#801 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

Hosanna Dylan, Jael Parker, Miriam Noah

Astrid and Oliver are expecting again! They'd like the first name to be quite old-fashioned and the middle name to be a word name/job name. They would like 5 options per gender.

(please don't repeat names)

My husband and I have 7 children:
Astrid Hazel (30), Karina Antoinette (27), Lukas Holden (24), Erik Atticus (21), Mia Bianca (19), Lars Angus (12), and Linnea Daisy (12)
and 7 grandchildren:
Astrid and Oliver Jordan's children Susannah Piper (7), Charlotte Blair (5), Alexander Parker (5), and Louise Glory (2)

Karina and Cole Roger's children Dylan Kade (3) and Marley Jade (1)

Lukas and Kaitlyn Jean's daughter Annika Margaret (1)

#802 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:25 PM

Rosemary Pink, Estelle Goldie, Loretta Sage, Viola Poem or Marianne Africa
Graham Tanner, Albert Hunter, Sheldon Fox. Kenneth Wolf, Rupert Prince or Quincy Skip

My oldest son Joseph Michael (27) and his wife Susanna Ruby are having their first child. They don't know the gender yet so they'd like three options for each. They are looking for a classic first name paired with a french middle name.

Gail Greta and James Wendell Bartlett have 5 children:
Joseph Michael (27), Veronica Mae (26), Isaac James (23), Nathaniel Robert (18), and Henry Leonard (16)
and 1 grandchild:
Veronica Mae & William Leo: Isabella Marie (1)

#803 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

Sebastian Etienne, Thomas Olivier or Phillip Fabian/Elizabeth Aurora, Charlotte Elodie or Rosamund Axella

~~~~~~~~~~

My younger middle son, Gabriel Sebastiano {31}, is expecting his fifth with his husband Etienne Blaine {31}

They do not know the baby's gender so they will need five options per gender.

If it's a girl her first name should be floral in honor or Gabriel's sisters.

If it is a boy his first name should be Italian, but more a more common Italian name.

The baby's middle name should be French but, Etienne would prefer if it was easier to say then his name.

{Please Do Not Repeat Names}

My youngest daughter, Violet Amalia {27}, is expecting her first with her husband Grayson Blake {27}

They do not know the baby's gender so they will need five names per gender.

The baby's first name if it's a girl should be named a floral name like Violet's.

The baby's first name if it is a boy should be a popular boy name like Grayson's.

The baby's middle name should be a unisex and popular name like Blake's.

{Please Do not Repeat Names}

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {39}, Iris Adriana {37}, Holden Marcello {35}, William Paolo {33}, Gabriel Sebastiano {31}, Charles Ariosto {31} & Violet Amalia {27}

And 25 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {40} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {16}, Heather Sophia {14}, Ethan Raphael {12}, Amaryllis Giorgia {10} & Azalea Gisella {7}

Chandler Brogan {34} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {13}, Frederick Ciaran {11}, Arthur Eamonn {9} & Kerria Catriona {7}

Clove Miranda {34} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {11}, Reese Morgan {11}, Graham Matthew {8}, Jordan Miles {6} & Madeleine Monica {3}

Allegra Presley {31} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {9}, Aria Poesy {7}, Chord Pierce {7} & Harper Pierre {1}

Etienne Blaine {31} and Gabriel's children; Luciano Valentin {6}, Pietro Matthieu {4}, Camellia Elodie {2} & Adriano Fabian {2}

Adelaide Carmella Abigail {28} and Charles' children; Jackson Terenzio Jinan {5}, Derek Riad Demetrio {3} & Lydia Mariella Lupine {1}

#804 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

For Gabriel and Etienne:
Lavender Sabine, Bryony Léa, Aster Céline, Hazel Cosette, Sage Lisette/Antonio Laurent, Angelo Édouard, Carlo Michel, Giovanni Alexandre, Domenico Baptiste

For Violet and Grayson:
Ivy Peyton, Jasmine Quinn, Thalia Rowan, Flora Kendall, Dahlia Jayden/Jackson Taylor, Liam Jordan, Aiden Parker, Jacob Noah, Logan Casey

(Thalia means "To blossom")

--------------------------

Karina and Cole are expecting again. They would like 3 options for each gender and 3 unisex options. The first name should relate to music and the second should be only one syllable.

My daughter Mia Bianca and her husband Felix Abraham are expecting their first. They want the first name to be related to nature in some way and the second name to relate to a trait they would want their child to have (Felix means lucky). They would like 5 options for each gender.

Astrid Hazel (31), Karina Antoinette (28), Lukas Holden (25), Erik Atticus (22), Mia Bianca (20), Lars Angus (13), and Linnea Daisy (13)
and 8 grandchildren:
Astrid and Oliver Jordan's children Susannah Piper (8), Charlotte Blair (6), Alexander Parker (6), Louise Glory (3), and Sheldon Fox (1)
Karina and Cole Roger's children Dylan Kade (4) and Marley Jade (2)

Lukas and Kaitlyn Jean's daughter Annika Margaret (2)

#805 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

Reed Duke, Harmon Blake, Billy Cale/Melody Blair, Cadence Jean, Nirvana Rea/Clarion Bryce, Piper Kris, Cello Tate

