• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:31 AM

Your name is Freya Alexina Holst, you have black hair and blue eyes and you're 19 years old. You're a student at Yale university and you're pursuing a major in Political Science. Ever since you've come to college, you've always been focused on your studies, you've worked very hard to get into Yale and need to maintain a certain GPA to continue getting your scholarship money to enable you to continue, the second being you need to be able to get scholarships to go on and further your education.

However, today is the last day of your 1st year of undergrad and you've just taken your final exam, you're thrilled, and feel like you've passed all your classes with flying colors and you could not be more ecstatic. All you want to do now is sleep, maybe watch some netflix, but your roommate, James Cameron,  insists you accompany her to the party to make sure she gets home safe since she plans on drinking. You loathe the idea, but she did help you out studying for your final in economics. So, you accompany her to the party and watch her have a good time and hang out on the outskirts of the party.

Suddenly, a girl comes up to you. You dismiss her at first, but she makes a comment about your favourite tv show which kind of catches your interest. Vinny's got blonde hair and blue eyes and introduces themselves as Lavinia Frances Samson, they're 19 years old. You start talking to Vinny and find out about them, they're apparently legacies of the university, went to prep schools their whole life, have travelled the world with their bourgeois family and while that would usually make you feel a bit of a chip on your shoulder, for some reason, it doesn't with Vinny. You find them charming. You also find out that Vinny is majoring in Biochemistry and the way they speak about their major so passionately entices you. You talk for hours before your roommate stumbles over. Realizing you need to get her home, but not wanting the conversation with Vinny to end, you exchange numbers and promise to call them later. You leave with your roommate and head back to your dorm, feeling much happier than when you arrived at the party.

---

Me: Freya Alexina Holst (19) - Black hair, blue eyes, Political Science major

Her: Lavinia 'Vinny' Frances Samson (19) - Blonde hair, blue eyes, Biochemistry major

Freya Holst and Vinny Samson

#22 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:37 PM

Your name is Eva Isobel Jansson, you have red hair and brown eyes and you're 20 years old. You're a student at Yale University and you're pursuing a major in English. Ever since you've come to college, you've always been focused on your studies, you've worked very hard to get into Take and need to maintain a certain GPA to continue getting your scholarship money to enable you to continue, the second being you need to be able to get scholarships to go on and further your education.

However, today is the last day of your junior year of undergrad and you've just taken your final exam, you're thrilled, and feel like you've passed all your classes with flying colors and you could not be more ecstatic. All you want to do now is sleep, maybe watch some netflix, but your roommate, Leslie Schuyler Jens,  insists you accompany her to the party to make sure she gets home safe since she plans on drinking. You loathe the idea, but she did help you out studying for your final in Calculus. So, you accompany her to the party and watch her have a good time and hang out on the outskirts of the party.

Suddenly, a guy comes up to you. You dismiss him at first, but he comments about my favorite TV show which kind of catches your interest. He's got black hair and hazel eyes and introduces himself as Stellan Otto Reynders, he's 18 years old. You start talking to Stellan and find out about them, they're apparently legacies of the university, went to prep schools their whole life, have traveled the world with their bourgeois family and while that would usually make you feel a bit of a chip on your shoulder, for some reason, it doesn't with him. You find them charming. You also find out that Stellan is majoring in Biology and the way they speak about their major so passionately entices you. You talk for hours before your roommate stumbles over. Realizing you need to get her home, but not wanting the conversation with Stellan to end so you exchange numbers and promise to call them later. You leave with your roommate and head back to your dorm, feeling much happier than when you arrived at the party.

#23 DanielleH

DanielleH

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:49 AM

Your name is Catriona Isobel Skovgaard, you have red hair and hazel eyes and you're 19 years old. You're a student at Stanford University and you're pursuing a major in Biology. Ever since you've come to college, you've always been focused on your studies, you've worked very hard to get into Stanford and need to maintain a certain GPA to continue getting your scholarship money to enable you to continue, the second being you need to be able to get scholarships to go on and further your education.
However, today is the last day of your day of your second year of undergrad and you've just taken your final exam, you're thrilled, and feel like you've passed all your classes with flying colors and you could not be more ecstatic. All you want to do now is sleep, maybe watch some netflix, but your roommate, Remington Sutton, insists you accompany her to the party to make sure she gets home safe since she plans on drinking. You loathe the idea, but she did help you out studying for your final in Biochemistry. So, you accompany her to the party and watch her have a good time and hang out on the outskirts of the party.
Suddenly, a guy comes up to you. You dismiss him at first, but he made a comment about politics which kind of catches your interest. He's got black hair and blue eyes and introduces himself as Edmund Felix Meisner, he's 21 years old. You start talking to Edmund and find out about him, he's apparently legacies of the university, went to prep schools his whole life, have traveled the world with his bourgeois family and while that would usually make you feel a bit of a chip on your shoulder, for some reason, it doesn't with Edmund. You find him charming. You also find out that Edmund is majoring in Accounting and the way he speak about their major so passionately entices you. You talk for hours before your roommate stumbles over. Realizing you need to get her home, but not wanting the conversation with Edmund to end so you exchange numbers and promise to call them later. You leave with your roommate and head back to your dorm, feeling much happier than when you arrived at the party.

