• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_cookiesnatcher_*

Guest_cookiesnatcher_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

Hazel

What do you think?

I've been toying with Hazel Viviana, Hazel Alexandra, and Hazel Rebecca.

A book I was reading turned me on to this name. I have a soft spot for many nature names and I think this is making a comeback.

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

I love Hazel lately!! Though, I know my little sister said she loves the name Hayes, so I'd feel bad using a name so close to one of the few she likes, especially when I like so many other names as well, haha :)

Its beautiful though!!

I think all your combo's are nice as well :) x

#3 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

I love Hazel lately!! Though, I know my little sister said she loves the name Hayes, so I'd feel bad using a name so close to one of the few she likes, especially when I like so many other names as well, haha :)

Its beautiful though!!

I think all your combo's are nice as well :) x

I know, I love Hazel but having a son whose name is Hayes is a big no-no, sound WAY to close to each other.

Love Hazel Alexandra.

#4 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

I think Hazel is adorable. It has a very modern sound with its Zippy Z, but also has an old school feel as well. I think Hazel Alexandra & Hazel Rebecca are both great combos.

#5 Dorcas

Dorcas

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

I went to school with a Hazel. She was a few years below me but she was beautiful and kind natured and I think it's because of her that I've thought about this name a lot and decided that I do really like it. Some names just jump out at you and you like them instantly but you eventually go off them. Some names grow on you and then stick with you for years. The name Hazel I thought about, it grew on me and it has been a name I've admired for years. I think it's a beautiful choice and the three middle names you have chosen fit it perfectly. I really can't decide which one I like best!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users