~~~

Sage Hermoda, Lily Callista, Daisy Arabella, Lavender Amity, Willow Nadine/Flint Kenneth, Vale Everett, Jet Valerio, Leif Asher, Ash Ethan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My youngest son, Charles Ariosto {32}, is expecting his fourth with his wife Adelaide Carmella Abigail {29}.

They do not know if the baby is a boy or a girl so they will need options for both genders.

For a girl the first name should be Lydia or Allison, for a boy it should be Isaac or Scott

The baby should have two middle names.

One should be Italian and one should have a floral meaning like Carmella, which means garden. The second middle name should have the same starting letter as the first name

IE: ACA, JTJ, DRD & LML.

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {39}, Iris Adriana {37}, Holden Marcello {35}, William Paolo {33}, Gabriel Sebastiano {31}, Charles Ariosto {31} & Violet Amalia {27}

And 28 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {41} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {17}, Heather Sophia {15}, Ethan Raphael {13}, Amaryllis Giorgia {11} & Azalea Gisella {8}

Chandler Brogan {35} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {14}, Frederick Ciaran {12}, Arthur Eamonn {10} & Kerria Catriona {8}

Clove Miranda {35} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {12}, Reese Morgan {12}, Graham Matthew {9}, Jordan Miles {7} & Madeleine Monica {4}

Allegra Presley {32} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {10}, Aria Poesy {8}, Chord Pierce {8} & Harper Pierre {2}

Etienne Blaine {32} and Gabriel's children; Luciano Valentin {7}, Pietro Matthieu {5}, Camellia Elodie {3}, Adriano Fabian {3}, Hazel Cosette {1} & Sage Lisette {1}

Adelaide Carmella Abigail {29} and Charles' children; Jackson Terenzio Jinan {6}, Derek Riad Demetrio {4} & Lydia Mariella Lupine {2}

Grayson Blake {28} and Violet's daughter; Dahlia Jayden {1}

#806 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

(you put Lydia, but someone already had that name so I just used Allison)
Allison Bianca Abelia, Allison Carina Anise, Allison Concetta Aster, Allison Donatella Acacia, or Allison Rosana Althaia
Isaac Santo Indigo, Isaac Thorn Ignazio, Isaac Linden Ilario, Scott Orange Steffano, or Scott Nunzio Sorrel

My daughter Veronica Mae (31) and her husband William Leo are having their second child. They don't know the gender yet so they'd like three options for each. Anything goes for the first name. The middle name should be a saint's name.

Joseph Michael (32), Veronica Mae (31), Isaac James (28), Nathaniel Robert (23), and Henry Leonard (21)
and 2 grandchildren:
Veronica Mae & William Leo: Isabella Marie (6)
Joseph Michael & Susanna Ruby : Charlotte Elodie (5)

#807 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:59 PM

Holden Elias, Quentin Isaac, Logan Cassian/Jean-Louise Angelina, Vivette Phoebe, Avianna Colette

~~~~~

My youngest daughter, Violet Amalia {29}, is expecting her second with her husband Grayson Blake {28}

The baby's first name if it's a girl should be named a floral name like Violet's.

The baby's first name if it is a boy should be a popular boy name like Grayson's.

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {40}, Iris Adriana {38}, Holden Marcello {36}, William Paolo {34}, Gabriel Sebastiano {32}, Charles Ariosto {32} & Violet Amalia {28}

And 26 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {42} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {18}, Heather Sophia {16}, Ethan Raphael {14}, Amaryllis Giorgia {12} & Azalea Gisella {9}

Chandler Brogan {36} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {15}, Frederick Ciaran {13}, Arthur Eamonn {11} & Kerria Catriona {9}

Clove Miranda {36} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {13}, Reese Morgan {13}, Graham Matthew {10}, Jordan Miles {8} & Madeleine Monica {5}

Allegra Presley {33} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {11}, Aria Poesy {9}, Chord Pierce {9} & Harper Pierre {3}

Etienne Blaine {33} and Gabriel's children; Luciano Valentin {8}, Pietro Matthieu {6}, Camellia Elodie {4}, Adriano Fabian {4}, Hazel Cosette {2} & Sage Lisette {2}

Adelaide Carmella Abigail {30} and Charles' children; Jackson Terenzio Jinan {7}, Derek Riad Demetrio {5}, Lydia Mariella Lupine {3} & Allison Carina Anise {1}

Grayson Blake {29} and Violet's daughter; Dahlia Jayden {2}

#808 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

Aster Quinn, Jasmine Harley, Poppy Cameron, Gardenia Emerson, Daisy Parker /Daniel Mason, Aiden Casey, Liam Dakota, Logan Jesse, Gavin Kai

-----------------------------------------------

Lukas and Kaitlyn are expecting their second! They want five options for each gender and would like the first name to be Swedish and the second to honor Kaitlyn's father Henry August or her grandmother Leona Ruth Singer.

Mia and Felix are expecting their third child. They would like five options for each gender. The first name should be a nature name and the second should be the name a quality the child might have (like Felix means lucky)

My son Erik and his wife Ronja Grayce have a little one on the way. They want five options per gender, and they want two middle names. The first name should be an old fashioned name, one of the middle names should start with an A, and one should be Swedish. (If the Swedish name starts with an A, you can choose whatever for the second name!)

Astrid Hazel (35), Karina Antoinette (32), Lukas Holden (29), Erik Atticus (26), Mia Bianca (24), Lars Angus (17), and Linnea Daisy (17)
and 11 grandchildren:
Astrid and Oliver Jordan's children Susannah Piper (12), Charlotte Blair (10), Alexander Parker (10), Louise Glory (7), and Sheldon Fox (5)
Karina and Cole Roger's children Dylan Kade (8), Marley Jade (6), and Cadence Jean (4)

Lukas and Kaitlyn Jean's daughter Annika Margaret (6)

Mia and Felix Abraham's daughters Willow Nadine and Lily Callista (4)

#809 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:06 PM

Axel Henry, Boden Hank, Jensen August, Kirk Leon, or Niel Leo/Axelia Lenora, Elsa Augusta, Halle Harriet, Kaya Henrietta or Kirstie Rue

~

Ash Navin, Birch Cayo, Cliff Asher, Dune Adonis or Elm Beau/Flora Edwina, Iris Amy, Primrose Belinda, Daisy Jolie or Violet Mirabelle

~

Calvin Alrek Thaddeus, Edmund Aren William, Harvey Axel Samuel, Theodore Dane Adrian or Louis Davin Alexander/Adelaide Elvi Analise, Hazel Erika Adrienne, Prudence Freya Allison, Penelope Krista Aria or Vivian Karin Amelia

~~~~~~

My youngest son, Charles Ariosto {33}, is expecting his fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth with his wife Adelaide Carmella Abigail {31}.

They do not know if the babies are boys or girls so they will need two options for each name

For a girl the first names should be Erica, Victoria, Laura, Melissa or Kate, for a boy they should be Isaac, Scott, Daniel, Matthew or Stiles

The babies should have two middle names.

One should be Italian and one should have a floral meaning like Carmella, which means garden. The second middle name should have the same starting letter as the first name

IE: ACA, JTJ, DRD, LML & ACA

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {41}, Iris Adriana {39}, Holden Marcello {37}, William Paolo {35}, Gabriel Sebastiano {33}, Charles Ariosto {33} & Violet Amalia {30}

And 27 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {43} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {19}, Heather Sophia {17}, Ethan Raphael {15}, Amaryllis Giorgia {13} & Azalea Gisella {10}

Chandler Brogan {37} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {16}, Frederick Ciaran {14}, Arthur Eamonn {12} & Kerria Catriona {10}

Clove Miranda {37} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {14}, Reese Morgan {14}, Graham Matthew {11}, Jordan Miles {9} & Madeleine Monica {6}

Allegra Presley {34} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {12}, Aria Poesy {10}, Chord Pierce {10} & Harper Pierre {4}

Etienne Blaine {34} and Gabriel's children; Luciano Valentin {9}, Pietro Matthieu {7}, Camellia Elodie {5}, Adriano Fabian {5}, Hazel Cosette {3} & Sage Lisette {3}

Adelaide Carmella Abigail {31} and Charles' children; Jackson Terenzio Jinan {8}, Derek Riad Demetrio {6}, Lydia Mariella Lupine {5} & Allison Carina Anise {2}

Grayson Blake {30} and Violet's children; Dahlia Jayden {3} & Gavin Kai {1}

#810 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:10 AM

Erica Blossom Elettra
Victoria Clover Venice
Laura Jessamine Lina
Melissa Rosie Monaco
Kate Yolanda Katerina

Isaac Florentjin Isidro
Scott Fiorello Salvatore
Daniel Florian Donatello
Matthew Lavendar Maso
Stiles Flurin Sandrino

Kate and Mitchell are expecting their first two children, a boy and a girl. They would like for them to be named after famous tap dancers from the early to middle 20th century.

#811 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:03 AM

Ginger Eleanor and Nicholas Frederick

(Ginger Rogers, Eleanor Powell, the Nicholas Brothers, Fred Astaire)

-----------------------------------------
Lukas and Kaitlyn are expecting again. They would like five options for each gender. The first name should be Swedish and the second name should be in honor of Kaitlyn's grandmother Leona Ruth or her grandfather Burton Eugene.

Astrid Hazel (37), Karina Antoinette (34), Lukas Holden (31), Erik Atticus (28), Mia Bianca (26), Lars Angus (19), and Linnea Daisy (19)
and 14 grandchildren:
Astrid and Oliver Jordan's children Susannah Piper (14), Charlotte Blair (12), Alexander Parker (12), Louise Glory (9), and Sheldon Fox (7)
Karina and Cole Roger's children Dylan Kade (10), Marley Jade (8), and Cadence Jean (6)
Lukas and Kaitlyn Jean's children Annika Margaret (8) and Axel Henry (2)

Mia and Felix Abraham's daughters Willow Nadine (6), Lily Callista (6), and Violet Mirabelle (2)
Erik and Ronja Grayce's daughter Vivian Karin Amelia (2)

#812 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:59 AM

Alva Ruth, Greta Leona, Elsa Rue, Nora Ruthie, or Tilda Leigh
Elias Burt, Hans Eugene, Gunnar Lee, Kasper Gene, or Otto Burton

---------------------------------------------------

My son Isaac James (30) and his wife Natalie Rebecca are having their first children. They are having twins so they's like there sets of names to choose from, one g/g one b/b and the other g/b. They would like one of the names to have a double letter (like Isaac) and the first names of each set should start with the same letter.

Joseph Michael (34), Veronica Mae (33), Isaac James (30), Nathaniel Robert (25), and Henry Leonard (23)
and 3 grandchildren:
Veronica Mae & William Leo: Isabella Marie (8) & Holden Elias (2)
Joseph Michael & Susanna Ruby : Charlotte Elodie (7)

#813 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

Emmett Mason & Everett Taylor, Barrett Alexander & Blythe Willow or Vivienne Amelia & Violet Cassidy

~~~~

{Reposting as not done right}

My youngest son, Charles Ariosto {33}, is expecting his fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth with his wife Adelaide Carmella Abigail {31}.

They do not know if the babies are boys or girls so they will need two options for each name

For a girl the first names should be Erica, Victoria, Laura, Melissa or Kate, for a boy they should be Isaac, Scott, Daniel, Matthew or Stiles

The babies should have two middle names.

IE: ACA, JTJ, DRD, LML & ACA

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {41}, Iris Adriana {39}, Holden Marcello {37}, William Paolo {35}, Gabriel Sebastiano {33}, Charles Ariosto {33} & Violet Amalia {30}

And 27 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {43} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {19}, Heather Sophia {17}, Ethan Raphael {15}, Amaryllis Giorgia {13} & Azalea Gisella {10}

Chandler Brogan {37} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {16}, Frederick Ciaran {14}, Arthur Eamonn {12} & Kerria Catriona {10}

Clove Miranda {37} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {14}, Reese Morgan {14}, Graham Matthew {11}, Jordan Miles {9} & Madeleine Monica {6}

Allegra Presley {34} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {12}, Aria Poesy {10}, Chord Pierce {10} & Harper Pierre {4}

Etienne Blaine {34} and Gabriel's children; Luciano Valentin {9}, Pietro Matthieu {7}, Camellia Elodie {5}, Adriano Fabian {5}, Hazel Cosette {3} & Sage Lisette {3}

Adelaide Carmella Abigail {31} and Charles' children; Jackson Terenzio Jinan {8}, Derek Riad Demetrio {6}, Lydia Mariella Lupine {5} & Allison Carina Anise {2}

Grayson Blake {30} and Violet's children; Dahlia Jayden {3} & Gavin Kai {1}

#814 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

Not to pick a fight, but I did follow those guidelines. They have the correct first names, followed by a name with a floral meaning, followed by an Italian name starting with the same letter the first name starts with, so if there's something more specific you'd like done, please say what that is.

#815 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

If you look at the second line it asks for two options per name. You only provided one.

#816 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:46 PM

I assumed the two options were the one boy and one girl name for each

Edit: I see it now, but given such specifications, wouldn't it be better to have one option per name? Just saying.

#817 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

Erica Blossom Elettra
Victoria Clover Venice
Laura Jessamine Lina
Melissa Rosie Monaco
Kate Yolanda Katerina

Isaac Florentjin Isidro
Scott Fiorello Salvatore
Daniel Florian Donatello
Matthew Lavendar Maso
Stiles Flurin Sandrino

Ill just give you a second option to add to what kkling did :)

Erica Petal Elisabetta
Victoria Poppy Valentina
Laura Bluebell Lucia
Melissa Lilac Massima
Kate Fuchsia Kamalia

Isaac Azhar Innocenzio
Scott Forest Santo
Daniel Dutch Dante
Matthew Bud Martino
Stiles Anthos Sergio
-------------------------------------

My son Isaac James (32) and his wife Natalie Rebecca are having their third child. They don't know what they are having and would like three girl, and three boy names to pick from. They would like either the first or middle name to have double letters (like Isaac).

Joseph Michael (36), Veronica Mae (35), Isaac James (32), Nathaniel Robert (27), and Henry Leonard (25)
and 5 grandchildren:
Veronica Mae & William Leo: Isabella Marie (10) & Holden Elias (4)
Joseph Michael & Susanna Ruby : Charlotte Elodie (9)
Isaac James & Natalie Rebecca: Barrett Alexander (2) & Blythe Willow (2)

#818 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

Ella June, Meredith Belle, Evelyn Maureen/Cooper Seth, Garrett Chase, James Terrence

-----------------------

My son Erik and his wife Ronja are expecting again. They want the first name of the child to be old fashioned and they want two middle names. The second middle name should start with B and one of the middle names should be Swedish. If the Swedish name starts with B, simply choose a middle name that you like for the first position!

Astrid Hazel (38), Karina Antoinette (35), Lukas Holden (32), Erik Atticus (29), Mia Bianca (27), Lars Angus (20), and Linnea Daisy (20)
and 16 grandchildren:
Astrid and Oliver Jordan's children Susannah Piper (15), Charlotte Blair (13), Alexander Parker (13), Louise Glory (10), and Sheldon Fox (8)
Karina and Cole Roger's children Dylan Kade (11), Marley Jade (9), and Cadence Jean (7)
Lukas and Kaitlyn Jean's children Annika Margaret (9), Axel Henry (3), Elsa Rue (1) and Kasper Gene (1)

Mia and Felix Abraham's daughters Willow Nadine (7), Lily Callista (7), and Violet Mirabelle (3)
Erik and Ronja Grayce's daughter Vivian Karin Amelia (3)

#819 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:03 AM

Judith Sibylla Belle/Adelaide Bethany Elin or Peter Benedikt Aaron/Michael Baltasar John

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosamund Sawyer and her partner Harley Matthew are expecting their second, a little boy. His middle name should be Flynn after his nana Milly, and his first name should be classic and timeless, but not popular (under top 30) like his big sister Elsa's. Rosie and Harley would like to take five options to the hospital with them.

Alyssa Grace {68} and Milo Jasper {68} with Matilda *Milly* Flynn {41} and Ezekial *Zeke* Aubree {38}

Milly {41} and Jensen Robert {42} with Rosamund *Rosie* Sawyer {22} and Susannah *Susie* Morgan {18}

Zeke {38} and Florence *Florrie* Elisabeth {38} with Ruth Taylor {18}, Seth Rowan {18} and Miriam *Miri* Noah {12}

Rosie {22} and Harley Matthew {24} with Elsa Jensen {1}

#820 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

Sebastian Flynn, Nathaniel Flynn, Theodore Flynn, Harrison Flynn or Matthew Flynn

