• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 02 August 2020 - 08:34 AM

Here's part 1: https://www.babyname...showtopic=39682

Thankfully, after the wedding, you and your partner were able to find your dream jobs in your career! And with a steady income, you were able to buy a home. [details your choice]. 

You and your partner knew you wanted to have babies soon, but first you wanted some time to adjust to married life. You do decide to adopt a pet, however! [below]. You name your pet(s) [below]. 

You and your partner were so excited to finally start expanding your family! [you decide whether you birth the baby or adopt, go below for the sex and singleton/multiples generator]. You decide to name them [names blow]. 

Parenthood was definitely a lot, physically and emotionally, but very fulfilling for you both. 

Two years later, in an adorable turn of events, when you and your partner decide to have more kids, your best friend announces they are expecting too! Later that year, it was so exciting for you to welcome [generators below] and they welcomed [generators below]. 

With your family growing, you and your partner discuss the idea of one of you being a stay at home parent or working from home, if that's an option. [you decide what they ultimately chose]. 

Your eldest and youngest are now 5 and 3, and you decide to add more children. You birth [generators below]. The house is feeling pretty full but in a wonderful sort of way.

That next year, your best friend announces they are expecting again! You are so happy for them and are happy to babysit their first child while they're birthing their next [generators below]. 

Only a year later, you once again have baby fever and decide to add more kids. You birth [generators below]. You're so happy for the support system you've got with how many kids you've got now! 

And two years later, you and your bff decide, for the last time, to add another baby to your families. You birth [generators below] and your bff births [generators below]. 

You are both so happy and fulfilled with how your families have grown and turned out. 

*Again, feel free to build the story further if you'd like. I tried to leave it opened enough that there were a lot of possibilities to add in.*  :wub:

--------

Pet (chose 1 of the 8 options, though you can get more than one of the selected pet)https://www.randomli...dup=false&qty=8

Names (select x5, the gender, and you can choose to avoid rare/ diminutives and what categories for each roll)https://www.behindthename.com/random/

Sex and singleton or multiples: https://www.randomli...er your choice)

#2 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 02 August 2020 - 04:18 PM

My name is Rosemary "Rose" Judith Garza. I am 18 years old and I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. I live in Oakland, CA. I am beginning my first year of university, studying archaeology

It was definitely a bit of a transition, moving away from home to my dorms. Thankfully I meet someone who becomes my new best friend, Lilah Paige Downs, who has black hair and hazel eyes. Thankfully, as we are studying the same major, we find a lot of solidarity and comfort in our shared experiences. We become close enough that we decide to rent an apartment together during our second year instead of remaining in the dorms. My university experience is going wonderfully! 

In my fourth year, I meet a romantic interest. His name is Leonard "Leo" William Vargas and he has red hair and brown eyes. He is attending the same university as me, with a degree in electrical engineering. We take things slowly at first as things are pretty intense with our final year of university, but ultimately we know we're in love. Not long after finals, Leo proposes to me and I say yes! Lilah falls in love too with a person named Ali Jayden Wells, who has black hair and grey eyes. And thankfully, the timing worked out for me to move out with Leo at the same time Lilah moved in with Ali

Leo and I have a beautiful wedding and honeymoon in Kavala, Greece. We are both so in love and so happy, we're ready to begin the rest of our lives together. 

Thankfully, after the wedding, Leo and I were able to find our dream jobs in our career! And with a steady income, we were able to buy a home.

We knew we wanted to have babies soon, but first we wanted some time to adjust to married life. We do decide to adopt a pet, however! We name our turtle, Sylvester

Leo and I were so excited to finally start expanding our family! I give birth to twin girls! We decide to name them Vera Constance Vargas and Ruth Eloise Vargas

Parenthood was definitely a lot, physically and emotionally, but very fulfilling for us both. 

Two years later, in an adorable turn of events, when we decide to have more kids, Lilah announces she is expecting too! Later that year, it was so exciting for us to welcome our daughterOphelia Judith Vargas! They welcomed triplet sonsShanon Osborne Downs-WellsOtis Sheridan Downs-Wells, and Griffin Ariel Downs-Wells.

