• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Libo10

Libo10

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

Hello, I am new to this and was wondering if I could get some insight on some names my husband and I have picked out for our little one?

Girls:
Claire Anastasia Boone
Mira Rose Boone
Olivia Noelle Boone

Boys:
Dexter Robert Boone
Miles Robert Boone
Lance Matthew Boone

Please help us!!!!! This is our first and didn't think that we would have so many names we liked.
Also, if you have any other names (Besides Danielle and Daniel) please feel free to express them!
Thank you!

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

Of your boys names, I really like Dexter and Miles. Both sound nice with the middle name Robert. If I had to pick one, Dexter would be my favorite.

Of your girls names, I really like Claire and Olivia. All of your girl combos are nice but Claire Anastasia is my favorite.

#3 MellyMade

MellyMade

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:Names (of course), animals, books, music, quirky things from thrift stores, soft serve/frozen yogurt.

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

Those are pretty decent for first time namers! Two bits of advice I'd give you: The way that Mira ends runs into the beginning of Rose -- it makes it a bit of a tongue twister (ra-ro!) Something like Mira Lucille or Mira Juliet would work a little better. Also, names with one syllable, and names with a strong "n" sound harsh and choppy with your last name.

You have a really great last name to work with, so I'm just going to come up with some fun suggestions for you.

Eleanor Maisie Boone
Phoebe Isadora Boone
Rosalie Clara Boone
Flora Beatrice Boone
Lydia Scarlett Boone
Amelia Hazel Boone
Cora Felicity Boone
Audrey Clarissa Boone
Estella Ivy Boone

Oliver Thomas Boone
Wesley Theodore Boone
Jasper Elias Boone
Atticus Leo Boone
Emmett Jude Boone
Wyatt Leander Boone
Milo Russell Boone

Good luck!

#4 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:59 AM

I loved Miles Robert (Boone) and Dexter Robert (Boone). I love how Miles Boone and Dexter Boone sound.

For the girls, Claire Anastasia (Boone) is gorgeous. Claire Boone sounds lovely, but I do love Olivia Boone. :wub:

I think Olivia Noelle is sweet, the flow isn't as great, but it's still lovely! Noelle is one of my favourites.

And as much as I love Mira, Rose and Matthew on their own, I don't like them in the above combination.

Mira Lucille / Juliet Boone are both lovely suggestions!

#5 MellyMade

MellyMade

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:Names (of course), animals, books, music, quirky things from thrift stores, soft serve/frozen yogurt.

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:56 PM

Mira Lucille / Juliet Boone are both lovely suggestions!

Aw, thanks! B)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users