image-Cyan

Cyan is a very friendly, kind boy. He has a ton of friends and is with at least one of them all the time. He loves to write and wants to be an author when he gets older and is already writing a book.

Posted Image-Isabella

Isabella has loved fashion since she was born and is now a model. She travels all the time for her fashion shows and gets payed a lot for each show and always spends it either on clothes or food.

#5 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:56 AM

DD/DD/DS/DS: Harper Finley, Annabel Violet, Parker Garrett and Peyton Thomas

Posted Image-Parker on the left and Peyton on the right

The quadruplet boys are very into sports. They absolutely love to play baseball together and are on a team at their local YMCA. They both like playing catcher and first base and you can always find them practicing in the backyard.

Posted Image-Harper on the left and Annabel on the right

The quadruplet girls love to cook and bake. They both want to be cook's when they grow up. They also love to play outside on their bikes with their other siblings.

DS: Denver Cole(7)

Posted Image-Denver

Denver is a very energetic and loud child. He is always running around the house and is always being the one annoying the older siblings.

DS/DD/DS: Romeo Layne, Monique Savannah and Marquise Luke

Posted Image-Romeo on the left an Marquise on the right

Romeo and Marquise are always getting into trouble somehow. They always find where everything is and put it in another place so no one can find it. They love preschool though and are very well behaved there.

Posted Image-Monique

Monique is the cutest little girl ever and is always getting attention in the family. She always has the cutest thing to say and loves to talk.

#6 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:13 PM

DD/DD/DD/DS/DS/DS: Alana Thea, Natasha Emory nn. Tasha, Gemma Emmeline, Cyrus Levi, Josiah Caleb and Elijah Abel nn. Eli(newborn)

Posted Image-L to R: Alana, Tasha, and Gemma

The little babies are so sweet and we'll have to see what they grow up to like.

Posted Image-L to R: Cyrus, Josiah and Eli

The little boys are the loud criers out of the sextuplets, but on the other hand they are as sweet as can be.

#7 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:55 PM

LN: Schrader

DH: Aaron Quentin
DW: Lily Rebecca

DD: Vivien Alice
DS: Preston Dane
DS/DD: Jet Oliver /Anastasia Ruby "Oliver and Ana"
DD: Stella Violet
DD: Delilah Jane
DS/DS: Lennon Levi/Phoenix Landon
Ds/DS/DD: Phineas Jacob/Elias Jared/Alana Esme "Phin, Eli"

Aaron and Lily Schrader with Vivien, Preston, Oliver, Ana, Stella, Delilah, Lennon, Phoneix, Phin, Eli, and Alana

#8 Abybavy

Abybavy

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:My husband <3, Teaching in the preschool classroom, starting a family within the next month.

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

DH: Jaden Austin Jones
DW: Lily Grace Jones

First birth: Greg Bailey Jones

Second birth: DS/DS/DD
Elliot Dane Jones
Isaac Asa Jones
Rory Faith Jones

Third birth: Ariana Leila Jones

Fourth birth: Peyton Lucas Jones

Fifth birth: Raleigh Cole Jones (Rylie)

Sixth birth: DD/DD/DD/DS
Desirae Ava Jones
Raven Lola Jones
Sadie Giana Jones
Frankie Landon

Seventh birth: DD/DD/DD/DS/DS/DS
Alana Thea Jones
Liya Gemma Jones
Natalia Eliza Jones

#9 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:19 PM

DH Joshua Adrian
DW Daisy Helena

DS Freddie Ben 18

Posted Image
Freddie and baby Isabelle Mae

DS/DS/ Jack Asa, Elliot Quinn 15

Posted Image
Jack

Posted Image
Eli

DD Amelia Beatrix 12

Posted Image
Mia

#10 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

DS Parker Forrest 9
DD/DD Delilah Ruby, Bella Violet 7
DD Scarlett Gianna 3
DD/DD/DD/DS/DS/DS Lily Eliza, Natalia Esmie, Magdalena Emory, Josiah Caleb, Levi Jacob, Cyrus Gideon newborn

#11 Enchanted

Enchanted

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:53 PM

LN: Anderson

DH: Benjamin Adrian
DW: Lily Rachel

DS: Harry Jack
DS: Roman Matthew
DD: Amelia Ruby
DD/DS/DD: Scarlett Lila, Hudson Dylan and Matilda Poppy
DD/DS/DS: Lola Belle, Cruz Levi and Rocco Liam.
DD/DD: Chanel Gemma and Natalia Emmeline

