Middle Name for Riley (girl)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_Jenny_*_*

Guest_Guest_Jenny_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:58 AM

My husband and I deceided on naming our little girl Riley, but can't agree on a middle name.
Riley Victoria or Riley Josephine are the two I like because they are strong middle names. My husband likes something more common such as Riley Lynne or Riley Marie. Which do you like best? Any Suggestions?

#2 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohème each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:07 AM

Riley Josephine gets my vote

#3 rgmoma

rgmoma

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:08 AM

My husband and I deceided on naming our little girl Riley, but can't agree on a middle name.
Riley Victoria or Riley Josephine are the two I like because they are strong middle names. My husband likes something more common such as Riley Lynne or Riley Marie. Which do you like best? Any Suggestions?

My niece is named Rylee and her middle name is Jayden! Hope this helps!!!!

#4 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 04:14 AM

Riley Victoria is nice. I like Riley Josephine as well, but Victoria is a little more girly to me, which I feel is necessary with a unisex name. Plus I think the flow is better with Victoria than with Josephine.

#5 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:58 AM

I agree with LeAnner, Riley Victoria is beautiful and cute and will age well. Josephine does seem to make the name alot more unisex then Victoria would. Lynne and Marie are much too common for my taste. Good luck.

#6 need-a-name

need-a-name

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:12 PM

My daughter's name is Rylee Savannah. Riley Victoria is very nice though !

#7 Smile

Smile

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

I like Riley Josehpine. Josephine is very feminine which will balance out the masculinity in Riley, and Lynne and Marie are just too used for me. I als odont' like the l's in Riley Lynne. Riley Victoria is gorgeous as well.

#8 lucy

lucy

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:I have 5 kids: Samara (Sammi), Kimberley (Kimmy), Lauren (Lolly), Bianca (Bee) and Jessamine (Jem)

Posted 03 September 2008 - 04:35 PM

Riley Victoria gets my vote.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users