• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 peaches1

peaches1

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 06:25 AM

So I'm writing a short story and I'm stuck on names for the main character's twin. Any help would be appreciated!

The basic concept is that the main character is the youngest of seven children of an award winning writer and an actress who was known for a lot of 90s movies. His parents are pretty hippie so the name doesn't have to be "usable" at all - just fit with the vibe! Use this as an opportunity to use all the guilty pleasure names you'd never suggest irl?

The main character's full name is Bowie Asher Holland, but he goes by Asher since he dislikes the name Bowie. I need a first name for his twin brother, ____ Micah Holland, who also goes by his middle name - preferably something which matches well with Bowie since they are twins. 

#2 WriterJones

WriterJones

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts
  • Interests:Writing, singing, theatre, crocheting, names, movies, music

Posted 11 May 2019 - 10:15 AM

Ziggy Micah Holland! I'm a huge David Bowie fan and love both the names Bowie and Ziggy, and they match well as Ziggy Stardust was the name of David Bowie's most famous alter-ego

#3 charmingbabynames

charmingbabynames

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Interests:Middle Earth, Narnia, Anime, Percy Jackson, Miraculous Ladybug, HTTYD, Tales of Arcadia, Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, The Selection, B99 / Writing, Reading, Singing, Digital Art

Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:08 PM

Jagger

Axel

Lennon

Hendrix

Hayden

Nash

Gunner

Calloway

Bronx

#4 warrion

warrion