#781 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:53 PM

Bentley Jacob, Levi Jonathan or Avenger Caleb

Gail Greta and James Wendell Bartlett are having their second child this time a girl to join big brother Joseph Michael. They would like a longer first name (at least three syllables) and a short three or four letter middle name. Three options would be great.

#782 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:02 PM

Rosemary June, Veronica Mae, Magdalena Ruth

My husband and I have 7 children: Astrid Hazel (23), Karina Antoinette (20), Lukas Holden (17), Erik Atticus (14), Mia Bianca (12), Lars Angus (5), and Linnea Daisy (5).
Our eldest daughter Astrid and her husband Oliver Jordan are having their first child. They do not know the gender so they would like 5 options for each. The first name should be old fashioned and the middle name should be a word or job name.

#783 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

Charlotte Blair, Elizabeth Bailey, Vivienne Aria, Susannah Piper or Arabella Cadence/Alexander Parker, George Harper, Frederick Tucker, Lewis Sawyer or Vincent Archer

~~~

{Reblogging as not done right}

My youngest son, Charles Ariosto {26}, is expecting his first with his fiancée Adelaide Carmella Abigail {23}.

They do not know if the baby is a boy or a girl so they will need options for both genders.

They would like for the babies first name to be a place name like Adelaide's.

The baby should have two middle names.

The first middle name should be an Italian middle name.

The second must start with the same letter as the first name and should have a floral meaning like Carmella, which means garden. IE: ACA.

{Please Do Not Repeat Names}

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {34}, Iris Adriana {32}, Holden Marcello {30}, William Paolo {28}, Gabriel Sebastiano {26}, Charles Ariosto {26} & Violet Amalia {22}

And 17 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {35} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {11}, Heather Sophia {9}, Ethan Raphael {7}, Amaryllis Giorgia {5} & Azalea Gisella {2}

Chandler Brogan {30} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {8}, Frederick Ciaran {6}, Arthur Eamonn {4} & Kerria Catriona {2}

Clove Miranda {29} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {6}, Reese Morgan {6}, Graham Matthew {3} & Jordan Miles {1}

Allegra Presley {26} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {4}, Aria Poesy {2} & Chord Pierce {2}

Etienne Blaine {26} and Sebastian's son; Luciano Valentin {1}

#784 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:29 AM

I am giving you 2 choices for each:

Boy:

Houston Clemente Hyacinth
Aspen Massimo Aster

Girl:

Devon Ottavia Daisy
Cheyenne Aurelia Chryssa

I am Erica Rae Welsh, and my boyfriend's name is Calvin Garrett Trenton. We have been together for 3 years, and we found out we are having a baby. Since this baby is my first child (and I don't know the gender), I want the first name to be unique and cute. The middle name should have two syllables and it should be pretty common, but not way too common (maybe the top 50-100). For the boy, his first name has to start with a C, after his daddy. For the girl, her first name has to start with an R, after my middle name.

#785 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

Caspian Rodolfo Cedar, Lincoln Domenico Linden , Grover Silvano Garth, Jackson Terenzio Jinan, Rochester Maurizio Roosevelt/Madison Elena Marigold, Alexandria Isabella Aster, Carolina Raffaella Calla, Regina Antonia Rue, Victoria Gianna Viola

(places: sea, Nebraska, city in North Carolina/derived from grove, Mississippi, New York, Wisconsin, Egypt, North and South, Canada, Australia
floral meanings: cedars and linden trees have flowers, Garth and Jinan mean garden, Roosevelt means rose garden. All the girls names are flowers.)

My husband and I have 7 children:
Astrid Hazel (25), Karina Antoinette (22), Lukas Holden (19), Erik Atticus (16), Mia Bianca (14), Lars Angus (7), and Linnea Daisy (7)
and 1 grandchild:
Astrid and Oliver Jordan's daughter Susannah Piper (2).
Astrid and Oliver are expecting their second child, and would like five options for each gender. The first name should be quite old fashioned and the second should be a word or job name.

#786 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:17 AM

Charlotte Blair, Elizabeth Bailey, Vivienne Aria, Helen Velvet or Arabella Cadence/Alexander Parker, George Harper, Frederick Tucker, Lewis Sawyer or Vincent Archer

~~~~~

My younger middle son, Gabriel Sebastiano {27}, is expecting his second with his husband Etienne Blaine {27}

They do not know the baby's gender so they will need five options per gender.

