Spy/Genetic Mutants/Superpowers Fic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 emmack

emmack

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:names, horses, gymnastics, having fun:)

Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:20 PM

Hey peeps! So I just started this story involving a confusing mix of spies, genetically mutated people who are completely normal except that they have superpowers....  The story is a set in the present day but in an alternate universe where all of this stuff exists. The main character's name is Olivia currently and that will probably stick. She is pretty curious and more emotionally driven then practical. She's very kind, but she's deadly in a fight. Any thoughts for a middle and last name? Or appearance (how do you picture a girl with this name and character)?

Her best friend is a boy abut two years older. His name is Pax right now, but I'm not sure if I like it. He is really protective of Olivia and the other members of their spy-group-thing and very bitter towards non-mutated people and people who belong to the other faction of mutants. I think he's of mixed ethnicity, with medium golden-toned skin, hazel eyes, and brown curly hair. Name: ???

Thanks!

#2 nerdypug08

nerdypug08

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 07:36 PM

Olivia Gray Wyoming
I think she should have brown hair with a tint of red. She has freckles and has darker skin complexion

For (Pax) Malcom, Paytah ( Fire), Sawyer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users