• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#61 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:04 AM

GIRLS:

Kalinda Noelle

Mahali Jane(pr. muh-holly)

Ondina Elliette

Henley Octavia

BOYS:

Rhydian Thomas

Jude Oliver

Bellamy Ryan

Doon Anderson

#62 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:13 AM

Girls:

-Maxine Harlow/Willow
-Aksana (aux-sauna) Michelle
-Brooke Melody

Boys:

-Derek Nathaniel

#63 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:02 PM

Just some names I'm throwing around for future babies, so keep in mind they're going with Ivory & Jade.

Amber Juliet/Nicole/Marisa

Scarlett Christine/Marisa/Rhiannon

Auburn Jacob/Richard/Victor

Grey Cameron/Austin/Nathaniel

#64 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:49 PM

GIRLS:

Kalinda Noelle

Mahali Jane(pr. muh-holly)

Ondina Elliette

Henley Octavia

BOYS:

Rhydian Thomas

Jude Oliver

Bellamy Ryan

Doon Anderson

Kalinda Noelle - Interesting. Noelle is really pretty and I've never heard Kalinda before but it reminds me of Calida, which I like. I really like flow of this combo.

Mahali Jane(pr. muh-holly) - Mahali is not for me, but I like that you've paired it with simple, classic Jane.

Ondina Elliette - Ondina is a name that I wouldn't use myself but would like on someone else's child. Elliette I've never heard before, but it's super cute! I love uncommon Ell- names, like Ellimere. Both names are nice here but I feel like the flow is just a tad off. It's not that bad at all, though.

Henley Octavia - Considering how much I love Henry for a boy, it's natural for me not to like Henley on a girl. Sorry. But Octavia is lovely! It's perfect in the middle spot because I feel like it's a little too extravagant-sounding for a first, though it could work either way.

Rhydian Thomas - I'm on the fence about Rhydian, but I adore Thomas and these two flow really well together so in all I'm going to say this is a handsome combo.

Jude Oliver - LOVE!!! I adore Jude and have never thought of pairing it with Oliver (which I like also), but this combo is just so darn handsome!

Bellamy Ryan - I used to be on the fence about Bellamy but it's grown on me ever since watching The 100, and now I think it's really handsome. Ryan I could take or leave, but I think it goes perfectly here with Bellamy.

Doon Anderson - I've never heard Doon before, and it sounds a little unusual to be. I've heard Boon, which I adore spelled Boone. Anderson is a strong masculine name but not one of my favorites--though it is a nice alternative to the ever-popular Andrew. Overall, I'm not really a fan of this combo. Sorry.

As always, feel free to come back with more names! :) I'll have to reply to the rest of the posts later since I have to go now.

#65 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

Grayson Lewis
Blake Elijah
Jude Nicholas
Theodore Xavier
Simon Henry

Alice Margaret
Colette Madison
Nora Paige
Ellis Colette
Meredith Temperance

#66 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:15 AM

Girls:

-Maxine Harlow/Willow
-Aksana (aux-sauna) Michelle
-Brooke Melody

Boys:

-Derek Nathaniel

Maxine Harlow/Willow - Both options are darling! Maxine is a name that I wouldn't use myself but would like one someone else's kid, and I really like it here. I lean toward Maxine Willow only slightly because it feels more feminine, but I love how Maxine Harlow sounds too.

Aksana (aux-sauna) Michelle - I'm not a fan of Aksana at all, but Michelle is pretty in the middle spot. 
Brooke Melody - I've always been iffy on Brooke, but I love Melody. They go really well together. Overall, this is a lovely combo.

Derek Nathaniel - I'm not a fan of Derek, personally, but Nathaniel is handsome and they go well together.

#67 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:25 AM

Just some names I'm throwing around for future babies, so keep in mind they're going with Ivory & Jade.

Amber Juliet/Nicole/Marisa

Scarlett Christine/Marisa/Rhiannon

Auburn Jacob/Richard/Victor

Grey Cameron/Austin/Nathaniel

First of all, this is a really interesting sibling theme!

Amber Juliet/Nicole/Marisa - Amber is not one of my favorite names, but I can see how it 'fits' with Ivory and Jade. Amber Juliet is definitely my favorite of the three--they go really well together, and Juliet is just lovely and gives it a little bit of a classic feel. Marisa would be my second choice, then Nicole last.

Scarlett Christine/Marisa/Rhiannon - Scarlett is just lovely! I like it better than Amber with Ivory and Jade. The middles seem to flow a bit funny with it (Scarlett is just one of those names that's hard to pair), but Scarlett Marisa would probably be my first choice as it sounds the prettiest to me. Scarlett Rhiannon and Scarlett Christine are tied for second choice. I'm honestly never sure how to say Rhiannon, and Christine is a nice classic and it goes fine with Scarlett.

