• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:41 AM

Having a hard time finding a middle name for Jayson/Jason <3 most the names I like already have a pair, so I'm having difficulties :/

Which spelling do you prefer? I like Jayson for whatever reason, but does it look trendy or uneccesary or something? Cause Jason is okay, but I like how Jayson looks I guess lol <3

Middle names... I've thought about Jayson Caleb, Jayson Elias, and Jayson Alexander. But the flow is off on combo one, Elias is only okay and I like Alexander with Liam :/

So my main thought is... For subsets, Chase Nikolai, Liam Alexander, and Jayson ______?

Also, one more thought :) is Jayson too close sounding to Kate or Chase? Cause I kinda adore those two names but they all have the long A sound :/ I want Jayson to get added to the list, cause my bf mentioned how he likes the name Jayson a lot (I manage to sneak funny things out very discreetly in my conversations :insert sneaky face: :P ). So, I'd like to give it some thought. And I guess I can't deny how cute it is! :P Jay Jay would be such a cutie patootie nick name! ;)

Thank you sooooo much for all help!!!!! ~ Haddie

#2 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:51 PM

Hi Haddie!

I think Jayson/Jason is a great name! However, it does sounds a lot like Chase, so I wouldn't recommend using both of them.
Jayson is a REALLY cute spelling choice. I love it! Some middle names that I thought of are listed below.

Jayson Cole
Jayson Bryce
Jayson Nathaniel
Jayson Craig
Jayson Reid
Jayson Timothy
Jayson Michael
Jayson David
Jayson Luke
Jayson Henry

I also think Jayson Alexander is great. Hope you find the one you like! Good luck!

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:17 PM

I like :

Jayson Cole
Jayson Michael
Jayson David
Jayson Henry

I kinda like Jayson Michael, after my bf I guess lol <3 but, Michael feels like a filler when used as a middle name :/ though I guess it's honoring him.... Butttt what do you think :)

#4 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:06 PM

Jayson is pretty close to Chase, But I LOVE the name, Jayson is a boy at my school

Jayson Mitchell
Jayson Jamal
Jayson Miles
Jayson Cole
Jayson Henry
Jayson Levi
Jayson William
Jayson Ray
Jayson Colby
Jayson Adam
Jayson Brent
Jayson Ben
Jayson Caden
Jayson Lucas
Jayson Luke
Jayson Matthew
Jayson Tate
Jayson Kaleb
Jayson Oran

Hope this helped

#5 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:11 PM

I prefer the traditional spelling of Jason.. but if you prefer 'Jayson' then use that. I guess it's a little more unique and different :)

I adore both Jayson Caleb & Jayson Alexander from your list! Too handsome ;)

I think that Jayson is, too close to Chase :/
But I dont think it's too close to Kate..... Jayson & Kate sounds cute :P [then again it may be my accent making it sound fine to me, but you might pronounce it differently.. I dont know haha]

Middle names for Jayson:

Jayson Kyle [honor your best friend?]
Jayson Luke
Jayson Hunter
Jayson Ryder
Jayson Max
Jayson David
Jayson Tyler
Jayson Noah
Jayson Dominic
Jayson Carter
Jayson Cody
Jayson Christopher
Jayson Matthew
Jayson Brody
Jayson Nicholas
Jayson Eric
Jayson Thomas
Jayson Patrick
Jayson Richard
Jayson Scott
Jayson Cameron
Jason Zachary
Jayson Travis
Jayson Levi
Jayson Spencer
Jayson Miles
Jayson Rhys
Jayson Beau
Jayson Wesley
Jayson Connor
Jayson Bennett
Jayson Blake
Jayson Cooper
Jayson Malachi
Jayson Andrew

Hope that helps :P

#6 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:03 PM

Hmm... It is sadly close to Chase :/ and I kinda adore Chase... But oh well. I can find a middle name anyways, it is pretty cute!