With our family growing, Leo and I discuss the idea of one of us being a stay at home parent or working from home, if that's an option. We ultimately choose for me to become a stay-at-home mom.

Vera and Ruth are 5 and Ophelia is 3. We decide we want more children. I give birth to a son! We decide to name him Benson William Vargas. The house is feeling pretty full but in a wonderful sort of way.

That next year, Lilah and Ali announce they are expecting again! We are so happy for them and are happy to babysit the triplets while she's birthing their daughterNona Estella Downs-Wells.

Only a year later, I once again have baby fever and we decide to have more kids. I birth a son, George Fredrick Vargas. We're so happy for the support system I've got with the five kids we have now! 

And two years later, Lilah and I decide, for the last time, to add another baby to each of our families. We have a daughter, Ivy Matilda Vargas and they have a son, Yancy Cornelius Downs-Wells

We are both so happy and fulfilled with how our families have grown and turned out. 

The Vargas Family

DW [32]: Rosemary "Rose" Judith {nee Garza} Vargas

DH [32]: Leonard "Leo" William Vargas

DD/DD [9]: Vera Constance & Ruth Eloise Vargas

DD [7]: Ophelia Judith Vargas

DS [4]: Benson William Vargas

DS [2]: George Fredrick Vargas

DD [0]: Ivy Matilda Vargas

Rose and Leo, with their four daughters and two sons;

Vera, Ruth, Ophelia, Benson, George, and Ivy

The Downs-Wells Family

DPartner [32]: Lilah Paige Downs

DPartner [34]: Ali Jayden Wells

DS/DS/DS [7]: Shanon Osborne, Otis Sheridan, and Griffin Ariel Downs-Wells

DD [3]: Nona Estella Downs-Wells

DS [0]: Yancy Cornelius Downs-Wells

Lilah and Ali, with their four sons and daughter;

Shanon, Otis, Griffin, Nona, and Yancy

#3 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 06:32 PM

Thankfully, after the wedding, you and your partner were able to find your dream jobs in your career! And with a steady income, you were able to buy a home. It's a beautiful two-story a wrap around porch.

You and your partner knew you wanted to have babies soon, but first you wanted some time to adjust to married life. You do decide to adopt a pet, however! You adopt a hedgehog. You name your Hedgehog Louie. 

You and your partner were so excited to finally start expanding your family! You have a baby boy. You decide to name him Basil Arthur. 

Parenthood was definitely a lot, physically and emotionally, but very fulfilling for you both. 

Two years later, in an adorable turn of events, when you and your partner decide to have more kids, your best friend announces they are expecting too! Later that year, it was so exciting for you to welcome Twin Girls named Lyda Rosemary and Kiera Amelie and they welcomed Triplet Boys named Wyatt Florian, Cedric Damon and Harris Carlisle

With your family growing, you and your partner discuss the idea of one of you being a stay at home parent or working from home, if that's an option. You eventually decide that your job can't be done from home but Jonah has been running his families book store and decides to add a small childcare option so that shoppers and employees can bring their kids to the store. 

Your eldest and youngest are now 5 and 3, and you decide to add more children. You birth another little boy Felix Walter. The house is feeling pretty full but in a wonderful sort of way.

That next year, your best friend announces they are expecting again! You are so happy for them and are happy to babysit their triplets while they're at the birth of their daughter. 

Only a year later, you once again have baby fever and decide to add more kids. You birth a baby boy named Albert Vincent. You're so happy for the support system you've got with 5 kids you've got now! 

And two years later, you and your bff decide, for the last time, to add another baby to your families. You birth a baby boy named Gabriel Matthias and your bff Via surrogate has Boy girl twins named Peter Merlin and Piper Simone. 

You are both so happy and fulfilled with how your families have grown and turned out. 