Auburn Jacob/Richard/Victor - I'm not a fan of Auburn, and it almost has a feminine feel because it reminds me of Aubrey (another name I don't really like). Auburn Jacob would be my first choice, and it actually makes quite a handsome combo despite my iffyness on Auburn. Both Richard and Victor seem to have a more awkward flow with Auburn, so my recommendation would definitely be Jacob as a middle here.

Grey Cameron/Austin/Nathaniel - I adore Grey (though I spell it Gray, but it's not a huge difference). I greatly prefer Grey to Auburn, as it feels more like a name to me, and I can see Ivory, Jade, and Grey as siblings. Grey Nathaniel is my first choice--super handsome! Grey Cameron is okay but not great in my opinion, and Austin just doesn't flow with it quite right.

So, if I had to pick one girl's combo and one boy's combo to go with your daughters, it would be...

Ivory Janae, Jade Isabelle, & Scarlett Marisa (Ivory, Jade, & Scarlett)

or

Ivory Janae, Jade Isabelle, & Grey Nathaniel (Ivory, Jade, & Grey)

• HxppySxng likes this

#68 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:37 AM

Grayson Lewis
Blake Elijah
Jude Nicholas
Theodore Xavier
Simon Henry

Alice Margaret
Colette Madison
Nora Paige
Ellis Colette
Meredith Temperance

Grayson Lewis - This combo is handsome. I'm a fan of Grayson and Lewis is okay, although I think the S's in both names clash a little. It's not too bad, though--I would definitely keep it as-is.
Blake Elijah - Blake isn't really for me, but I adore Elijah and they flow well together. Another handsome one.
Jude Nicholas - LOVE! I'm absolutely adore Jude, and Nicholas is a super handsome classic that goes well with it.
Theodore Xavier - I'm eh on Xavier, but Theodore is handsome and they flow nicely together.
Simon Henry - I love Henry, and it's super handsome here with Simon. I feel like the N's clash a little, but to me it's not a deal breaker because I really like these names together.

Alice Margaret - Two nice classics. I adore Alice and it's on my own list, but I'm a little iffy on Margaret. It's a nice classic to balance out some more trendy names, but with already-classic Alice, I feel like this combo could use a bit more umph. 
Colette Madison - Colette is lovely! It's not one you hear a lot either. But to be honest, I've never really liked Madison. Also, Alice and Colette would make great siblings names. 
Nora Paige - Nora is lovely, and it goes well in a sibset with Alice also. Paige I could take or leave, but it flows nicely with Nora, and you have a good combo here.
Ellis Colette - Ellis is a cute but also strong-sounding alternative to all the Ellies and Elsies and Elizas out there, and per above I do like Colette. I just feel like this combo has too much L in it.
Meredith Temperance - My first impression is that this is a bit long compared to your other combos. I really like Meredith, and Temperance is nice but I feel like it's a mouthful, especially paired with three-syllable Meredith.

#69 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:56 PM

As always, feel free to come back with more names! I love seeing what you all come up with.  :) 

#70 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:54 PM

​I've been throwing around a few sibsets, so if you could keep that in mind and touch on it in your feedback, it'd be much appreciated!

Luna Juliet & Leo Benjamin

Astrid Tamsin & Atlas Christopher

Gemma Lux & Dashiell Jude

Perrie Jacqueline & Percy Sawyer

Carmie Lourdes & Kellin Lucifer

#71 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:37 PM

Girls

Audrey Samanatha

Elodie Primrose, potential nn Edie

Cora Evangeline

Aria Maisie

Boys

Atticus Benjamin

Gavin Thomas

James Malcolm

Gideon Seth 

#72 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:54 AM

​I've been throwing around a few sibsets, so if you could keep that in mind and touch on it in your feedback, it'd be much appreciated!

Luna Juliet & Leo Benjamin

Astrid Tamsin & Atlas Christopher

Gemma Lux & Dashiell Jude

Perrie Jacqueline & Percy Sawyer

Carmie Lourdes & Kellin Lucifer

Luna Juliet & Leo Benjamin - Luna Juliet is lovely! Leo Benjamin is equally handsome. But sibling-wise, I think Luna and Leo are way too close. Sometimes it's not too bad if they share a first letter, but they're also both two syllables... I love the combos individually, but not as a sibset.

Astrid Tamsin & Atlas Christopher - Astrid is pretty, but I don't like Tamsin. Atlas Christopher is super handsome. Again, Astrid and Atlas are too close for siblings. They both start with the short A sound and have T's and S's and just sound way too similar.

