Rebecca B. from Oregon:
Twin theme ideas
Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:25 PM
Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:19 PM
What's your oldest child name? What type of names do you like?
- Names with the same ending
- Names with the same meaning (be careful if they are variations/have the same origin)
- Names with antonym meanings (ex: Melanie "dark" and Clara "bright")
- Anagrams (ex: Alice and Celia)
- Names with the same number of letters
- Family names
The most important is deciding on two names you absolutely love and adore!
- MarvinZ likes this
Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:33 PM
Here are some theme ideas!
-Flowers (Eg. Violet & Rose)
-Nature (Eg. Aspen & River)
-Animals (Eg. Robyn & Doe)
-Plants (Eg. Primrose & Chrysanthemum)
-Colors (Eg. Blue & Indigo)
-Word names (Eg. Joy & Charity)
-Family names (Eg. After your mom & sister)
-Places (Eg. Everest & Charlotte)
Hope this helps & good luck!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users