Cruz Ohio Brown-William

#22 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:37 AM

3 years after the birth of Mavek, we decide we're through having children. Neither of us are getting any younger, and taking care of a bouncy three year old really takes it out of you. One night at dinner Francesca drops a bombshell on the family. The're pregnant. We're shocked, but promise that we'll will help them. 6 months later her baby arrives. As soon as the baby is born the babies father decides they can't handle the stress and leaves the baby with Francesca. She is devastated, but pulls it together for the sake of the baby. We help them out all we can, and are so proud of her for being mature about it.

The Martin Family

DW: Marise Savannah Martin (Winters) [36] & DH: Marcello James Martin [36]

DD: Emily Francesca Martin [18]

DGD: Seraphina Artemis Martin [NB]

DS: Lennox Michael Martin [12]

DAS/DAD: Henry Marcello Martin & Candace Lucille Martin [10]

DD: Sophia Constance Martin [9]

DS: Valen Beowulf Martin [4]

DS: Mavek Percival Martin [3]

#23 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

3 years after the birth of your youngest, you decide you're through having children. Neither you nor your partner are getting any younger, and taking care of a bouncy three year old really takes it out of you. One night at dinner your oldest child drops a bombshell on the family. They are/their girlfriend is pregnant. You're shocked, but promise that you will help them. 6 months later their baby arrives. As soon as the baby is born their partner decides they can't handle the stress and leaves the baby with your child. They are devastated, but pull it together for the sake of their baby. You help them out all you can, and are so proud of them for being mature about it.

DW: Nikki Madison Jarvis White (36)

DH: Antonio Malik White (36)

DS: Brayden Akio Dante White (18)

DS: Lyndon Joel White (12)

Twins: Sidney Margot White / Sean Emmanuel White (10)

DS: Marlon Samuel White (9)

DS: Ramsey Merlin White (4)

DD: Ariana Mary White (3)

DGS: Joseph Rylan White (0)

~~~

The White Family

Tony, Nikki, Brayden (with Joseph), Lyndon, Sidney, Sean, Marlon, Ramsey, and Ari

#24 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

{38} Kaya Ruby Sinclair

born: May 18, 1994

Registered Nurse

{38} Eduardo Torrin Walker

born: February 4, 1994

Hotel Manager

{19} Savannah Maeko Walker

born: December 2, 2012

~~{0} Tabitha Darcy Walker~~

born: October 22, 2032

{13} Bryony Laila Walker

born: January 29, 2019

{12} Alexis Margot Walker // Sidney Eleanor Walker

born: September 14, 2020

{10} Henry Elijah Walker

born: July 30, 2022

{4} Ramsay Arthur Walker

born: December 16, 2027

{3} Adin Percival Walker

born: April 8, 2029

#25 BabyNamer343497321

BabyNamer343497321

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

My name is Kaya Cadence Carrington and I am 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend, Leonardo Darren Anderson (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year I discovered I was pregnant. When I told him he was scared, but promised to stay with me. On the day of our school dance we sat down with our families to tell them. My parents were horrified and threw me out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea and welcomed me to stay. Everyone is very nice to me, and I decided that this is exactly the sort of environment I wanted to raise our baby in. Leon's family help me to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and I give birth to a healthy baby girl we name, Hayden Arianna Anderson.

It has now been five years since Hayden was born. Our small family has moved out and bought a house of our own. Hayden enjoyed decorating her room with me, and Leon and I loved spending some quality time with her. Due to the long hours of our work we don't get to see each other much, so we decide to take a different job that means I can be at home more. One day while taking Hayden to school I felt a little nauseous, but put it down to the stress of the move and work. A week later I miss my period and took a home pregnancy test which comes back positive. I'm ecstatic, and so is Leon. He proposed that evening, and we got married two months later. Hayden is looking forward to becoming a big sister and is very helpful in creating the new nursery. I give birth to another beautiful baby girl later in the year, and are pleased to welcome Violet Elizabeth Anderson home.

Another two years have passed and we're very content with our life right now. Two children is enough to handle, and I am very grateful for what I have. Unfortunately Leon's younger sister, by three years, passed away not long after Violet's second birthday. She was a single mother to newborn twins, Quinn Adeline Anderson and Noah Justin Anderson, and we take them in. This tragic event makes me think about what I have got, and I spend most of my time with our young children. One year later I fall pregnant again, completely by accident. The whole family is excited, and though I worry how we will cope with five children under ten in the house, I feel like you will get by. I give birth to a healthy baby boy, Spencer Barratt Anderson, in late spring, a few weeks before Hayden's birthday.

Four years pass and we're all very content. However, when our youngest starts school we miss having a baby around the house. After a year of trying I finally fall pregnant, and the older kids are excited to help out. I give birth to a beautiful baby boy a week before Christmas, we named him Ramsey Lancelot Anderson. 6 months after I give birth I start feeling ill, and go to the doctors. I am shocked but excited when he tells me I'm pregnant. Just after our youngest turns one, I give birth to another healthy baby boy whom we named Orlando Gavin Anderson.

3 years after the birth of Orlando, we decide we're through having children. Neither of us are getting any younger, and taking care of a bouncy three year old really takes it out of you. One night at dinner Hayden drops a bombshell on the family. She's pregnant. We're shocked, but promise that we'll will help ther. 6 months later her baby boy arrives. We named him Thatcher Landry Anderson. As soon as the baby is born the baby's father decides they can't handle the stress and leaves the baby with Hayden. She is devastated, but pulls it together for the sake of the baby. We help her out all we can, and are so proud of her for being mature about it.

The Anderson Family

DH: Leonardo Darren Anderson [36]

DW: Kaya Cadence Anderson [36]

DD: Hayden Arianna Anderson [18]
DD: Violet Elizabeth Anderson [12]

DAD/DAS: Quinn Adeline Anderson & Noah Justin Anderson [10]

DS: Spencer Barratt Anderson [9]

DS: Ramsey Lancelot Anderson [4]

DS: Orlando Gavin Anderson[3]

