• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 05 June 2020 - 07:58 PM

This is for a new Felicity fic idea I've been working on, centered on Julie.  In this story, she's happily married to a guy named Max (a photographer who loves indoor rock climbing, bowling, trampolining at Sky Zone, and going to the beach and of course spending time with his wife and kids.  He often includes his family in the activities) and they have b/g twins named Dylan and Isabelle, who are 5 years old.  But then tragedy strikes when Max is killed accidentally and Julie and the twins struggle to deal with his death.  Of course Ben helps them and he's still in love with Julie, but the timing isn't right for the two of them to be together again yet (I've only got a little bit of the story "written" in my head so far.  I'm still trying to get everything put into actual words).

I have the first names for Max and the twins, and the last name James, but I have no idea for middle names for them or Julie (her middle name was never given).  I also have no idea what to name Max's parents.  His mother is half-French and half-Italian and his father is English.   They are restaurant and bakery owners and very loving toward their son, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren.  Suggestions?

DW:  Julie ______ James (maiden name: Emrick)

DH: Max _______ James

DS/DD (5):  Dylan ______ and Isabelle ______ James

Grandmother: _______ _______ James

Grandfather: ________ _______ James

• WriterJones likes this

#2 WriterJones

WriterJones

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,431 posts
  • Interests:Writing, singing, theatre, crocheting, names, movies, music

Posted 06 June 2020 - 02:50 PM

DW:  Julie Anne James (maiden name: Emrick)

DH: Max Josiah James

DS/DD (5):  Dylan Everett and Isabelle Nicolette James

Grandmother: Alexandra Nicolette James

Grandfather: Silas Everett James

I also considered Max Manuel and Alexandra Nadia, if you like either of those. Best of luck!

• Laney likes this

#3 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 06 June 2020 - 03:45 PM

DW:  Julie Anne James (maiden name: Emrick)

DH: Max Josiah James

DS/DD (5):  Dylan Everett and Isabelle Nicolette James

Grandmother: Alexandra Nicolette James

Grandfather: Silas Everett James

I also considered Max Manuel and Alexandra Nadia, if you like either of those. Best of luck!

Funny you suggested Anne for Julie's middle name.  I thought of Anne too, about an hour after I made the post.  My brain's been sleepy and slow.  lol  Thanks!  :)

• WriterJones likes this

#4 WriterJones

WriterJones

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,431 posts
  • Interests:Writing, singing, theatre, crocheting, names, movies, music

Posted 06 June 2020 - 06:44 PM

Funny you suggested Anne for Julie's middle name.  I thought of Anne too, about an hour after I made the post.  My brain's been sleepy and slow.  lol  Thanks!  :)

You're very welcome! I enjoyed doing it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users