• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Andy214

Andy214

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Music, Texting, Spending Time With Friends Family, spending time with my Ian <3, Exercising, Cooking/Baking, Iced Coffees, Meeting New People, Babies/Baby Names, Singing, Hugs, PJ's and Movie Days, Nature, Photography, Driving, and so much more.

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:53 PM

I have a bit of a situation, and I'm hoping you all can help :-)
So, I've recently decided to submit some of my Harry Potter fan fiction stories to harrypotterfanfiction.com, but in order to submit them I need a pen name to write under. This is where you guys come in :) I want something really cool that sounds Harry Potter-esque, but I'm absolutely clueless lol :)
Any ideas??

#2 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:39 AM

I am the worst with coming up with pen names/user names lol. But I will do my best to help. I apologise for massive lameness in these names :) The bolded ones are NOT my suggestions. They are someone elses.

Fire_Goblet
Firebolt
Alohomora
Lumos
The_Snitch

Fred&George
weasley_magic
potter_magic
flyingbroomstick
chocolatefrog

#3 Adasyn

Adasyn

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out with my family, friends &amp; boyfriend, Reading, Listening to music, playing the piano, writing, shopping and.... laughing. lol.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:39 AM

Hmm... I'm not the best at this but, I'll try. lol.

muggleborn
Harry&Ginny
Hermione1979
ExpectoPatronum (i have no idea how to spell that :) )
GoGoGryffindor
RonaldBiliusWeasley
TheGirlWhoLived

I can't think of anymore at the moment but, I hope I helped. :)

#4 Andy214

Andy214

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Music, Texting, Spending Time With Friends Family, spending time with my Ian <3, Exercising, Cooking/Baking, Iced Coffees, Meeting New People, Babies/Baby Names, Singing, Hugs, PJ's and Movie Days, Nature, Photography, Driving, and so much more.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:55 AM

Thank you both! :-) I really appreciate it, as I am absolutely horrible at coming up with pen names/usernames lol
I think this is a pretty good starting point, but nothing is really jumping out at me yet. I'm sure I'll find something :-) Thanks again!

#5 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:39 PM

You could Harry Potter-up your own name :rolleyes: Just give it a bit of a twist...with a fantastical last name. Hm. Maybe...

Mirabelle Hobgoblin
Miranada Oleander
Mirandia Strombo
Mirielle Umbra
Mireyda Wickhum
Miriane Hollyhock
Mirinda Fringeback

Here is a "Fantastical name Generator" that might help -> http://www.brightdre...gen/rfngen1.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users