2 replies to this topic

#1 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

I got this link in my weekly pregnancy email update. http://www.disneybab...le-boys/#slide1

I think that several of the names they listed are becoming more mainstream and less "old fashioned" like Arlo, Felix, Finley, Fletcher, Max & Oliver.

And several of the names listed are on my list of favorites...Amos, Theodore & Percy. Although I adore most of the names on this list.

What do you think?

#2 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

I have to agree with you on the ones that are becoming a little more mainstream. I have to say my favorite from the list is Otis, Theodore, Percy, and I like their suggestion with the Milo & Otis. May be a little cliche but that would be the most adorable vintage twin set, ever.

#3 Ninan

Ninan

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

I thought many of those names were not really "old-fashioned" - I mean, Charles, really? That's like saying Emily or William is old fashioned, lol. In order to be old-fashioned it has to be largely out of fashion after a period of fashionability 70ish+ years ago. If its usage is mostly stable it's a timeless name. -_- RAWR. Sorry, nerd moment, lol :D

Looking through the list I saw several names that are either on my fave list or on my extended list:

Amos
Calvin
Oscar
Theodore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users