#24 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:24 PM

Your name is Matilda Skye Hall, you have Black hair and Hazel eyes and you're 17  years old. You're a student at Yale university and you're pursuing a major in Political Science. Ever since you've come to college, you've always been focused on your studies, you've worked very hard to get into Yale and need to maintain a certain GPA to continue getting your scholarship money to enable you to continue, the second being you need to be able to get scholarships to go on and further your education.

However, today is the last of your day freshman year of undergrad and you've just taken your final exam, you're thrilled, and feel like you've passed all your classes with flying colors and you could not be more ecstatic. All you want to do now is sleep, maybe watch some netflix, but your roommate, Emerson Tyler,  insists you accompany her to the party to make sure she gets home safe since she plans on drinking. You loathe the idea, but she did help you out studying for your final in Non Western Religions. So, you accompany her to the party and watch her have a good time and hang out on the outskirts of the party.

Suddenly, a guy comes up to you. You dismiss him at first, but he was wearing a witty t-shirt which kind of catches your interest. He's got red hair and blue eyes and introduces themselves as Wes Dexter Van Dael, they're 20 years old. You start talking to Wes and find out about them, they're apparently legacies of the university, went to prep schools their whole life, have traveled the world with their bourgeois family and while that would usually make you feel a bit of a chip on your shoulder, for some reason, it doesn't with Wes . You find them charming. You also find out that Wes is majoring in Psychology and the way they speak about their major so passionately entices you. You talk for hours before your roommate stumbles over. Realizing you need to get her home, but not wanting the conversation with Wes to end so you exchange numbers and promise to call them later. You leave with your roommate and head back to your dorm, feeling much happier than when you arrived at the party.

#25 Phantom Actress

Phantom Actress

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my kids and husband, reading, writing, watching musicals, acting and having fun!

Posted 18 February 2019 - 09:21 PM

Your name is Arabella Elisie Alexanderson, you have blonde hair and blue eyes and you're 22 years old. You're a student at Yale university and you're pursuing a major in History. Ever since you've come to college, you've always been focused on your studies, you've worked very hard to get into Yale  and need to maintain a certain GPA to continue getting your scholarship money to enable you to continue, the second being you need to be able to get scholarships to go on and further your education.

However, today is the last of your day Sinor of undergrad and you've just taken your final exam, you're thrilled, and feel like you've passed all your classes with flying colors and you could not be more ecstatic. All you want to do now is sleep, maybe watch some netflix, but your roommate, James Charlie,  insists you accompany her to the party to make sure she gets home safe since she plans on drinking. You loathe the idea, but she did help you out studying for your final in math. So, you accompany her to the party and watch her have a good time and hang out on the outskirts of the party.

Suddenly, a guy comes up to you. You dismiss him at first, but he tells a funny joke which kind of catches your interest. Huck's got red hair and green eyes and introduces themselves as Huck Phineas Mas , they're 19 years old. You start talking to Huck and find out about them, they're apparently legacies of the university, went to prep schools their whole life, have traveled the world with their bourgeois family and while that would usually make you feel a bit of a chip on your shoulder, for some reason, it doesn't with Huck. You find them charming. You also find out that Huck is majoring in history and the way they speak about their major so passionately entices you. You talk for hours before your roommate stumbles over. Realizing you need to get her home, but not wanting the conversation with Huck to end so you exchange numbers and promise to call them later. You leave with your roommate and head back to your dorm, feeling much happier than when you arrived at the party.

#26 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:19 PM

Amelia Esme Davidsen {22} {black hair / green eyes}

~ studying English at Stanford University ~

On the last day of my fourth year of undergrad, I’ve just taken my final exam, and all I want to do is sleep; however, my roommate, Taylor Presley Smith, is insisting I accompany her to a party. I know she’s going to drink, and I need to make sure she gets home safely. I loathe the idea of partying, but she did help me study for my Calculus final. I end up going, hanging out on the outskirts of the party and watching her have a good time.

Suddenly, a girl comes up to me. I initially planned to dismiss her, but she said a pick-up line that caught my interest: “I’m not a wraith, but I can make you go crazy with just one touch.” Was that a … Supernatural reference? Hot damn. She has blue eyes and deep red hair but brown undertones indicate that it’s been dyed. She introduces herself as Theodora Genevieve Lucas – Thea for short. She is 20 years old. I start talking to Thea and find out she is a university legacy. She attended prep schools her whole life and has traveled the world with her bourgeois family. While these types of people normally irk me beyond belief, Thea’s different for some reason. I find her charming. She mentions how she’s majoring in Psychology; the passionate way she speaks of it is enticing. We talk for hours before Taylor stumbles over. I definitely need to get her home. I don’t want my conversation with Thea to end, so we exchange numbers and promise each other to call later. I lead Taylor out of the party and head back to our dorm, feeling much happier than when I arrived at the party.

• Puppylover12397 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adoption Story CAF, Story CAF, Part 1, Adoption CAF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users