I'm not into trendy looking names... And I don't really don't want the name to look unique :/ But I just like the way Jayson looks with the Jay I guess :/ I feel like Jason looks incomplete, and has a totally different personality. Like, I have this terrible impression and association of Jason being a big, bulky jerk guy who bullies people :) but Jayson... I see as a jock, and a little sweetie pie when small and a handsome and fun grown man. Maybe I'm just insane lol... But for whatever reason the Y changes everythig :P though I guess it can do that to any name, such as spelling Olivia like Olyvia or Olivya would completely change the feel as well... :/

As for middle names... I like these:

Jayson Miles
Jayson Henry
Jayson Cole
Jayson William
Jayson Caleb
Jayson Caden (though really doesn't flow :/)
Jayson Kyle (would be pretty awesome to honor Kyle! :P )
Jayson Ryder
Jayson Max
Jayson Noah
Jayson Christopher
Jayson Thomas
Jayson Rhys
Jayson Connor
Jayson Bennett
Jayson Blake
Jayson Malachi

But none of them feel perfect ;) sorry for being picky!

Thanks for all the suggestions! <3

#7 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:06 AM

Yeah I suppose that different 'lettering' does change, how you feel about a name...
Remy go with 'Jayson' though, if you prefer that spelling! Plus its really cute :)
Ah I just had a vision ??? lmao.
In like 15 years, or so.. were having our kids in the hospital in England.. and that so exciting :P Little British kids :') Imagine were all gonna be using each others names haha.. it will be like, Liam A come here.. etc.. :P
I wonder if my kids, would have an English or Australian accent? Like do you inherit accents? haha. Maybe a mixture of both..?
They can have play dates and go stay with their Auntie Remy :P

-Sorry back to topic- :P

Were you planning, on giving Jayson the nn of Jay?
OH and did you want more suggestions? ;) Its a hardish name to give middle name's for, because of the 'N' constant clashing.. for example, Jayson Ethan.. Jayson Ryan.. etc..

#8 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:20 AM

Haha, that I'll do! (: I am starting to adore Jayson the more I think of it.. has nothing to do with Mike's saying he liked it though ;)

Aww, that'd be so cute! and we'd all be there for the delivery and all! :P Ohhh dear! We totally would be stealing each others names :x Cause there'd be no use getting nasty and all like "HEY! I found Liam before you!!!" :x So we'd be all confusing like! :P Such a funny thought! I had a similar vision like thing before that I told megan about just because she was there at the moment and all. It was more of a happy thought of- woah! I'd be filled in a house with baby lovers and name nerds-- most amazing environment for a baby! Now to think of it though.... me and you both adore the name Liam Alexander, don't we? :) That'd be a little awkward... haha! Well, I gues we'd find ways to make it work. I guess I do love William as a fuller version... So I could use William and you Liam... lol don't mind me figuring this out!

Well, what would happen is they'd have a slight Australian accent from living at home with a mum that speaks that way, but being the majority of people around spoke all British like they'd definitely have at least a hint of that! I asked someone about this once before and that's what they told me lol! <3 Especially if you find a lovely british man, the child would have it in the home and it'd definitely rub off on them! <3 So if I took Mike to England with me, then we had a kiddo... I think they'd only have a slight British accent because of all the British people around that'd rub off. But not as much seeing as us two both are very American sounding :P Though I guess the more time we spend there (especially fifteen years from now!), we'll pick up a bit on it ourselves, right? So we ourselves could talk all cute like! I dislike my accent.. it's dumb :x American accents are meh lol... Especially New Englanders accents. We're boring up here! Though, I gues it's better than a seriously southern drawl lol! Not cooler than the california accents haha!

Awww, that'd be awesome!!! <3 And my little bub would totally have playdates over Auntie Ash's!!! And all their 'cousins' :P

Haha, back to topic! :P

Yeahh! I love Jay (or Jay Jay when he's small <3).

I was noticing that myself... :L I dislike when the N's clash together! D:' I could always do with more! I'm still not sure how much I like the suggestions above yet :L I gues if I can't find anything, Jayson Michael would be cute. Seeing as my bf's name is Mike and all and it could honor him.... or maybe even Jayson Kyle to honor Kyle! :P

Haha, decisions... <3

#9 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

I like :

Jayson Cole
Jayson Michael
Jayson David
Jayson Henry

I kinda like Jayson Michael, after my bf I guess lol <3 but, Michael feels like a filler when used as a middle name :/ though I guess it's honoring him.... Butttt what do you think :)

Michael is kind of a popular middle name, but I think it's nice. A character in one of my stories name is Michael Jason, and the Jason part is honoring his Dad.
However, I'd go with whatever you like best--whether it's honoring someone or not. Good luck!

#10 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:13 PM

Thanks Shannon! :) I'm so unsure of this... I can't decide what I like or not :/ and I can't find the one that seems perfect D:

#11 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:17 PM

Jayson Vance is my favorite ♥ I love Jayson Tyler, Jayson Kyler, Jayson William, Jayson Charles, and Jayson Henry :) Its my favorite name as of a week ago

#12 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:53 AM

Hahaha yep! (:
We could share names, and dont worry <3 Unless I have like, 7 boys [which if that EVER happened to me, I give you permission to scream at me & tell me to stop populating the world :P Then it's unlikely that i'll ever use the name Liam ;)]

I know. We would be so caring for the kids and they would have the most PERFECT little names :)

Awesome!! Im hoping their more british then aussie though :P My accents sucky!!
I would love a nice british husband, that surfs <3 <3 I love beach boys <3

I reckon we would have picked up the british accent by then.. (:
BUT hey! I love American Accents <3 <3

Haha, we call my cousin Jayden 'Jay' for short. It's too cute ;)

Im loving the name, Jayson Kyle though <3

#13 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:51 AM

I like Jayson Charles and Jayson Henry a lot <3 But, as you saw on my newer topic, I'm thinking Jayson Hunter ;)

Tehehe! Okay! And if I have more than... four, you can yell at me to not over populate the world! Tehe, not that four is many. But I only want two or three! :P Than after that, maybe adopt or something :) <3 Hehe, I'm sure we'll have enough names on our lists to avoid using the same names <3 And you know what? I think that even if I can name my own child by a particular name, it'd be awesome to have your bff's using them! Cause then the names you loved are being used, even if not by yourself. But instead by close friends! And I'd be able to see a cutie little guy running around with a name I adore and all haha! <3 If that makes any since...

They certainly would! And they'd have a super loving environment <3 Nothing could go wrong here, with a bunch of girls obsessed with babies and all raising them together and stuff lol! We'd love them to death :P And we totally have to print out these topics, Ash! Then if our kiddo, god forbid, says "Mum, why in the world did you name me this?!" Then we can give them a binder filled with all the thought processes that went behind this and say "This is why we named you this, and this is all the thought I put into it, love!" :P Hahaha!

haha, I really like Australian accents, actually! <3 They are sooo pleasant sounding! I'm at a tie in my mind, as to whether I like Australian or English accents better :P American accents truly are the sucky ones though :/ Nothing about the way I talk sounds all neat or anything :x

I bet you'll get your surfer British boy :P I'd totally love a british guy if I didn't have Mike! <3 Haha, hopefully me and him both will pick up on the accent, so the kiddo's can talk all nice like :P It's funny how no one likes the accent they talk with! I guess it gets boring when you've talked like it all your life </3 I would totally trade accents with you any day!!!

Aww, I bet! Jayden is a cute name, and Jay is just so cutesy lol! <3 Hmm, I still love Jayson Kyle <3 I'm at a close tie now-- Jayson Kyle or Jayson Hunter?!

#14 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:11 PM

Jayson Hunter or you could combine them some how.... Jayson Hyle, Jayson Kale, Jayson Kunter, Jayson Kyler, Jayson Kutler.....

#15 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:27 PM

The idea is nice... But I think I'd only like one or the other to be used <3 tehehe, not to poke fun or anything, but Kunter sounds slightly awkward :0

I guess if I loved both I could do Jayson Kyle Hunter, but I think I'll eventually chose one or the other :) <3

~ Haddie

#16 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

Oh, I was laughing my head off at Kunter. But I thought I might as well put it on here :)

#17 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:35 AM

Remyyyyyy!!!!! I LOVE your idea of Jayson Hunter!! You must use it!! Please, Please, Please!! <3 <3 <3
It's sooo handsome <3

Haha okay, its a deal :P
I have serious issues! I have seriously LOOONG name lists, and I want to use em all. I want three.. but I still [since I love travel SO much] want to be able to afford to take my kids overseas.. and I would LOVE to adopt an orphaned child from an area affected by a natural disaster. So I guess that means I would name two of them...

Exactly!! If none of your closest friends are using any names from your list, then you realize that they dont like your name choices much... in our case, we love each other's name lists & its a compliment. But im sure we wont end up using the same names anyway <3

Hahaha! We will have gone through the most amazing process to pick out their names..
The folder would be FILLED with papers.. better start printing now :P

Hahahaha! You do?! Ya wont once you hear mine :P I loooooooove American accents :) ;) To be honest, I dont think anybody likes their own accent haha. American accents are awesome!!

