• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

Callie Autumn
Gideon Archer
Taya Kathryn
Micah Alexander
Noah James
Titus Andrew
Jana Elise

What do you think? Opinions...?

#2 Camellia

Camellia

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

Callie Autumn - I like Callie. It's a nice, comfortable name. I'm not a huge fan of Autumn, but it's a nice combo.
Gideon Archer - Gideon is one of those names that I really want to like, but I just can't. I don't even know why. But this combo is super handsome! I would love to meet a kid named this.
Taya Kathryn - I'm pronouncing this like Tay-ah, but I'm not completely sure if that's right. I like it, though the spelling of Kathryn isn't my favorite. Taya is very sweet and pretty, though!
Micah Alexander - Love it! I'm in love with Alexander lately. Alexander Micah would be cute too.
Noah James - It's okay. Kind of blah to me, but there's nothing wrong with it!
Titus Andrew - My favorite of all the boy names on your list! I'm loving all these old Roman-sounding names like Titus, Julius, and Cato. Awesome combo. Andrew balances it out nicely.
Jana Elise - Again, not totally sure on the pronunciation. I'm saying Jayn-ah, but have heard this pronounced Jan-ah as wall. It's an okay name, okay combo. Nothing to go crazy about.

Overall, your list is very nice! There really isn't anything on it that I don't like.

#3 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

I have a better list in a notebook somewhere...can't find it or remember all the names in it!
Yes, you're saying Taya correctly
And Jana is said Jah-na

#4 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

Callie Autumn - Callie seems like more of a nickname to me, but it is cute. I have a good friend named Autumn and that gives me a good connotation with the name, but I am not a huge fan.
Gideon Archer - Cute! I am a fan of Archer and the combo has a nice ring to it.
Taya Kathryn - I don't like Taya, but Kathryn is cute
Micah Alexander - LOVE! I recently fell in love with the name Micah, and Alexander has alwaya been a name I like
Noah James - I like this one. Noah is cute, but I have a bad connotation. I love James, though
Titus Andrew - Another I adore!!! I love Titus and Andrew balances it out nicely.
Jana Elise - Not a fan of Jana. I do like Elise as a middle.

#5 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

Callie Autumn - love this :wub:
Gideon Archer - okay, but nms
Taya Kathryn - nms
Micah Alexander - Very nice!
Noah James - Adore this one :wub: