• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#21 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:01 PM

Toby Benjamin
Asa Lincoln
Jackson Theodore

Felicity Mae
Faith Elina
Piper Joy

Toby Benjamin: This is SUCH a handsome combo. The flow is perfect and both names are adorable. 10/10

Asa Lincoln: Lincoln is so handsome, I love it as a middle name. I haven't heard Asa in forever, definitely bring it back! 8/10

Jackson Theodore: Jackson is so cute, it ages well and it's so playful. Theodore isn't my style. The flow is great, but two presidential-like names are a bit overwhelming in one combo, maybe keep the two as a sibset instead of as a combo. 6/10

Felicity Mae: I like Felicity, but Mae seems just really filler, as if it's just thrown in there to be there. The combo has a really cute Southern feel to it though, it's cute. 7/10

Faith Elina: I dislike common virtue names, but Elina is gorgeous. The combo itself is fine, but sort of plain. 7/10

Piper Joy:​ I love the spunky feel of Piper, Joy is nms but works as a middle. 7/10

• Barbie likes this

#22 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:05 PM

Titus Jeremiah
Jericho Roman
Asher Finn

Gwendolyn Promise
Bethany Skye
Kirsten Willow

Titus Jeremiah: This combo just seems so strong to me, it's sooooo handsome. I adore Jeremiah, Titus is very forward, but it works in the combo. 8/10

Jericho Roman: I love both names, Jericho is lovely, and Roman has personal connections to me. I love the combo. 8/10

Asher Finn: I think I'm in love with this one. Both names are absolutely darling and the name ages perfectly. 10/10

Gwendolyn Promise: I have bad connotations with a girl name Gwendolyn, but I like the nn Wendy. Promise is an adorable middle. 8/10

Bethany Skye: Bethany is nms, but Skye is gorgeous. I would suggest Skye Bethany but it does flow better the way you have it. 8/10

Kirsten Willow: I like Kirsten, but I couldn't use it. I love seeing it on other peoples' children. Willow is one of those names I just can't see on an adult, but it's a middle so it should be fine. 8/10

• Barbie likes this

#23 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:11 PM

Sibling sister set :

Evangeline Hope

Genesis Laura

Trinity Joann

Evangeline Hope: I like Evangeline, and I love the fact that there are so many nicknames; Angie, Eva, Geli, Evan, Lina, ect. I dislike common virtue names, but Hope suits Evangeline as a middle. 7/10

Genesis Laura: I love, love, love Genesis. Laura is so classy and simple, I love it as a middle. 9/10

Trinity Joann: I really like Trinity, but Joann is so not for me. 5/10

Some Suggestions for the Sibset:

​I love the fact that the first names are all the spiritual theme, but the theme isn't like a smack in the face.

I feel like Evangeline's middle should be 5 letters since the other two are.

Nicknames could be Angie and Gennie but Trinity doesn't have any blatant nicknames.

Overall, they work well as sisters' names, I like it.

#24 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:18 PM

Jaime-Claire Marie
Camilla Sadie (Mila or Cami)
Amelia Heather (Amy)

August Marc
Oliver Lewis
Eion Isaac

Jaime-Claire Marie: I'm usually not a fan of hyphenated names (or double names in general) but Jaime-Claire has a very classy sound to it, and the names seem like they belong together. It doesn't have the trashy feel that I feel most doubled names have. Marie is a cute middle. 8/10

Camilla Sadie (Mila or Cami): I love Camilla, it has a really French feel to it, it's adorable. Sadie is a great way to compliment the elegant tones of Camilla. I like both nicknames, but I prefer Mila since it clashes with Sadie less. Miller Sadie or Cami Sadie. It also preserves the authenticity of Camilla. 9/10

Amelia Heather: Amelia isn't my style but it works well with Heather, which I love. Heather Amelia has a better flow to it, imo.  7/10

August Marc: I don't really like either names tbh. It's different, so it's not like boring. I dunno, it's not for me. 5/10