If it's a girl her first name should be floral in honor or Gabriel's sisters.

If it is a boy his first name should be Italian, but more a more common Italian name.

The baby's middle name should be French but, Etienne would prefer if it was easier to say then his name.

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {35}, Iris Adriana {33}, Holden Marcello {31}, William Paolo {29}, Gabriel Sebastiano {27}, Charles Ariosto {27} & Violet Amalia {23}

And 18 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {36} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {12}, Heather Sophia {10}, Ethan Raphael {8}, Amaryllis Giorgia {6} & Azalea Gisella {3}

Chandler Brogan {31} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {9}, Frederick Ciaran {7}, Arthur Eamonn {5} & Kerria Catriona {3}

Clove Miranda {30} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {7}, Reese Morgan {7}, Graham Matthew {4} & Jordan Miles {2}

Allegra Presley {27} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {5}, Aria Poesy {3} & Chord Pierce {3}

Etienne Blaine {27} and Sebastian's son; Luciano Valentin {2}

Adelaide Carmella Abigail {24} and Charles' son; Jackson Terenzio Jinan {1}

#787 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:13 AM

Daisy Henriette, Chrysanthemum Aimee, Lilly Elodie, Poppy Genevieve, & Ivy Jacqueline
Luigi Andre, Marco Henri, Mario Jean, Angelo Leon, & Pietro Matthieu

Gail Greta and James Wendell Bartlett are having their third child this time a boy to join Joseph Michael (3) and Veronica Mae (3). They would like the name to in some way honor his father. Three options would be great :)

#788 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

Isaac James/Lewis Kendall/Alexander Wade

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa Grace and her boyfriend Milo Jasper are expecting their second, a little boy. He's joining older sister Matilda Flynn {3}. His first name should be traditional, but less common like Milly's, and his middle name should be considered unisex but be used more for girls nowadays. They'd like three options to take to the hospital with them.