[btw... I love how Americans say the word 'neat' :P]

Im hoping soo :P Though my standards are TOO high!! I mean, do many British Guys even SURF?!
Lets trade accents then :P :P

Jayson Hunter is lovely <3 <3

#18 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:11 AM

Tehehe! Well, at least we all get a good laugh at it! :P

Hahaha!!! Why thanks, Ashy!!! :P I'm thinking I love Jayson Hunter--- and it's officially on the list!!! I can't promise it'll be used, unless Mike really likes it lol <3 But I certainly do love it! <3

Yeah, you can't name an orphan... :L But I guess you may need quadtruple middle names! :P But I go through the same problems myself :/ I only want two or three-- NO MORE than three <3 Cause I only want enough kids that I can afford- and that encludes college/Uni. Cause my parents aren't paying a penny of my college, so I don't want the same mistake to happen to my bub <3 But traveling is certainly fun.... So that would be more feasable with less kiddos.. <3

We probably wont <3 We have enough choices on our list that we wont use each others favs lol. But it truly is a compliment when someone uses your name choice! I can understand why you wouldn't want someone to steal your name, especially in the case of your planning on using it in a couple months from that date and right before you have your kiddo your sister steals it or soemthing... that'd be stressful! D: I know my sister has an... interesting taste in names. Not necessarily bad, just different. She said she wants a little girl named Hayes Elizabeth or Riley [something]. Can't remember Riley's middle name... but she also liked a boys name but I don't remember. I know she does like my names though... lol

Hahaha! We have to in order to possibly get all this info down! ;) The poor kiddo would look at the folder ad be like "i don't wanna read a book about my name...." lol!!!

I dunno why, but everything about those accents is soo.... :) Lol, Idk how to explain it without it sounding really awkward haha! Hopefully in England Mike will pick up on an accent... cause that would totally complete him as my dream guy lol! Haha, I doubt you'll change my opinion on Aussie accents unless for the better :P I guess I only find my accent so boring because I speak it. And everyone around me does. So it loses its... interesting ness I guess hha! Idk, I just don't like my accent :x

Lol, do you not use the word "neat"? :P I didn't know that! Haha, I use it every day... :P You know,one never notices how much they use a word until someone points it out <3 Kai is always making fun of me for my excessive use of wicked, and we both use wicked pissa which someone from another state pointed out. I think everyone uses "like"... haha! I use radical, swell, peachy keen, 'fraidy, inferior/superior, curious, peculiar, nifty, etc. Haha! <3 Any amusing words you use regularly? :P

Haha, my dream guy would have wicked high standards... but, I have givin lee way for guys, cause sometimes even though their missing things they still work out :P I have no idea how many British surfers there are... but I guess it must be as common for a british surfer as an american one. We have a few places that some people "surf" or at least say they do. Idk haha! Cause my ideal perfect guy would be..... Tall, skinny, dress in a very classy but sexy updue (such as kahki's [sp?] with an unbottoned button up blue plaid shirt and a grey shirt underneath), always smell of a fruity scent, etc etc. Haha! I doubt I'll find someone with every single standard I have, but it's all good <3

Trade!!!!! <3

Haha, Jayson Hunter <3 <3 <3

~ Haddie

#19 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:37 AM

Yeah, didnt think so :L
Im dead set, if my husband wants he can get another car, a lizard, a new lawnmower whatever he wants haha as long as I get to name the kids :P
I mean, im really determined and i'll bug him, till he gives in.
I NEED to use MY names :P

Awh aren't they? :/
I have gone to private school my entire life....
I want the same for my kids, and that too.

I think so too, then yeah you would be REALLY annoyed. :P Cause you couldn't use it, so thats understandable. My sister doesn't like my top favorite names, her favorite name is Lucy... which is near the end of my girls list... I forget the boys name haha.

haha I added you on skype too :P
I love American accents! <3 <3

No Australian, uses the word 'neat'.. we just say cool or awesome lol..
We dont really say 'wicked' much either haha, its funny I notice how much you say different words that we never say and you probably notice the same about me :(
I dont even know what radical means? Nobody here says peachy keen ?? whats that mean lol? fraidy, superior, nifty.. what do they mean lol??
IDK... umm some aussie words I say..... arvo, barbie [bbq], esky, fairy floss, FRUIT LOOP, gday, sausages, out the back, chilling... i dunno ... hahaha <3