Benjamin and Lily married in the year of 1965. Before they left to the honeymoon Lily estimated herself to be at least 9 weeks pregnant and so the honeymoon was cancelled. Fast forward five years and they had three adorable kids Harry Jack (5), Roman Matthew (3) and Amelia Ruby (1). Benjamin and Lily then finally went on a weeks honeymoon in NYC. Their Lily fell pregnant again. Back home in Nashville approx 8 months later Benjamin and Lily become proud parents four times over to triplets Scarlett Lila, Hudson Dylan and Matilda Poppy. Hudson was named after the Hudson river in NYC. Five years later with all kids in school Harry (10), Roman (8), Amelia (6), Scarlett, Hudson and Matilda (5). Lily decided to find a job. A few weeks later she found out she was pregnant again with another set of triplets she knew the house would be more hectic but oh well. On the 21st August Lola Belle, Cruz levi and Rocco Liam were born. Another three years later the pill failed which resulted in twis Chanel Gemma and Natalia Emmeline. Today its been four months since the twins birth they now have Harry (13), Roman (11), Amelia (9), Scarlett, Hudson and Matilda (8), Lola, Cruz and Rocco (3) , Chanel and Natalia (4mnths) the future is looking bright for the Anderson Family.

#12 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:22 PM

DH: Jonah Blane
DW: Ivy Abigail

DD: Audrey Alice
DS: Elliot Asa
DS/DS/DD: Indigo Owen / Ash Aldo / Eloise Eilidh
DS/DS/DD/DD: Annabel Ivy *Annie* / Isla Ella / Pax Ian / Phinnaeus Isaac *Finn*
DD: Maeve Isadora
DS: Django Lennon
DS/DS/DD: Amos Gideon / Josiah Caleb / Freja Esme

#13 Guest_southernbelle_*

Guest_southernbelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:44 PM

LN:Martin
DH:Benjamin Isaac
DW:Daisy Temperance
DD:Harlow Victoria
DS/DS:Sawyer Dane/Roman Alex
DD/DD/DD/DD:Alexandra Gwendolyn/Amelia Clemintine/Alice Matilda/Angelica Eva
DS:Parker Jasper
DD/DD:Savannah Marie/Audrey Mercedes
DS/DD/DS:Cruz Liam/Mabel Carlolina/Ace Levi
DD/DD/DD/DS/DS/DS:Magdalena Emory/Natalia Emmeline/Estella Willa/Zacharia Eli/Sampson Noah/Jethro Joseph
Benji+Daisy=Harlow, Sawyer, Roman, Alex, Amy, Ali, Angee, Parker, Nanah, Rey, Cruz, Mae, Ace, Magee, Emma, Ella, Zach, Sam and Jo

#14 MarineWife

MarineWife

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:10 PM

LN: Anderson
DH: John Michael
DW: Lilah Kate

DS: Camden Patrick

DS: Gavin John
DS: Garrett Michael

DS:Evan Declan
DD: Eden Marie
DD: Ellie Lynne

DD: Kayleigh Michelle

DS:Kyle James
DS:Kale Mason

DD: Ashlynn Rose
DD: Amber Grace
DD: Analeigh Taylor
DS: Aaron Heath

DD: Jaelynn Mackenzie
DD: Jennifer Makenna

Lilah and John Met during their first year of college and fell in love! They were married a year later and wasted no time having chilredn! First came Camden Patrick. They decided to take a couple years off from making babies and then they surprisingly got pregnant with twin boys! Their names were Gavin John and Garrett Michael. Realizing how much they loved children and wanted more they moved into a larger home, next came triplets Evan, Eden, and Ellie. Now already having 6 children they did not want to stop anytime soon! They were next surprised when they got pregnant with only one baby after having 2 sets of multiples, her name was Kayleigh Michelle. Next came two bouncing baby boys named Kyle James and Kale Mason. Thinking that they were done having chidren Lilah discovered she was pregnant again, when they went to see the doctor he informed them that it was quadruplets! since they already had so many children they knew that 4 more could not hurt! They named the quads Ashlynn Rose, Amber Grace, Analeigh Taylor, and Aaron Heath. Finally they decided to stop having children, but oops two more girl decided to make the family whole! Their names were Jaelynn Mackenzie and Jennifer Mackenna! Due to complications with her last pregnancy Lilah was informed that she can not have anymore children. She was pleased with the size of her large family! They all loved happily ever after!