Alyssa Grace {27} and Milo Jasper {27} with Matilda *Milly* Flynn {3}

#789 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

Ezekiel Aubrey, Cassius Harper or Harvey Quinn

~~~~~~

My youngest son, Charles Ariosto {28}, is expecting his first with his fiancée Adelaide Carmella Abigail {25}.

They do not know if the baby is a boy or a girl so they will need options for both genders.

For a girl the first name should be Lydia or Erica, for a boy it should be Derek or Scott.

One should be Italian and one should have a floral meaning like Carmella, which means garden. The second middle name should have the same starting letter as the first name

IE: ACA. JTJ

My oldest son, Holden Marcello {32}, is expecting his fifth with his wife Clove Miranda {31}

They do not know the baby's gender, so they will need five options per gender.

The baby's first name should be a food/spice name like Clove's name but it should not be bizarre like Apple. It should seem like a regular name.

They want for the baby to have a middle name starting with M.

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {36}, Iris Adriana {34}, Holden Marcello {32}, William Paolo {30}, Gabriel Sebastiano {28}, Charles Ariosto {28} & Violet Amalia {24}

And 19 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {37} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {13}, Heather Sophia {11}, Ethan Raphael {9}, Amaryllis Giorgia {7} & Azalea Gisella {4}

Chandler Brogan {32} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {10}, Frederick Ciaran {8}, Arthur Eamonn {6} & Kerria Catriona {4}

Clove Miranda {31} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {8}, Reese Morgan {8}, Graham Matthew {5} & Jordan Miles {3}

Allegra Presley {28} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {6}, Aria Poesy {4} & Chord Pierce {4}

Etienne Blaine {28} and Sebastian's sons; Luciano Valentin {3} & Pietro Matthieu {1}

Adelaide Carmella Abigail {25} and Charles' son; Jackson Terenzio Jinan {2}

#790 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

For Charles and Adelaide:

Lydia Nicoletta Lilac, Lydia Agostina Lavender, Erica Chiara Eden, Erica Gardenia Eloisa/Derek Riad Demetrio, Derek Hadley Donatello, Scott Leslie Silvano, Scott Ainsley Sergio

(Riad means gardens, Hadley means heather field, Leslie means holly field, Ainsley means Anne's field)

For Holden and Clove:
Madeleine Monica, Saffron Miranda, Brie McKinsey, Sage Maureen, Rosemary May/Kale Martin, Devon Mark, Benedict Maurice, Rye Maximillian, Reuben Maxwell

(cake, spice, cheese, herb, herb, greens, cream, egg preparation, bread, sandwich)

Astrid Hazel (27), Karina Antoinette (24), Lukas Holden (21), Erik Atticus (18), Mia Bianca (16), Lars Angus (9), and Linnea Daisy (9)
and 3 grandchildren:
Astrid and Oliver Jordan's children Susannah Piper (4), Charlotte Blair (2) and Alexander Parker (2)

Karina and her husband Cole Roger are expecting their first child. They would like 3 options for each gender and 3 unisex options. They want the first name to relate to music (musical terms or after artists) and the second name to be a single syllable name.

#791 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

Harmony Blair, Cadence Bell, Aria Brooke/ Chord Flynn, Apollo Jax, Doran Keir/ Reed Duke, Dylan Kade, Harper Tate

~~~

My younger middle son, Gabriel Sebastiano {29}, is expecting his third and fourth with his husband Etienne Blaine {29}

They do not know the babies genders so they will need six options per gender.

If it's a girl her first name should be floral in honor or Gabriel's sisters.

If it is a boy his first name should be Italian, but more a more common Italian name.

The babies middle names should be French but, Etienne would prefer if they was easier to say then his name.

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {37}, Iris Adriana {35}, Holden Marcello {33}, William Paolo {31}, Gabriel Sebastiano {29}, Charles Ariosto {29} & Violet Amalia {25}

And 21 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {38} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {14}, Heather Sophia {12}, Ethan Raphael {10}, Amaryllis Giorgia {8} &

Azalea Gisella {5}

Chandler Brogan {32} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {11}, Frederick Ciaran {9}, Arthur Eamonn {7} & Kerria Catriona {5}

Clove Miranda {32} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {9}, Reese Morgan {9}, Graham Matthew {6}, Jordan Miles {4} &

Madeleine Monica {1}

Allegra Presley {29} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {7}, Aria Poesy {5} & Chord Pierce {5}

Etienne Blaine {29} and Sebastian's sons; Luciano Valentin {4} & Pietro Matthieu {2}

Adelaide Carmella Abigail {26} and Charles' sons; Jackson Terenzio Jinan {3} & Derek Riad Demetrio {1}

#792 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:52 AM

Daisy Jacqueline/Lily Vivienne/Poppy Eloise/Camellia Elodie/Ivy Genevieve or Giovanni Andre/Giuseppe Leon/Giorgio Henri/Adriano Fabian/Romano Jean

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matilda Flynn and her boyfriend Jensen Robert are expecting their first, a little girl. They'd like her to have a classic, but underused first name, and a unisex middle name that is more popular for boys nowadays.