REALLY.! Im gonna die!! hahaha LOADS of Aussie's surf!! I have even been surfing, its awesome :) :)

<3

[Love how your name topic, goes to our discussion topic! ;)]

#20 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:51 AM

Haha same! It's just like "you can do what you want, dear. Just let me get my way in names <3" I'm not completely determined, cause I try to look at it from another point of view. I guess technically a name other than the name I adore might be one I happen to like and I never thought 8'd really use, but ends up used anyways. And hopefully it might fit the baby better cause who knows, maybe she looks more like Maeve than a Kate. I doubt I'd ever use Maeve if I got my way, but I certainly do think it's pretty and would make a good name for a kiddo of mine <3 though, if he wanted to name my kiddo Bertha or something, I'd draw the line there :x I couldn't bare something like that lol! But, as long as it's a name we both can agree on and think is beautiful, I can handle it! I'm so thanking god that Mike likes all my names! Of course, I only showed him my top four of each gender, but you know lol. He loves them, which makes me feel as bubbly! Of course, the likely hood of us getting married and all is probably slim seeing as we're only teens and I have college coming up, but you know <3 I can daydream and hope all I'd like! :)

I'll make sure though, that your hubby let's you get your way! Cause I love your names too! :( jk!!!!!

I went to private school two years, but it was all extremist and religious and all, didn't work for me. More so pastor didn't want me back. But yeah, they aren't paying any of it. Cause it's what I want to do, instead of being a stay at home baby and sandwich making machine! :/ So, ill make it work <3 and I think it made me think about the future and what I want for my kids. Cause mum made it clear when I was in freshmen year she wouldn't, and she said how her mum didn't either and all that jazz. But idk, I don't think it's fair. Especially if your child does well in school and really will focus and make college worth the time and all. So I will help my kiddo as best I can to pay that bill! <3

Haha yeah, convenient for both of us! I hope my sister gets to use some of my favs names from the end of my list... Then they'll still get used but not get in the way of my use! Deena is only 11, so I'm assuming her taste in names will change. Mine certainly did times a million! I actually helped her with her name list, a tiny bit lol! She said she loved the name Haze but she didn't like that spring cause it didn't look that nice, so I suggested Hayes and she loves it and says it looks much more girly! And I mentioned middle name Elisabeth and she loved it! Can't remember if she copied my s instead of z thing, but yeah. And Riley, idk where she got it from. But she's liked it for years <3

Woot! We need to video chat soon then! Haha, and I love Australian. So we can both be entertained by talking to each other!

You can show off some awesome skills then, with using neat and all lol! Though usually when I say neat, it's not quite as positive. More of a sarcastic "Well isn't that neat?" of "Okayy, neat" or however. When sister tries to show me how something is so spectacular and it really isnt lol. Though sometimes I do use it positively! <3 we're special, that's why!! Wicked isn't very popular anywhere but in the New England area lol <3 we're weirdie's up here! Hehe, radical means extreme, though it's used as cool. Like when someone likes something a lot or thinks it's awesome, it's just like "That's so radical!" haa! Peachy keen- said like "I'm doing peachy keen!" things are well! So its basically a saying to say your life is going good and happy and stuff <3 'fraidy is afraid said funny, really lol. Superior/Inferior are opposites, superior is better, like something is totally better (or superior) to something. Nifty is like, uhm.. It's technically means attractively stylish, smart, excellent, clever :)

I have no idea what arvo means, esky, fairy floss, or gday mean lol! I have heard barbie [BBQ] somewhere, though absolutely no one says it around here lol! Fruit loop makes me think of cereal lol! Sausages like the food? (: I think I would think out the back to mean it's outside in the back yard or something lol? Chilling some people say, usually those who think their gangster lol! Some people say it, or hanging out haha :B

Haha, I've never once done it before in my life lol! It kinda frightens me a bit, cause id totally fall and die D: I think some people who live on the west coast might, the oceans are cold around my side of te country and some people say they can surf, but usually not really. People in Hawaii do lol! But it's a tropical island like thing there, SOOOOOO :P

Hahaha! It's all good! :P I got good name help here ad made a very important decision and all, so my topics question was answered! Haha! It's so amusing ^-^

<3 Haddie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users