~~~~~

The Anderson Family

DM: Hayden Arianna Anderson [18]

DS: Thatcher Landry Anderson [0]

#26 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

3 years after the birth of your youngest, you decide you're through having children. Neither you nor your partner are getting any younger, and taking care of a bouncy three year old really takes it out of you. One night at dinner your oldest child drops a bombshell on the family. They are/their girlfriend is pregnant. You're shocked, but promise that you will help them. 6 months later their baby arrives. As soon as the baby is born their partner decides they can't handle the stress and leaves the baby with your child. They are devastated, but pull it together for the sake of their baby. You help them out all you can, and are so proud of them for being mature about it.

DW: Michiko Jayne Duxon-Martine (36)

DH: Leopoldo Tomas Duxon-Martin (36)

DS: Brently Akira Duxon-Martin (18)

DGS: Benjamin Orly (nb)

DD: Azalea Angel Duxon-Martin (12)

DAS/DAD: Leif Jeremie Martin / Kim Lucille Martin (10)

DD: Grace Prudence Duxon-Martin (9)

DD: Isela Calliope Duxon-Martin (4)

DD: Yareena Guinevere Duxon-Martin (3)

Leopoldo (36)

Posted Image

Brently (18)

Posted Image

Leif & Kim (10)

Posted Image

Isela (4)

Posted Image

Yareena (3)

Posted Image

#27 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

Nicola 'Nikki' Emily Walker [36]
Leonardo 'Leo' Darius Walker [36]
Elizabeth 'Ellie' Mia Walker [18]

William 'Will' Aidan Walker [0]

Oliver 'Olly' Theodore Walker [12]
Jonathan 'Jon' Seth Walker [10]
Henry 'Harry' Justin Walker [10]
Sophia 'Soph' Michelle Walker [9]
Ariana 'Anna' Rhiannon Walker [4]
Draylan 'Dray' Thomas Walker [3]

#28 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

3 years after the birth of your youngest, you decide you're through having children. Neither you nor your partner are getting any younger, and taking care of a bouncy three year old really takes it out of you. One night at dinner your oldest child drops a bombshell on the family. They are pregnant. You're shocked, but promise that you will help them. 6 months later their baby arrives. As soon as the baby is born their partner decides they can't handle the stress and leaves the baby with your child. They are devastated, but pull it together for the sake of their baby. You help them out all you can, and are so proud of them for being mature about it.