Gemma Lux & Dashiell Jude - Gemma is a name that I really dislike, probably because my name is Jenna and kind of feels like someone is pronouncing my name wrong. I don't know, I've just never liked it. Lux is a perfect middle because it's short and different with a great meaning. Dashiell is okay, and I adore Jude. These two would make a good sibset--not too similar but not so different that they wouldn't work, either.

Perrie Jacqueline & Percy Sawyer - Perrie Jacqueline is really cute! I prefer Perrie as a nickname for something (I toyed with Perenelle for a while), but either way it's adorable. I adore Percy but am eh on Sawyer, and the S sounds in both names clash a little to me. Sibling-wise: Two P names that both end in Y sounds? Sorry, but I really don't like sibling names to be super-matchy. It takes away from the individuality of each name, and even though I do love both Percy and Perrie I wouldn't use them as sibling names.

Carmie Lourdes & Kellin Lucifer - Carmie Lourdes isn't my style. Kellin is handsome (I prefer Kellan), but I'm iffy on Lucifer. Sibling-wise, it's not too bad, but Carmie and Kellin are a bit awkward to say next to each other. 

I hope this doesn't come off as too judgmental. I adore several of your combos here, I just really don't like sibling names that sound too similar.

• HxppySxng likes this

#73 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:00 AM

Girls

Audrey Samanatha

Elodie Primrose, potential nn Edie

Cora Evangeline

Aria Maisie

Boys

Atticus Benjamin

Gavin Thomas

James Malcolm

Gideon Seth 

Audrey Samanatha - I'm assuming you meant Samanatha to be Samantha? Audrey Samantha is not a combo I would pick myself, but it does sound really pretty together.

Elodie Primrose, potential nn Edie - Elodie is one of those names that I've always been iffy on. Edie is a cute nickname, though Elodie is pretty short so you might not even need it. I adore Primrose, and it goes really nicely with Elodie.

Cora Evangeline - Absolutely perfect! I love both names and they go fantastically together.

Aria Maisie - Neither name is really my cup of tea here, but they have an okay flow.

Atticus Benjamin - Atticus is an uncommon classic that I've grown to like, although there's something offbeat about it that makes it hard to find a middle name for. Benjamin is handsome, and they go well together, but both names being three syllables makes the combo feel sort of long. It's not too bad though.

Gavin Thomas - Love it! Super handsome names, and they have a really good flow.

James Malcolm - Another handsome combo. I was thinking at first that the M's might clash, but when you say it it's not really a problem at all.

Gideon Seth - Yet another one I really like. Gideon is super handsome, and I can never find a good place to put Seth because it's so short and a little awkward, but it works well here.

• Marvelous_Things likes this

#74 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 21 June 2015 - 10:00 AM

[Boys]
Gunner
Enzo
Maxton
Elijah
Harvey
Casey
Logan
Levi
Caius

[Girls]
Delaney
Chyler
Madicyn
Nairobi
Amara
Marnie 
Isabeau

#75 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

[Boys]
Gunner
Enzo
Maxton
Elijah
Harvey
Casey
Logan
Levi
Caius

[Girls]
Delaney
Chyler
Madicyn
Nairobi
Amara
Marnie 
Isabeau

Gunner - This is a name that I think is cute one someone else's kid, but I wouldn't use it myself.
Enzo - I think this one is really cute, especially if you're of Italian (or Spanish, I think the name also comes from) descent.
Maxton - I would just leave it at Max, or change it to Paxton (which I think is super handsome, by the way!). Maxton sounds made-up to me.
Elijah - A super handsome classic! It lends itself to the handsome nickname Eli too. Probably my favorite of your boys' names.
Harvey - I have nothing against it as a name but after reading The Lovely Bones I could never use it. If you really like this name, don't read that book. It's the name of a very, very bad character.
Casey - I'm eh on this one. It's okay. Don't love it, don't hate it.
Logan - I really like Logan, it's my second favorite on your list. Another one I probably won't use myself but would love to see on another person's kid.
Levi - I really like this one too!
Caius - It's nice, but it's a little "too much" for me--names that end in S are kind of heavy, and this one has a very middle-ages feel about it to me.

Delaney - This is another one that I'm eh on. It's okay, not my favorite.
Chyler - Not a fan, sorry.
Madicyn - I MUCH prefer the spelling Madison, and even then I don't really like this name. Sorry.
Nairobi - An interesting place name, but I wouldn't use it myself. Nai would be a cute nickname though if the place has a lot of significance to you (or you could use it as a middle).
Amara - This one's pretty. I like it.
Marnie - Not a fan, sorry.
Isabeau - I don't really like this one, either, just because I'm not a fan of Isabelle and its sisters.