Oliver Lewis: Oliver is so cute, I love the nn Oli. Lewis is too traditional for my taste but it works with Oliver. 7/10

Eion Isaac: I've never heard Eion, and honestly I'm afraid to even try to pronounce it. Isaac is a great middle and it balances out the uncommonness of Eion well. Cute combo. 7/10

#25 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:26 PM

#26 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:26 PM

Twila Persephone

Isla Victoria Grey

Romy Elisabeth

Twila Persephone: I really do adore Twila. And Persephone is a gp of mine. The two names flow perfectly together. The name as a whole is gorgeous. 10/10

Isla Victoria Grey: I love Isla Victoria. I see what you're trying to do with the Grey, to balance out the two -a endings with a gender-neutral name, but it honestly just seems thrown on the end as an afterthought. 8/10

Romy Elisabeth:  I love Romy, it's so spunky and playful. I dislike Elizabeth, but Elisabeth is a really cute alternative, it seems cleaner, more innocent. I love the combo. 9/10

#27 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:31 PM

Sonoma Elise

Lorelei Sutton

Lorelei Asha

Sonoma Elise: Sonoma is gorgeous. I may have just fallen in love. I searched it on Nameberry to find that it's a region of California. Regardless of the meaning, it's absolutely wonderful. Elise is a super cute compliment to Sonoma's earthy feel. I love this combo. 10/10

Lorelei Sutton: I adore Lorelei. Sutton is cute, but I can't imagine a grown-woman named Sutton, but it's a middle so I think the aging matters less. As a combo, it's great. 9/10

Lorelei Asha: I prefer this combo, just because of the middle name aging thing. Asha is cute, I can't describe why, it just makes me happy. Weird. 10/10

• Addison likes this

#28 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:38 PM

Jaide/Jade
Emilia
Alaina
Cadence
Skye

Jaide/Jade: Okay, well as you may or may not know, my daughter is named Jade, so obviously I adore the name. When she and Ivory were born, Jade had originally been Jayde. A few months after they were born, I decided that my child would not appreciate having to deal with spelling issues and such her whole life and changed her name, which was a pain let me tell you. So from personal experience, please take my advice and stick with Jade. 10/10; Jade Isabelle;), Jade Caroline, Jade Rhiannon.

Emilia: It's cute, I assume it's pronounced like Amelia? I dunno, I'm terrible at pronounciation. The name isn't my style but it's cute. 6/10; Emilia Claire, Emilia Gwyneth, Emilia Rachel.

Alaina: I have bad connotations with the name Alaina so I really don't feel my opinion is valid at all. 5/10; Alaina Lillian, Alaina Chelsea, Alaina Morgan.

Cadence: I went through a Cadence stage about two years ago. I still love the name, but I couldn't use it now. I love seeing it on other peoples' kids so go for it. 7/10; Cadence Abigail, Cadence Madeline, Cadence Emily.

Skye: Skye is adorable! I absolutely love it. 10/10; Skye Juliet, Skye Terra, Skye Daniella.

#29 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:46 PM

a few hipster [+ prepster] selections for you today.

Nazareth "Nash"

Jude Wesley Romeo

Adoniram Jonas Grey

Thank you for your lovely suggestions  :P 

Nazareth: I love the name Nash, but I always feel like it's too incomplete to use. Nazareth is the perfect "full" name! It's uncommon but feels really classy. I love it. 9/10; Nazareth "Nash" Gentry, Nazareth "Nash" Sawyer, Nazareth "Nash" Malachi.