Alyssa Grace {46} and Milo Jasper {46} with Matilda *Milly* Flynn {19} and Ezekial *Zeke* Aubrey {16}

Milly {19} and Jensen Robert {20}

Zeke {16} and Florence *Florrie* Elisabeth {16}

#793 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

Cordelia Hunter, Delilah Logan, Henrietta Elliot, Rosamund Sawyer or Theodora Cameron

~~~~~~

My older middle son, William Paolo {32}, is expecting his fourth with wife Allegra Presley {30}

They do not know the baby's gender so they will need five names per gender.

The baby should have a musical or music related first name.

The baby's middle name should start with a P but not be your typical Paul and Peter kind of names.

My youngest son, Charles Ariosto {30}, is expecting his first with his wife Adelaide Carmella Abigail {27}.

For a girl the first name should be Lydia or Erica, for a boy it should be Isaac or Scott.

One should be Italian and one should have a floral meaning like Carmella, which means garden. The second middle name should have the same starting letter as the first name

IE: ACA, JTJ & DRD

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {38}, Iris Adriana {36}, Holden Marcello {34}, William Paolo {32}, Gabriel Sebastiano {30}, Charles Ariosto {30} & Violet Amalia {26}

And 23 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {39} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {15}, Heather Sophia {13}, Ethan Raphael {11}, Amaryllis Giorgia {9} & Azalea Gisella {6}

Chandler Brogan {33} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {12}, Frederick Ciaran {10}, Arthur Eamonn {8} & Kerria Catriona {6}

Clove Miranda {33} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {10}, Reese Morgan {10}, Graham Matthew {7}, Jordan Miles {5} & Madeleine Monica {2}

Allegra Presley {30} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {8}, Aria Poesy {6} & Chord Pierce {6}

Etienne Blaine {30} and Sebastian's children; Luciano Valentin {5}, Pietro Matthieu {3}, Camellia Elodie {1} & Adriano Fabian {1}

Adelaide Carmella Abigail {27} and Charles' sons; Jackson Terenzio Jinan {4} & Derek Riad Demetrio {2}

#794 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

For Allegra and William:

Melody Prudence, Cadence Poppy, Lyric Phoebe, Talea Pearl, Piper Peyton/Dorian Pablo, Ronen Phelix, Harper Pierre, Sabian Phoenix, Cajon Pompeo
(Talea is a rhythm pattern, Ronen means song, Sabian is a brand of cymbal, Cajon is a type of drum)

For Charles and Adelaide:
Lydia Aster Lorenza, Lydia Mariella Lupine, Erica Flora Ernesta, Erica Chiara Eden/Isaac Garth Ignazio, Isaac Pallav Iacopo, Scott Ziyad Severino, Scott Constanzo Sage

(Pallav means budding, Ziyad means growth)

Astrid Hazel (28), Karina Antoinette (25), Lukas Holden (22), Erik Atticus (19), Mia Bianca (17), Lars Angus (10), and Linnea Daisy (10)
and 4 grandchildren:
Astrid and Oliver Jordan's children Susannah Piper (5), Charlotte Blair (3) and Alexander Parker (3)

and Karina and Cole Roger's son Dylan Kade (1)

Astrid and Oliver are expecting again and would like the first name to be old fashioned and the middle name to be a word or job name. They would like 5 names per gender.
(no repeats please)

#795 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

Louise Glory, Emma Skye, Vivian Gray, Sarah Brooke & Evelyn Aria
Benjamin True, Caleb Bridge, Thomas Chance, Michael Slater, & James Miller

Gail Greta and James Wendell Bartlett are having their fourth child this time a boy to join Joseph Michael (9) Veronica Mae (8) and Isaac James (5). They would like his name to have the initials N.R.. Three options would be great :)

#796 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

Nathanial Robert/Noah Richard/Nigel Roger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matilda Flynn and her boyfriend Jensen Robert are expecting their second, another little girl. They'd like her to have a classic, but underused first name, and a unisex middle name that is more popular for boys nowadays (i.e. Rosamund Sawyer). They'd like three options to take to the hospital with them.

Ezekial Aubree and Florence Elisabeth are expecting their first, a little surprise! The first name should be biblical, but underused (not in the top 30 at least). All middle names should be unisex, but girls should have ones which are more popular for boys nowadays, and boys should have ones that are more popular for girls. As Florrie has a sneaky suspicion that she's having twins rather than just one baby, they'd like five options for each gender to take with them to the hospital.

Alyssa Grace {50} and Milo Jasper {50} with Matilda *Milly* Flynn {23} and Ezekial *Zeke* Aubree {20}

Milly {23} and Jensen Robert {24} with Rosamund *Rosie* Sawyer {4}

Zeke {20} and Florence *Florrie* Elisabeth {20}

#797 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

Eleanor Hayden, Margaret Dylan, or Susannah Morgan

Delilah River, Ester Kyle, Joanna Riley, Ruth Taylor or Dinah Jordan
Asher Payton, Malachi Sasha, Seth Rowan, Gideon Alexis, or Simon Harper

Gail Greta and James Wendell Bartlett are having their fifth child this time a boy to join Joseph Michael (11), Veronica Mae (10), Isaac James (7), and Nathaniel Robert (2). They would like his first name to go well with his siblings. His middle name should be old fashioned and unused like his fathers middle name, Wendell. Three options would be great :)

#798 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:59 AM

Coleman Ulysses, Henry Leonard, Jackson Harold

-------------------------------

My daughter Karina Antoinette and her husband Cole Roger are expecting their second. They would like 3 options per gender and 3 unisex options. The first name should relate to music (including musicians/composers) and the second name should be one syllable.

My oldest son Lukas Holden and his girlfriend Kaitlyn Jean are expecting their first! They do not know the gender so they would like 5 options per gender. They would like the first name to be Swedish and the middle name to somehow honor Kaitlyn's parents, Margaret Virginia and Henry August.

(please don't repeat names)

Astrid Hazel (29), Karina Antoinette (26), Lukas Holden (23), Erik Atticus (20), Mia Bianca (18), Lars Angus (11), and Linnea Daisy (11)
and 5 grandchildren:
Astrid and Oliver Jordan's children Susannah Piper (6), Charlotte Blair (4), Alexander Parker (4), and Louise Glory (1)

and Karina and Cole Roger's son Dylan Kade (2)

#799 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:57 AM

Alanis Brooke, Marley Jade or Everly Kate
Lionel Cole, Usher Van or Harrison Nash
Nelly True, Presley Quinn or Iggy Ash

Becka Maggie, Dalia Ginny, Vada Augusta, Kia Virginia, or Annika Margaret
Otto Henry, Lars Augustus, Herbert August, Justus Hank & Alvin Garret

My daughter Veronica Mae (25) and her husband William Leo are having their first child. They don't know the gender yet so they'd like three options for each. They are looking for a longer first name paired with a short middle name, as far as style anything goes as long as the girls name is girly.

Gail Greta and James Wendell Bartlett have 5 children:
Joseph Michael (26), Veronica Mae (25), Isaac James (22), Nathaniel Robert (17), and Henry Leonard (15)

#800 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:04 PM

Andrew Seth/Alexander Wade/Jackson Tate or Florence Jade/Constance Grace/Isabella Marie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeke and Florrie are expecting their third after giving birth to surprise twins six years ago. They're having a little girl who will join twins Ruth Taylor and Seth Rowan. Her first name should be an underused biblical name (at least out of the top 30), and her middle name should be unisex but used more for boys nowadays. They'd like three options to take to the hospital with them.

Alyssa Grace {56} and Milo Jasper {56} with Matilda *Milly* Flynn {29} and Ezekial *Zeke* Aubree {26}

Milly {29} and Jensen Robert {30} with Rosamund *Rosie* Sawyer {10} and Susannah *Susie* Morgan {6}

Zeke {26} and Florence *Florrie* Elisabeth {26} with Ruth Taylor {6} and Seth Rowan {6}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users