#181 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

Louis Patrick

I am expecting my first baby, I don't know the gender. I just want to choose one unisex first name that I can use whether its a boy or girl. For the boys mn I want to honor my father Nathaniel William and for a girls mn, honor my mother Carol Ann.

#182 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Rhys Nathan or Reese Caroline.

I'm expecting my first. I'm 16 and the father isn't in the picture. I'm raising this baby alone after having been kicked out of my house by my father. My mother, Prue Laurel, passed away when I was 12 and so I want my daughters first name to honour her. Her middle name should mean Hope, Faith or Miracle.. but is shouldn't be a virtue name.

#183 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

Prudence Vera

I'm expecting my sixith child, another little boy. I'd like for his first name to be manly and strong, his middle name should fun and off set his strong first name. It should go along with his older brothers name, Jacob Flynn {11}, Benjamin Leo {8}, Nathaniel Wylie {6}, Andrew Zeke {4} and Thomas Gray {2} . However, the letters J, F, B, L, N, W, A, T, G and Z should not be used.

#184 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

Christopher Scout.

I'm expecting my second. I had my daughter when I was 16, Prudence "Rue" Vera {15}. 15 years have passed and I have since married and am now expecting another little girl. I want my daughter to feel a part of this experience and so I let her choose the baby's first name. Rue has picked Penelope; she will go by Nellie. For her middle name, I want something old fashioned like Vera, but not beginning with the the letters D, P, Q, U, V, W, X or Y.

#185 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:06 AM

Penelope Jane

I'm expecting twin girls later this month. I want my daughters to have long, flowing feminine names with masculine nicknames so that they can have a name to fit their personality no matter what it may be. I would also like their middle names to be uncommon flower names because of my love of botany.

#186 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

Cornelia "Cory" Lilac and Veronica "Ronny" Iris

I have an adopted daughter who is nine named Marley Tate--her name was given by her birth mother. I am pregnant with twin girls, and I want them to have the same initials as Marley, but I like common, yet very feminine names so their names will not match the style of Marley's.

#187 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

Maggie Thalia & Molly Teresa.

I'm expecting my second daughter. I have a daughter Anna Gail {5} and I want baby two's name to fit with hers. I want her middle name to be 2 syllables, but not have too many letters. Her first name should be traditional and 4 letters like Anna.

#188 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

Ruth Lauren

I am expecting a baby girl. I would like her first name to be a girly flower name. Her middle name should be unisex to balance her name out.

#189 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

Azalea Quinn

After years of trying to get pregnant, my husband and I decided to try in vitro and ended up getting pregnant with quadruplets--all boys. I want them all to have strong, masculine names, but one's you don't hear very often. Middle names may be more common though.

#190 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

Fraser James, Caleb Nathaniel, Mitchell Thomas and Tyson Christopher

I am having a baby girl she will be our 4th and last baby. Siblings are Evangeline Beatrice, Genevieve Clemintine, Rupert Batholemew. We would like this baby to have names that fit with her siblings.

#191 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

Adelaide Christabel

After three years of trying for baby #4, it finally happened! We already have twin girls, Lily Temperance & Ivy Patience {6} and a little boy, Jude Augustine {4}. This new baby, another boy, should have a short first name & an old fashion middle name.

#192 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

Max Frederick.

I'm expecting my second. I already have a daughter, Rose Amélie {3}. Rose was named after a friend. I want my second's first name, another daughter, to honour my friend, Clare Jane Andrews [in some way]. Her middle name should be of French origin.

#193 jckgirl

jckgirl

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Names!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Claire Antoinette

I am expecting my second, a girl. Baby #2 will be joining Julienna Victoria (age 4).
I want her name to be after her father: Noah David, and family friend: Amelie Nicole.

#194 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Amelia Norah

My name is Mackenzie Donna McKee, my husband Joshua Michael Mckee and I are expecting. We already have one son, Gannon Dewayne {3}. We don't know the baby's gender. We like his or her name to match his or her elder brother.

#195 alpha2be

alpha2be

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Twilight, Harry Potter, ......BOOKS! And now my extremely sexy boyfriend.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

im sorry, im not good with names but...

For a girl:Shannon LaRayen

For a boy: Brandon Shane

Hi, My name is Ashley Rene'. I am 16 and expecting a baby boy with my Boyfriend Jerry Alexander jr. I would like for our baby boy to have 2 middle names like my older brother, John Andrew Franklin. I have 2 dads and they are Elmo Walter Cyril and Roy Gene. Jerry's dad's name is also Jerry Alexander. I would like our son to have an older more simple yet traditional name, where as Jerry wants him to have a uncommon modern name.

Can you help?

#196 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:26 AM

Henry Royce Alexander.

I have two daughters Rose Amélie {7} and Claire Antoinette {4}. I'm expecting my third, another girl. Her first name should honour my friend, Grace Vivian DuBois, in some way. It should be short and sweet like Rose and Claire. Her middle name should be of French origin and begin with an A.

#197 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:43 AM

Grace Aurélie

I have one daughter, Azalea Quinn (3). I am expecting a boy. I would like his name to start with an A like Azalea. His middle name should be unisex.

#198 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

Arden Elliot.

I have three daughters, Rose Amélie {13}, Claire Antoinette {10} and Grace Aurélie {6}. I'm expecting my fourth daughter! I want her first name to be short and sweet like Rose, Claire and Grace. It should also honour my friend Sophia May Reynolds. Her middle name should be of French origin and should begin with an "A". However, it shouldn't end in "-lie".

#199 alpha2be

alpha2be

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Twilight, Harry Potter, ......BOOKS! And now my extremely sexy boyfriend.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

Sophie Annette......(Annette means Gracious or merciful in French)

I already Have 1 boy named Henry Royce Alexander (now 8 years old) and Just found out im expecting another boy. I've aready picked his name Leo James Grant, but when little Leo was born he turned out to be a she. I would like to keep the name the same as much as possible, but with a feminine touch. I would also like the first name to mean Lion in italian.

#200 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

Leona Jasmine Grace

My name is Mackenzie Donna McKee, my husband Joshua Michael Mckee and I are expecting. We already have one son, Gannon Dewayne {3}. We don't know the baby's gender. We like his or her name to match his or her elder brother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users