Gordon

Luna Margaret Hayes (red hair, blue eyes)

DH: Jonah Matias Gordon (Brown Hair, Green Eyes)

DS: Basil Arthur (9)

DD/DD: Lyda Rosemary/Kiera Amelie (7)

DS: Felix Walter (4)

DS: Albert Vincent "Alby" (2)

DS: Gabriel Matthias "Gabe" (nb)

Luna and Jonah with Basil, Lyda, Kiera, Felix, Albert and Gabe

Chapman-Wilson

BFF: Oliver Garrett Chapman. "Ollie"

DH: Samson Jude Wilson "Sam" (Black Hair, Blue eyes)

DS/DS/DS: Wyatt Florian/Cedric Damon/Harris Carlisle (7)

DD: Aurora Felicie "Rory" (3)

DD/DS: Piper Simone "Pippy"/  Peter Merlin "Perry" (nb)

Ollie and Sam with Wyatt, Cedric, Harris, Rory, Pippy and Perry

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 03 August 2020 - 08:50 AM

After the wedding, Oz and I were able to find dream jobs within our career paths! Once our income was steady and settled, we bought ourselves a house with a yard that'd be suitable for our plans to grow our family. We chose a modern cottage style house, with our land surrounded in lots of trees and greenery. It had a lovely garden that we continued to upkeep and personalized to our liking. 

Oz and I planned on having babies soon, but first wanted time to adjust to married life and owning a home. We did decide to adopt a pet, however! We brought home four rabbits, and named them Moondrop, Flutterdew, Daffodil, and Sunshine. 

About a year or so after moving in, we finally felt settled enough to begin growing our family. Thankfully it only took a few months of trying to conceive to get pregnant. We welcomed a baby girl, whom we named Eulalia Flora Velasquez. Parenthood was definitely a lot, physically and mentally, but very fulfilling for both of us. It felt like living in a dream, to have our cottage with bunnies hopping around and our beautiful little girl. 

Two years later, in an adorable turn of events, when Oz and I decide to have more kids, my best friend Maddy and her wife Cara announce they are expecting too! They welcomed twin girls, Harper Athena Snyder-Buchanan and Olive Margaret Snyder-Buchanan. A couple months later we welcomed boy/girl twins, Percival Noah Velasquez and Gwendolyn Paloma Velasquez

Busy felt like an understatement, going from one child to three. Having a two year old an twin newborn babies was a lot. It was a sanity saver when Maddy and Cara came over with Harper and Olive. Between the three of you, you could set up a little area in the yard where the babies could lay in the shade while Lula ran around and played and you all tag teamed meeting the kids needs. With how fast our family grew, Oz and I discussed the idea of me being a substitute teacher instead of full time to help feel less overwhelmed. I loved teaching and being around fellow Deaf and HOH folks, but full time teaching was feeling like too much. Thankfully the school was very receptive and was able to give me less hours. 

When Lula was 5 and Percy and Gwen were 3, we decided we were ready to add more TTC again. We have another baby girl and we name her Twyla Aurora Velasquez. Lula was now in kindergarten and Percy and Gwen began preschool, so life felt a little more balanced being home with just Twyla for part of the day. Still, the house was feeling pretty full in a wonderful sort of way. 

Next year, Maddy and Cara announce they are expecting again! They birth a little boy, whom they name Everett Wesley Snyder-Buchanan. We were happy to babysit Harper and Olive while they birthed little Ev. It was nice having such a close support system and being able to help them out as much as they'd helped us! 

Only a year later, with Lula being 7, Percy and Gwen being 5, and Twyla being 2, we once again have baby fever and TTC. We welcome all girl triplets! Despite knowing our odds of multiples were higher, having already birthed twins, we had been prepared for the potential to have another set of twins but hadn't expected we'd conceive triplets. We welcomed Cornelia Catherine VelasquezMatilda Isabel Velasquez, and Beatrix Maya Velasquez

We weren't planning to have any more children, but when I found myself expecting again Oz and I decided it was fate and we decided it'd be our last baby. Not long after we conceived, Maddy and Cara announced that they, too, were adding one last baby to their family. 

Oz and I welcomed a son, whom we named Sebastian Darwin Velasquez. Maddy and Cara welcomed a little girl, whom they named Emmeline Scarlett Snyder-Buchanan

We are all so happy and fulfilled with how our families have grown and turned out. 

