Wrong To Use Michael?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anna Rodgers_*

Guest_Anna Rodgers_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

Hi there! We are expecting our fourth child and need help. We are using Alana Gabrielle for a girl but stuck on a boy name. We absolutely love Michael for a boy (despite popularity and "boringness") but many family members and friends have told us we need to use a short name like our sons' (Noah, Cody, and Riley). Do you think we should use another short name? His family has been pushing the name Kyle, but that is my niece's name (Kyle Ann) so we can't use it. What are your thoughts? If we should use a short name please give suggestions! Our sons' full names are Noah Jordan, Cody John, and Riley Edward. Thanks! Anna and Aaron Rodgers (and no, my husband is not the football player)

#2 VAB

VAB

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

Mike or Mick could work

#3 linz6889

linz6889

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:2 boys, Waylon Hunter & Weston John
    1 girl, Stella Rosalie Ann.
    1 more on the way!

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:03 AM

I think Michael is a fine name! I see its spelt longer then ur other childrens names but there all 2 syllables! N I think it sounds good with ur other children's names! If that's what u guys like u should use it regardless of what others say. N who ever said there were rules on sibling names? Oh n some advice: don't let anyone else name ur child, you may not be satisfied with the name and u could regret it, that's what happened to me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users