~~~~~

My youngest daughter, Violet Amalia {31}, is expecting her third with her husband Grayson Blake {31}

My husband and I have seven children, Rose Luciana {42}, Iris Adriana {40}, Holden Marcello {38}, William Paolo {36}, Gabriel Sebastiano {34}, Charles Ariosto {34} & Violet Amalia {31}

And 32 Grandchildren.

Nolan Lucas {44} and Rose's children; Dustin Ricardo {20}, Heather Sophia {18}, Ethan Raphael {16}, Amaryllis Giorgia {14} & Azalea Gisella {11}

Chandler Brogan {38} and Iris' children; Primrose Bernadette {17}, Frederick Ciaran {15}, Arthur Eamonn {13} & Kerria Catriona {11}

Clove Miranda {38} and Holden's children; Clementine Megan {15}, Reese Morgan {15}, Graham Matthew {12}, Jordan Miles {10}& Madeleine Monica {7}

Allegra Presley {35} and William's children; Reed Peregrine {13}, Aria Poesy {11}, Chord Pierce {11} & Harper Pierre {5}

Etienne Blaine {35} and Gabriel's children; Luciano Valentin {10}, Pietro Matthieu {8}, Camellia Elodie {6}, Adriano Fabian {6}, Hazel Cosette {4} & Sage Lisette {4}

Adelaide Carmella Abigail {32} and Charles' children; Jackson Terenzio Jinan {9}, Derek Riad Demetrio {7}, Lydia Mariella Lupine {5}, Allison Carina Anise {3}, Scott Fiorello Salvatore {1}, Daniel Florian Donatello {1}, Stiles Anthos Sergio {1}, Isaac Azhar Innocenzio {1} & Erica Petal Elisabetta {1}

Grayson Blake {31} and Violet's children; Dahlia Jayden {4} & Gavin Kai {2}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users