The Velasquez Family 

DH: Oscar Joaquin 

DW: Zoey Elizabeth {nee Edwards} 

DD: Eulalia Flora (8) 

DS/DD: Percival Noah and Gwendolyn Paloma (6) 

DD: Twyla Aurora (3) 

DD/DD/DD: Cornelia Catherine, Matilda Isabel, and Beatrix Maya (1) 

DS: Sebastian Darwin (0)

Ozzy and Zoey with children, 

Lula, Percy, Gwen, Twyla, Cora, Tilly, and Birdie 

The Snyder-Buchanan Family 

DW: Madeleine Haley 

DW: Cara Josephine 

DD/DD: Harper Athena and Olive Margaret (6) 

DS: Everett Wesley (2) 

DD: Emmeline Scarlett (0) 

Maddy and Cara with children, 

Harper, Olive, Ev, and Emmy. 

#5 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 03 August 2020 - 09:40 AM

Weston 'Wes' James Beasley-Ward [32] (Red Hair & Brown Eyes - from Lincoln, Nebraska - Majored in Accounting at the University of Georgia)
m. Zachary 'Zach' Joshua Beasley-Ward [35] (Black Hair & Blue Eyes - from Laredo, Texas - Majored in Criminal Law at the University of Minnesota, Masters at University of Georgia)

Marcus 'Marc' Chester Beasley-Ward [9] (Red Hair & Blue Eyes)

Nicholas 'Nick' Wilfred Beasley-Ward [9] (Red Hair & Blue Eyes)

Katherine 'Kate' Sabrina Beasley-Ward [7] (Black Hair & Brown Eyes)

Jessica 'Jess' Melanie Beasley-Ward [4] (Black Hair & Brown Eyes)

Matthew 'Matt' George Beasley-Ward [2] (Black Hair & Blue Eyes)
Gregory 'Greg' Cohen Beasley-Ward [0] (Black Hair & Brown Eyes)
Kirk the Maine Coon [9]
Spock the Maine Coon [9]

Thomas 'Tommy' Lee Hammond [32] (Brown Hair & Green Eyes - from Jersey City, New Jersey - Majored in Veterinary Science at the University of Georgia)
m. Delilah 'Dee' Claire Hammond [31] (Blonde Hair & Grey Eyes - from Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Majored in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Georgia)

Dominic 'Dom' Cole Hammond [7] (Blonde Hair & Green Eyes)
Evelyn 'Eve' Paige Hammond [7] (Blonde Hair & Grey Eyes)
Anastasia 'Ana' Dawn Hammond [3] Brown Hair & Grey Eyes)
Jasmine 'Jaz' Brooke Hammond [3] Brown Hair & Grey Eyes)
Calvin 'Cal' Seth Hammond [0] Brown Hair & Green Eyes)
Benedict 'Ben' Zane Hammond [0] Brown Hair & Green Eyes)

• Puppylover12397 likes this

#6 WriterJones

WriterJones

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts
  • Interests:Writing, singing, theatre, crocheting, names, movies, music

Posted 05 August 2020 - 03:41 PM

DH: Killian Jaiden (Kemp) Ortiz

DSpouse: Austin India Ortiz

DD/DS: Emma Iris Ortiz/Franz Kelan Ortiz
DD: Anjali Mikayla Ortiz

DS: Tertius Nirav Ortiz
DD: Kamala Lakshmi Ortiz
DD: Roxana Iroda Ortiz

DW: Jocelyn Arianna Sawyer-McKnight

DH: Tristian Eric Sawyer-McKnight

DD/DS: Ase Alexandra Sawyer-McKnight/Victor Christiaan Sawyer-McKnight

DS: Soren Aurobindo Sawyer-McKnight

DD/DD/DD/DS: Purnima Maximiliana Sawyer-McKnight/Tessa Earlene Sawyer-McKnight/Mathilde Leah Sawyer-McKnight/Josef Pipin Sawyer-McKnight

#7 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 06 August 2020 - 07:26 AM

The Howell Family

DH: Grady Carter

DW: Mckenzie Carmen, née Forbes

DS: Jacob Channing [9]