#15 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:01 PM

DH: Noah Austin
DW: Ivy Rebecca

DD: Kate Madeline
DS: Jack Dane
DS/DD: Gray Oliver and Lily Annabella
DD: Edie Camilla
DD/DD: Faye Isadora and Maya Jane
DD: Ruby Helena
DS/DD: Elias "Eli" Jacob and Jared "Jay" Ethan

Noah and Ivy Anderson

w/

Kate, Jack, Gray, Lily, Edie, Faye, Maya, Ruby, Elias and Jared.

:P <3

#16 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:23 PM

Last name: Smith

DH Daniel Quentin
DW Fleur Eleanor 39

DD Sophia Beatrice 21
DS/DS Jack Asa, Roman Alex 19
DS/DS/DD Indigo Orion, Jet Oliver, Lily Annabel 16
DS Parker August 12
DD/DD Delilah Sage, Faye Tamara 9
DS/DD/DS Cassius Levi, Scarlett Gianna, Alfie Lucian 5
DD/DD/DD/DD/DS/DS/DS Natalia Esmie, Alana Emory, Sasha Emmeline, Magdalena Eliza, Isaac Caleb, Cyrus Gideon and Levi Jacob newborn

Soph, Jack, Roman, Indy, Jet, Lily, Parker, Lilah, Faye, Cass, Lettie, Alfie, Talia, Alana, Sasha and Lena, Isaac, Cyrus and Levi.

Their Story

Daniel lived in Florida with his parents and six siblings, three older and two younger and a twin(William, Matthew, Lucy, Joseph, Carolyn and Samantha. He was a content child, and did well in school and played lots of sport. When he was in in 8 a new family moved into his street, a few houses down. They were from France, which Daniel found very interesting as he had never left the country, apart from visiting Canada when he was a baby. The French couple had three beautiful girls, Madeleine, Fleur and Amelie. Daniel quickly took a liking to Fleur who was the same age as him, but for someone reason Fleur hated Daniel, she hated how immature and how loud he was. Over the years they became civil, but they didn't hang out at all, even though they ended up going to the same high school. However in sophomore year, Daniel had a calmed down a lot, he was still one of the most poplar guys in the school, but he was very sweet on the inside. To Fleur's surprise, she bagan to fall for him, but she thought she had no chance with him. She was wrong, because he asked her too the homecoming dance. They quickly became inseparable and their parents who were really good friends, joked they would get married soon.

As it happened, during the summer between sophomore and junior year they lost their virginity to each other, and not long afterward Fleur began to feel unwell, and had totally gone of tomatoes which she had always loved. She soon realised that she may be pregnant and told Daniel straight away. He freaked out, but after a few days was able to go with and get a pregnancy test, which confirmed her worst fear, that she was pregnant. Daniel and Fleur had massive fights over what to do, abortion, adoption or keep the baby. He wanted her to have an abortion, 'they were only 17 and still in high school, they couldn't look after a baby. In the end they broke up, and went weeks without seeing each other, which was horrific as they both knew they loved the other one. Over the coming weeks they only see each other in the corridors at school, were they ignore each other. Her belly begins to show, and Daniel realises she's going to have the baby anyway. The months pass and then one day, when she's 7 months pregnant, Fleur never returns home from school, and her family fear the worse, and everyone is out looking for her. They soon find her, unconscious and un breathing, Daniel is distraught as they rush her to the nearest hospital to try and save her and the baby. It soon comes to light that she took an overdose because she couldn't cope with everything and being away from Daniel. Thankfully they are able to do an emergency c-section to get the baby out before something happens and pump Fleur's stomach. She came round several hours later to being surrounded by her family and a very tearful Daniel. When she's well enough, she is able to see her baby, a little girl who they named Sophia Beatrice. It is touch and go at first, and she spends the first month and a bit in hospital because of how premature she was. It was a great time for Daniel and Fleur to talk about the future and they're little girl who needed both of them.

Over the coming year they remained firm friends, as they tried as best they could to raise their daughter, with the help of both of the families. They decided not to date, and just take everyday as it came. When Sophia was fifteen months, they decided to start dating as they had matured greatly and felt comfortable that they could make a relationship work. Two years later Daniel proposed to her, and to his relief Fleur said yes. A few months later they married in a small ceromony with only their close family and with Sophia as their flower girl. They graduated high school, and both went to the local college while their parents looked after Sophia. They had planned to wait till after college to have another child, however when Sophia was just three and a bit, Fleur found out she was expecting. Both were very worried, but also happy to give Sophia a younger sibling. At the 12 week scan, they found out it was twins, now they were very worried, but thankfully both twins, two boys were born healthy and on time, they named them Jack Asa and Roman Alex. Sophia loved being an older sister and adored her younger brothers. They wanted one more child to complete their family but after a few years, they needed to concentrate on working, and supporting their three young children, and they were still very young. Sophia was their little angel, but she had a mischievous side, Jack was very loud and playful, like his father when he was younger and Roman was quieter and loved books and cuddles.

