#61 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

Louis Han

My husband likes the show The Big Bang Theory and wants to name our son after one of the cast members. You pick the middle name.

#62 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

Sheldon Blake.

I am expecting twins, 1 boy, 1 girl. i would like their first names to be after Gymnasts in the 2008 Olympics (any discipline-artisitc, rythmic, trampoline). Their middle names should start with the same letter and have the same amount of letters.

#63 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:20 AM

Kai Austin & Nastia Ashlyn

I am expecting a little boy. My husband wants a name that can have the nickname Ace and I would like the baby to have a traditional middle name.

#64 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

Jace Alexander

I'm expecting a little girl, we want her name to be girly anf fit her sisters, middle names should flower. Her sisters are Gabrielle Rose, Victoria Daisy, Charlotte Lily, Katherine Heather & Elizabeth Violet.

#65 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

Gabrielle Rose, Victoria Daisy, Charlotte Lily, Katherine Heather Elizabeth Violet and Susannah Jasmine

I am expecting a boy. Siblings are Kai Austin & Nastia Ashlyn. Babys name should be as his siblings are, first name to be after Gymnasts in the 2008 Olympics (Mens artistic or trampoline). The middle names should start with an A and be 6 letter long

#66 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Jason Archer.

I'm expecting a little girl. I already have twin boys Tristan Charles and Roman Hugh [8] and a daughter Imogen "Ginny" Rose [3]. I want my daughters name to fit with her older siblings. Her initials should be MA.

#67 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:56 AM

Madelyn "Maddie" Alexis.

I'm expecting another two little girls. Their first names must match their sistetrs and their middle names should be flowers. First names can not start with G, V, C, K, E or S. Their siblings are Gabrielle Rose [10], Victoria Daisy [8], Charlotte Lily [6], Katherine Heather [6], Elizabeth Violet [4] and Susannah Jasmine [2].

#68 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

Helena Iris & Francesca Poppy.

I'm expecting a little girl. I already have a daughter Lola Rose [10], from a previous relationship and so does my husband, a little girl named Bella Sophie [7]. We want our third daughter's name to go with her sisters Lola and Bella. Her first name should be short and sweet. As for her middle name, we wanted to honour my husbands mother Kathryn Anne.

#69 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:20 AM

Mia Ayn.

I'm expecting another little girl. Her first name must match her sisters and her middle name should be after a flower. Her first name can not start with G, V, C, K, E, S, H or F. Her siblings are Gabrielle Rose [12], Victoria Daisy [10], Charlotte Lily [8], Katherine Heather [8], Elizabeth Violet [6], Susannah Jasmine [4], Helena Iris [2] and Francesca Poppy. [2]

#70 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

Madeleine Clover.

I'm expecting a son. I already have three daughters, Lola Rose [12], Bella Sophie [9] and Mia Ayn [2]. I want his first name to work with my daughter's names and be short and sweet. His middle name should be Italian. Neither name should be long, to fit in with the names of his sisters.

#71 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

Asa Fabio

I'm expecting another little girl. Her first name must match her sisters and her middle name should be after a flower. Her first name can not start with G, V, C, K, E, S, H, F or M. Her siblings are Gabrielle Rose [14], Victoria Daisy [12], Charlotte Lily [10], Katherine Heather [10], Elizabeth Violet [6], Susannah Jasmine [6], Helena Iris [4], Francesca Poppy [4] and Madeleine Clover [2].

#72 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

Alexandra Holly.

I'm expecting a daughter. I want her first name to have the nickname Millie, but it must not be Amelia/Amelie. Her middle name should begin with "Ch-".

#73 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

Millicent Chiara

I am expecting triplet girls. Siblings are: Kai Austin & Nastia Ashlyn (11),Jason Archer (6). The girls first names should be from gymnasts from the 2004 Olympics (all from different countries but typicaly easy in english speaking countries. They can be from any discipline, Artistic, rythmic or tramp). Middle name should match siblings, 6 letters starting with an A

#74 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:13 AM

Tatiana Audrey, Silvia Amelie & Monica Aurora.

I'm expecting a daughter. I want her first name to be Irish, but not something too hard to pronounce and her middle name to be elegant, preferably of French origin.

#75 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

Tierney Elise

I am expecting a girl/ boy twins. I would like her first name to be very feminine with a cute nickname and an Italian middle name. He should have a masculine first name that also has a cute nickname and an Irish middle name.

#76 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

Eloise "Lulu" Vittoria & Nicolas "Cole" Brennan.

I'm expecting a little girl in 2 weeks. I already have a daughter named Shelby Rosalind [6]. I want my daughters name to be sweet and southern while her middle name be feminine, preferably from a Shakespeare play.

#77 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

Annabelle Helena

I'm expecting b/b/g triplets. My husband and I are big sports fans (mostly football, basketball, and soccer) and would like their first names to reflect that. The middle names should all start with the same letter as each other.

#78 sparks_fly

sparks_fly

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:any kind of music. books of all sorts. friends. soccer.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

Peyton Bryce & Jeremy Bentley & Hope Brianna (Peyton Manning, Jeremy Lin, and Hope Solo)

I'm expecting twin girls, and I want their first names to reflect my love of country music, and their middle names to be really funky.

#79 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Taylor Kenzie and Savannah Xavier

I am having triplet boys, I want them all to have one sylable first names and middle names that start with H, like their father Luke Henry.

#80 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

Cole Harrison, Lane Hendrik, Tate Hudson

I'm having twin girls and would like them both to have a unisex first name with a very feminine middle name.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users