#76 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:54 PM

Some new combos I have been tossing around. I've been liking some uncommon names lately

GIRL:
Alyssum Claire (uh-LISS-um)
Wisteria Noelle nn Wish
Winter Evelyn nn Winnie
Aurora Christine
Maika Skylar

BOY:
Grey Mercer
Sutton Charles
Harper Allen
Cody Allen
Casper Theodore

#77 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:19 PM

Girls:

Melina Kaelyn (double mn, any 1 syllable suggestions?)
Eve Layla Mackenzie (double fn)

Boys:

Derek Allen/Alan (sp?)
Austin Michael/Nathaniel

#78 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:15 AM

Some new combos I have been tossing around. I've been liking some uncommon names lately

GIRL:

Sorry my response took so long! I've had a very busy summer so far.

Alyssum Claire (uh-LISS-um) - I adore Claire, but I have two problems with Alyssum: 1) It's similar to Alyssa, which I really dislike (though it sounds like a made-up variation, to be honest), and 2) Looking at it, my brain wants to say Asylum, which is not the best association to have with a name.
Wisteria Noelle nn Wish - Wisteria is cute and whimsical, although I'm iffy on the nickname Wish. Ria would be cute. Noelle is pretty and it flows nicely with Wisteria. This combo has a very feminine feel overall.
Winter Evelyn nn Winnie - Winnie is adorable, but I would personally prefer Winter in the middle name spot only. It's not quite as usable as Summer yet. Evelyn is lovely, and I think the combo Evelyn Winter would be just adorable.
Aurora Christine - I'm not a fan of Aurora because it's too Disney-princess for me, but it does offer the cute nickname option of Rory. Christine is pretty and it goes nicely with Aurora.
Maika Skylar - I'm assuming you're pronouncing it like Maya but with a K in it? I've never heard it before, but I think it's nice. I'm not a fan of Skylar.

Grey Mercer - I ADORE Grey (though, as an American, I slightly prefer Gray). Mercer is handsome too, but there is something off about the flow of this combo.
Sutton Charles - Not a fan of Sutton on either gender as I feel kind of awkward pronouncing it for some reason. Charles is a handsome classic, and it pairs nicely with Sutton.
Harper Allen - Nice combo! Masculine Allen balances out unisex Harper, which I do really like on a boy.
Cody Allen - My cousin has a very annoying dog named Cody and it makes it hard for me to like this name. I prefer Harper Allen.
Casper Theodore - Love this one! I have Caspar on my own list, spelled with two A's, although it's not a huge difference. Theodore is handsome too, and they go really well together.

#79 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:24 AM

Girls:

Melina Kaelyn (double mn, any 1 syllable suggestions?)
Eve Layla Mackenzie (double fn)

Boys:

Derek Allen/Alan (sp?)
Austin Michael/Nathaniel

Again, sorry my response took so long.

Melina Kaelyn (double mn, any 1 syllable suggestions?) - Melina is gorgeous. I could take or leave Kaelyn, as I have a bratty cousin with a spelling variation of this name. As for a third middle name, it's difficult, because you already have five syllables here so it definitely has to be short, like you said. I would avoid anything with an L, since both names contain the letter and any more would just make it a tongue twister. Melina Kaelyn Rue would be sweet. Other ideas: Melina Kaelyn Pearl, Melina Kaelyn Blair (I know I said to avoid L's but I don't think this one is bad at all), Melina Kaelyn Hope, Melina Kaelyn Sky

Eve Layla Mackenzie (double fn) - Eve is a very difficult name to pair in a combo, as most one-syllable names are (It's a shame, because I adore one-syllable names like Claire, Gray, etc.). Honestly, I think if you are going to do a double first name it has to flow off the tongue really well, and Eve Layla is very offbeat to me. I'm also not a huge fan of Mackenzie. Eve is lovely, but I just don't think this combo meshes together very well.

Derek Allen/Alan (sp?) - I have nothing against Derek but it's not one of my favorite names. My first choice would actually be the spelling Allan, which you did not list (I have a soft spot for Allan A Dale, a character from Robin Hood). My choice of your two would be Allen, which is also very handsome.
Austin Michael/Nathaniel - There's something about the name Austin that I've never really liked, but I love the classic feel of both Michael and Nathaniel. I actually like Nathaniel a bit better as a name, but in this case I would choose Michael as a middle because the N's in Austin and Nathaniel clash.

#80 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:19 PM

Esau Langston

Jonah Rock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users