When the twins turned three, they decided to start trying for their last child. It didn't take long, and pretty soon they were staring at a positive pregnancy test. For the first 12 weeks, Fleur was very sick, and she was measuring much bigger than normal, making her think it was multiples again. She was right, at her 12 week scan she found out it was twins, she was very worried about how she would cope, but she knew she had a very supporting husband and family. Fleur began preparing for her 2nd set of twins, but at her 20 week scan, she found out there was another baby, hidden behind it's siblings. She was pregnant with triplets. It took a few weeks for it to settle in, and she was worried that they would be born premature. They decided to find out the sexes at birth, at 35 weeks she went into labour, and nurses delivered two healthy boys and a darling little girl they named them Indigo Orion, Jet Oliver, and Lily Annabel. The next few months were very hard, they had to have family members stay over to help with the triplets and the 3 older children.

They believed their family was complete, they had six amazing children, four bouncing boys and two beautiful girls. However their plans backfired, when they had sex at a new years party after they drank a tiny bit too much. The tests later, they found out baby number seven was due. This time, it was only one, a relief to everyone. It was little boy, Fleur had been hoping for a girl, but she was still happy. Little Parker August was born on his due date, and thankfully he was a very easy baby. After three years of happiness and tiring days, Fleur and Daniel realized that they wanted another child, they had always wanted a house full of people and noise. It didn't take long at all, it seemed Fleur was very fertile. To there no so much surprise, they found out it was another set of twins, though they made sure they're were no hidden babies. Fleur was very happy to hear it was two girls, they were born at 37 weeks, to a very happy family. They named them Delilah Sage and Faye Tamara. The twins came home healthy and very lively.

The twins grew into healthy and lively one years who were adored by their siblings, two years and then three years passed. Their family was definitely complete, with nine lively children. However, not for the first time, their protection failed to work and their were again waiting for a pregnancy test to reveal if a baby was on the way or not. To their horror, and secret delight they found out there would be another baby on the way. They knew deep down there was a serious chance there would be more than one baby, and they were right. They were expecting a second set of triplets, to even their even more horror. When Fleur was 5 months pregnant, they moved to a bigger house as well as renovating the attic into two bedrooms for Sophia and Jack and Roman away from the younger kids. Not long after the move Fleur suddenly went into labour at a family new years party, Fleur was only 27 weeks pregnant so everyone was fearing for the triplets survival. Doctors tried to stop the labour but were unsuccessful. Five hours later, the triplets were born by cesarean, all breathing, but very small. They named the triplets, another set of two boys and a girl, Cassius Levi, Scarlett Gianna, Alfie Lucian, in birth order. All were seriously underweight, and needed ventilators and to be tube fed. They were so tiny and vulnerable that no one could hold them for the first month. Cassius was the strongest, and he steadily gained weight and flourished, it was a different story for the other two, both needed operations on their hearts as they had not matured properly, and Scarlett suffered bleeding on the brain, and had to undergo another operation. Both caught several colds and nearly died on a few occasions. At one stage they were told that Scarlett had hours to live, and that they should turn off her breathing machine, and they did with heavy hearts, but amazingly she continued to fight tooth and nail to live, and they put her back on life support. At what would have been 37 weeks Cassius and Alfie returned home, and then two weeks later Scarlett came home.

The next four months were impossibly hard, with so many children, and the triplets occaisonal health problem and the weakened immunity lefty them open to infections and simple colds. Fleur's mum and sister moved into help, and Sophia also helped out when she could. Over time things got easier, the triplets grew up, Cassius was the loud, playful one, Scarlett was demanding, and loved attention and was very funny, and Alfie was the quietest and was content to play on his own for hours on end. Daniel and Fleur had many arguments, and there was lots of tension in the household and they seriously considered a trial separation, and Daniel would go and live with his brother Joe. However they decided to stick it out for the triplets and for their other children and hope that life would get better, and it did. The triplets matured and became more independent and Delilah and Faye went off to playschool, and Daniel got a promotion which really helped out with expenses because it was very expensive paying for the triplets as well as their 9 other children.

