Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:02 PM

Greys anatomy star Jessica Capshaw (Arizona Robbins)  welcomed her 4th child with husband Christopher Gavigan.  The baby is a girl named Josephine Kate​ and she joined older siblings Poppy James, Eve Augusta, and Luke Hudson ​in May.

Not long before Josephine's birth, her mother's Greys anatomy costar Sarah Drew (April Kepner) welcomed her second child (Dec 2015) with husband Peter Lanfer.  The pair named their daughter ​Hannah Mali Rose​ and she joins big brother ​Micah Emmanuel​.

Caterina Scorsone (Amelia Shepard) is also expecting her second little one with husband Rob Giles.  The new baby will be joining older sister Eliza​.

Finally Camilla Ludington (Jo Wilson) just announced her first pregnancy, and is expecting a child with Matthew Alan.

I adore Jessica's kids names as a sibling set and I think Hannah and Micah go really well together.  I am excited to see what the other two ladies pick.  Any guesses?  What do you think about the other little ones names? 

#2 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:38 PM

I'm not a fan of Josephine or Poppy but the 4 do work as a sibset. 
Is Poppy a girl though? I assumed so but the James has me questioning it, even though it's 'unisex'.
Hudson is the only middle name that I think stands out compared to the others though, a lot more 'modern'

Hannah and Micah definitely work together but again, odd switch on the middle names. I also think it's weird when some siblings have multiple middle names but not all. I actually have cousins that are Micah, Hannah, and Sarah in that order...it'd be funny if they ever had another girl and named her Sarah!!!

Hmmm, I think I could see something in the Belle/Bella family. Whether it be the full name or a nickname. Or another vowel name. 
With just one kid, it's hard to guess where there head is at.
Then again...I would've assumed Kourtney Kardashian would've gone with another popular name after Mason and Penelope but she switched it up with Reign, so you never really know. (I know I know, best example I could think of though)

And no clue for the first pregnancy.

#3 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:45 PM

I thought I would update you and let you know that Caterina Scorsone's daughter was born and her name is Paloma Michaela​.  Eliza and Paloma was definitely not a sibling set I was expecting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: camilla, amelia, caterina, jo, greys, arizona, jessica, scorscone, ludington, capshaw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users