Jude Wesley Romeo: I am usually not a fan of doubled up names, but let me just tell you. This combo is heavenly. Jude makes me starry-eyed on it's own, Wesley is absolutely dashing, and Romeo is so so handsome. I cannot even begin to describe my current emotions. 10/10

Adoniram Jonas Grey: I'll be honest with you by saying that I'm afraid to try to say Adoniram because I'm sure I'll butcher it. I feel like Donny could be a cute nickname, should you decide that one is called for. Jonas is totally adorable, though I prefer Jonah, I feel either could work in this combo. Grey has me a little flustered in general, I wouldn't use it right now as 50 Shades of Grey is so popular, I hope I'm not the only one who relates the two, but I'm not a fan of Christian Grey so the name makes me a bit uncomfortable. 7/10

• Addison likes this

#30 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:04 PM

Henry Neil-My "Once Upon A Time" name lol. That wasn't on purpose. I just like both names
Rowan James-unsure about the middle
Caden Jonah "CJ"-unsure about the middle

Sofia Deserie
Veronica Jolie "Ronnie"
Sara Jubilee

Help?

#31 crystal_spark79

crystal_spark79

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:10 AM

need your opinions:

GIRLS

* Hana Iris Janelle

* Casey Anika Amber

* Casey Janella Iris

* Cassidy Janelle

* Camilla Iris

BOYS:

* Caden Miguel

* Jayden Miguel

* Uriel Miguel

* Harvey Miguel

* Hezekiah Miguel

#32 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:37 AM

Girls:

-Rowan Aaliyah
-Melina Eve
-Brooklyn Elise

Boys:

-Andrew Seth
-Nicholas James
-Noah Levi

#33 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:36 PM

Henry Neil-My "Once Upon A Time" name lol. That wasn't on purpose. I just like both names
Rowan James-unsure about the middle
Caden Jonah "CJ"-unsure about the middle

Sofia Deserie
Veronica Jolie "Ronnie"
Sara Jubilee

Help?

Henry Neil: Neither names are for me, they just seem really old tbh. The combo flows well though. I've never seen that show, sadly. 7/10

Rowan James: I've never really loved Rowan. James is a super handsome middle. I like the flow on this one as well. 7/10
Caden Jonah "CJ": This is my favourite name on your list. I love the flow of it, and both names are super attractive. If you want to keep the initials, but aren't feeling Jonah... Caden Jacob / Caden Jared / Caden Joshua / Caden Jude. 9/10

Sofia Deserie: I like Sofia, but I think you should stick with the traditional spelling of Desiree. I'm assuming that's what the middle is, but the spelling makes me unsure? Exactly my point for the Desiree spelling, if that's what you're going for? 6/10
Veronica Jolie "Ronnie": I love V names. And I absolutely love the nn Ronnie. Jolie is cute. I like the combo. 7/10
Sara Jubilee: Both names are gorgeous. Sarah is my middle name :P. But it's really common, have you considered swapping the names? It'd be cute but the flow is a little off for that one. 8/10

#34 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:43 PM

need your opinions:

GIRLS

* Hana Iris Janelle

* Casey Anika Amber

* Casey Janella Iris

* Cassidy Janelle

* Camilla Iris

BOYS:

* Caden Miguel

* Jayden Miguel

* Uriel Miguel

* Harvey Miguel

* Hezekiah Miguel

Hana Iris Janelle: I like all three names separately. How about just Iris Janelle? The Hana throws the flow a little. 8/10

Casey Anika Amber: Drop one of the a-names. Both of them next to each other clash together. How about Casey Amber? 7/10

Casey Janella Iris: I like that Janella balances out the ending throughout the names. 8/10

Cassidy Janelle: This is my favourite name on your list. 10/10

Camilla Iris: I love Camilla, it's so gorgeous. Iris is fine. 8/10

Caden Miguel: This is my favourite boy's name. I love Caden, Miguel isn't for me. [1st place]

Jayden Miguel: I like Jaden, the y in the middle looks kinda trashy. [2nd place]

Uriel Miguel: Don't use this one because the endings clash. [5th place]

Harvey Miguel: Harvey isn't for me. [4th place]

Hezekiah Miguel: Hezekiah is different, but kinda cool. Kiah would be a cool nn. [3rd place]

#35 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

Girls:

-Rowan Aaliyah
-Melina Eve
-Brooklyn Elise

Boys:

-Andrew Seth
-Nicholas James
-Noah Levi

Rowan Aaliyah: I really don't care for the name Rowan, but Aaliyah is absolutely gorgeous. How about swapping the names, it flows better imo. 7/10

Melina Eve: Melina isn't for me, but it's cute on other peoples' children. Eve is super cute. I like the names together. 7/10

Brooklyn Elise: I love Brooklyn, Elise is alright. 9/10

Andrew Seth: I adore both names, especially Andrew. The nn Andy is great. 10/10

Nicholas James: Both names are dashing, but the endings clash a bit. 8/10

Noah Levi: I really love Noah, Levi is cute. But since they're both two syllables, it sounds really choppy. 8/10

Nicholas Levi & Noah James

Since the two combos have different syllable amounts, it's not choppy and the endings don't clash.

#36 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:06 AM

thanks Bailey! I love Noah James ❤️
~~~
Girls:

-Isiana Hunter Layne
-Audrey Victoria
-Rima Katherine

Boys:

-Hayden Dean
-Adam Ambrose Mackenzie
-Austin Michael

#37 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 08 March 2015 - 03:08 AM

Emilia 'Emi' Gwendoline

Susannah 'Sunny' Pearl

Caden 'Cade' Aubrey Thomas

Aubrey Caden Thomas

Courtney Elijah

#38 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:13 PM

thanks Bailey! I love Noah James ❤️
~~~
Girls:

-Isiana Hunter Layne
-Audrey Victoria
-Rima Katherine

Boys:

-Hayden Dean
-Adam Ambrose Mackenzie
-Austin Michael

Isiana Hunter Layne: I'm actually really liking this combo. But the masculinity of both Hunter and Layne is a little off for me. I'm all for boys' names on girls but I wouldn't put two in a combo. I like both Isiana Hunter and Isiana Layne, but I'm leaning more towards the former. Regardless, the flow of the entire combo is lovely. 9/10

Audrey Victoria: I love Victoria. Audrey is cute. The combo is an overall 8/10

Rima Katherine: Rima isn't for me, but it goes well with Katherine. What about Katherine Rima and then calling her Kit? I think that'd be adorable. 7/10

Hayden Dean: I love, love, love Hayden. Dean is cute. I'm diggin this combo a lot. 9/10

Adam Ambrose Mackenzie: I don't like any of these names, I'm sorry. But the flow is alright except for the double A names. How about Adam Mackenzie Ambrose? It seems a little more natural to me. 6/10

Austin Michael: I love both names! It's such a great combo, but it is a little plain. 9/10

#39 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:20 PM

Emilia 'Emi' Gwendoline

Susannah 'Sunny' Pearl

Caden 'Cade' Aubrey Thomas

Aubrey Caden Thomas

Courtney Elijah

Emilia Gwendoline "Emi": I'm not really sure how to pronounce the first name, is it like Emma-lee-uh (Emilyuh) or Uh-mee-lee-uh (Amelia)? I honestly can't stand the name Gwendoline because I had a huge problem with a girl named Gwendolyn as a child. I like the nickname Emi a lot. 7/10

Susannah Pearl "Sunny": Susannah is super beautiful, though not something I'd use. I seriously LOVE the nickname Sunny though. Pearl is cute, but a little too cute for me. 8/10

Caden Aubrey Thomas "Cade": I love the name Caden, but Aubrey doesn't work on a boy in my opinion. Thomas is a cute masculine name to balance it out though. I'm not a fan of the nn Cade though. 8/10

Aubrey Caden Thomas: I liked the other combo better. 6/10

Courtney Elijah: Courtney is one of those names that I like seeing on boys but won't really admit it. I love Elijah as a middle to balance the combo. 10/10

#40 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:43 PM

Girls:

-Gabrielle "Gabi" Paige
-Layla Michelle
-Charlotte Alexandra/Charlotte Angelina "Char"

Boys:

-Allan Christopher
-Brooks Nathaniel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users