When Cassius, Scarlett and Alfie were years old, and there were no more kids on the horizon, Fleur began to feel very sick, she couldn't keep her food down, and she became dangerously thin. she went to the doctor, knowing that something was not right with her. They ruled out that she was not expecting, and several other diseases, including cancer. In then end they diagnosed her with a hormone deficiency disease, and prescribed her new antibiotics that had only been on the market for a year, it seemed to make a difference and Fleur began to feel better, and was able to take the kids to school and cook, and some light cleaning when after four months she began to feel ill again, and nauseated. She hadn't been told the antibiotics effaced the pill she was on, and with a sinking feeling she realised there was a chance she was pregnant again. She was totally unprepared and petrified for the future. Fleur immediately told Daniel, and he was just as shocked and worried. They went to the 8 week scan hoping everything was normal, they were petrified, but they believed they could cope with one more, after all the triplets would be five and a half by the time the baby would be born. They were less worried than they would have been had it been ten years earlier because they had more experience raising babies and children, and they had help from the extended family as well as the older children.

Things changed very drastically, at the 10 week scan, the doctors were behaving very oddly, staring at the screen with shock, disbelief and worry. Fleur, beside herself with worry begged them to tell her what was wrong and if the baby was ok. Daniel too was very worried and tried his best to calm his wife and try and find out what was wrong. It was then the doctors told them they were expecting quintuplets, Fleur fainted on the spot, out of sheer shock. Daniel was silent for several minutes, trying to take everything in. In no time there was a chance of them having 17 kids, if they all survived. They brought Fleur round and for the next three hours they talked about survival rate, and premature delivery, and fetal reduction to give two or three a better chance of survival. They came home with heavy hearts, and fear running through their veins. They told t heir children, and made it clear how dangerous it could be for her and the babies. They all understood how serious it was, and were hoping that all five made it. Daniel and Fleur thought very hard about what to do, and about reduction of two or three, but in the end they decided they couldn't bare to choose who lived and who died, and that God gave them five so surely they should what he gave them because he knows that they could cope with quintuplets. Fleur went to scans weekly to check the quints heartbeat and growth. At twenty weeks, another surprise awaited the Smith Family, there was a sixth baby, hidden behind it's siblings. They were even more worried about the heath and survival of all the babies, now there was one more to worry about, the doctors were especially skeptical at the survival rate of the now sextuplets.

At 23 weeks, Fleur went into labour, but amazingly they were able to stop it. However they knew it was long before they made they're arrival, it was a no-win situation, they need as long as possible in the womb to mature but they would eventually run out of room, and take all the nutrients from their siblings. At 27 weeks, they performed an emergency cesarean to get the babies out as they had run out of room and were struggling for their lives. To the doctors amazement there was a seventh, tucked away at the back, that had not been noticed at all. They were all resuscitated and rushed to NCIU and hooked up to all kinds of machines. They all weighed between one to two and a half pounds and were so tiny they could of fit in Fleur's hand, and her wedding ring was like a body band. They hadn't been able to find out the sex because they were all to close together, but now they knew there were four girls and 3 boys, the last one, who had been hidden was a little girl. They named them, Natalia Esmie, Alana Emory, Sasha Emmeline, Magdalena Eliza, Isaac Caleb, Cyrus Gideon and Levi Jacob. It was very touch and go for the beginning, especially Sasha who was the smallest. They had to have several operations, and a few times they stopped breathing and had to be resuscitated. However all seven babies are at home, aged six and a bit months, though they are the size of newborns. They are doted on by their parents, older siblings and extended family, and church volunteers who look after the babies sometimes.

Work in progress

#17 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:04 PM

DH: Adam Rupert
DW: Lily Rose

Posted Image

DD: Sophia Grace(21)

Posted Image- Sophia and her fiance

DS/DS: Isaac Dane and Preston Alex(19)

Posted Image- Isaac

Posted Image- Preston

#18 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

DS/DS/DD: Sterling Oliver, Slate Oscar, Amelia Iris nn. Mia(17)

Posted Image- Sterling

Posted Image- Slate

Posted Image- Mia

#19 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

DS/DS/DS/DD/DD: Parker Levi, Prince Garrett, Peyton Lucas, Annabel Lilac, Stella Violet(13)

Posted Image- Prince

Posted Image- Parker

Posted Image- Peyton

Posted Image- Annabel on the left and Stella on the right

#20 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:59 PM

DD: Bella Avery(10)

Posted Image- Bella

DD: Raven Cara(4)

Posted Image- Raven

DD/DD/DD/DD: Gemma Thea, Alana Emory, Hana Eliza, Natasha Emmeline

Posted Image- Gemma on the left and Alana on the right

Posted Image- Hana on the left and Natasha on the right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users