Middle name advice please!

middle name

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Saori_*

Guest_Saori_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:59 PM

Hello! My husband and I are expecting our third child in a few months, and we're having a bit of difficulty settling on a middle name. It's our first boy, and for whatever reason, the names just aren't coming as easily to us as they did for his sisters. His middle name is Joshua-David, and our last name is Beath. His older sisters are Alice Michelle and Elizabeth Alexandra. We were thinking Aaron or James at first, but they just don't sound right. Any suggestions?

#2 tfransson

tfransson

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:10 PM

I love all those names, but combined youve pretty much got all the major names of the Bible! We also had a really hard time choosing our sons names. I think, ultimately, I felt most comfortable choosing a family name as the first name, and a middle name that we just liked. As my friend said, the name should sing to you when you say it! Then youll know its right.

#3 DestinyH

DestinyH

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:53 AM

Not sure if you want the first name to be biblical or not but here are a few off the top of my head.

Isaac
Felix
Kolton
Samuel
Arthur

#4 DestinyH

DestinyH

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:53 AM

Not sure if you want the first name to be biblical or not but here are a few off the top of my head.

Isaac
Felix
Kolton
Samuel
Arthur

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: middle name

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users