Your name: Taya Madison Foster (36)
Your boyfriend's name: Maximo Coby Harris (36)

DD: Autumn Hayleigh Harris (18)

*****DGD: Zoey Keegan Harris (NB)

DD: Willow Talia Harris (12)
DS/DS: Adam Gregory Harris / Noah Michael Harris (10)
DS: Cooper Simon Harris (9)

DS: Dathan Thomas Harris (4)

DD: Wrenn Calliope Harris (3)

Max Harris and Taya Foster; Autumn, Willow, Adam, Noah, Cooper, Dathan, and Wrenn

Autumn Harris; Zoey

#29 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

On June 4th, I turned 18. It was supposed to be a fun day; my friends and I had planned to take a road trip to a beach 3-hours away and spend the day there. Instead, I was at home, violently ill for no apparent reason. In the end it was my best friend Shannon who convinced me to take the pregnancy test. 4 minutes later, I, Kaya Victoria Sutton, was holding a positive pregnancy test.

Before I even thought to tell my parents, I jumped in the car and drove to my boyfriend of 3 years, Leo Tomas Walker's house. The second he opens the door I blurt it out and he instantly envelopes me in a hug. But I can tell he is just as scared as I am and so for the rest of the night we talk about how much we love each other and despite being terrified we will raise the baby together.

2 weeks later, we sit down with my parents to tell them the news. They are angry and upset, and tell me I need to move out and raise the baby on my own. They promise to support me monetarily but in no other way. Leo's parents are much more supportive and open, so we move into the apartment suite in their house. We turn the second bedroom into a nursery, painting it in an animal theme to keep it gender neutral.

On February 3rd, after a labour of love (and 14 hours!) Leo and I became parents to a little baby girl, who we named Avery Miya Walker.

~~

Just before Christmas, four-and-a-half years after having Avery, Leo and I bought a house for the family. With Leo's job as a senior construction contractor and mine as neonatal nurse, we had saved enough money to put a decent down-payment on our 3 bedroom cottage style house. We moved into the new house in late January and just a week later celebrated Avie's first birthday.

About a year before that I had been put on evening/late night shifts at the hospital which meant not being able to spend as much time with Leo or Avery. So I decided to cut back on my hours and began working only four days a week. A couple weeks after that, I begin to feel sick but I put it down to stress about the move and reduced income. But when it continues to persist, I take a home pregnancy test, and this time Leo is there with me. We are both ecstatic when the test turns out to be positive! Later that evening Leo tells me has been planning something, and he proposes! Of course I say yes, and we are married in a small backyard wedding 2 months later, just before I start showing.

2 weeks before his due date, on October 11th, our little boy comes into the world, and quite quickly at that. Leo and I name him Landon Gabriel Walker, and Avery is excited to have a new baby brother.

~~

Two years go by and our family is everything I could have ever wished for. Avery adores her younger brother, and Landon is mesmerized by his older sister. As well, we adopted a golden retriever named Reese.

Then, something horrible happens. Only a week after Landon's 2nd birthday, Leo's younger sister Sarah passes away three days after giving birth to twins. She was a single mom and had moved in with us just a couple months prior. Leo and I immediately sign the papers to become the legal guardians of her twins, Noah Davis and Alexis Ruby Walker.

Less than a year later, in the dead heat of the summer, I surprisingly find out that I am pregnant again. The wounds have not yet healed after losing Sarah, but the thought of a new baby brings new hope. Soon, Leo and I begin looking for a bigger house to fit our growing family and quite quickly we find a reasonably priced 5-bedroom house with a large backyard.

In the early spring of the next year, I give birth to a wonderful baby boy. James Henry Walker is born on April 16th and is one hundred percent healthy and happy.

~~

James is four-and-a-half years old when he starts attending school. And instantly I start missing having babies around the house. So I ask Leo if he would like to start trying for another baby and he says yes. It takes about 7 months but eventually we get the wonderful news that we are expecting. Walker #6 arrives 5 weeks early on December 16th, but she is strong and does not have to spend very long at the hospital. A week later we bring home Delia Rhiannon Walker.

6 months later, I begin to feel ill and although I have all the symptoms of morning sickness I do not understand how it could happen so quickly. Nonetheless, a couple days later I take a pregnancy test and sure enough, I am pregnant, again! This time I go 8 days past my due date, and on February 27th, Eliann Christina Walker is born.

~~

Three years after having little Ellie, Leo and I are pretty positive we are done having kids. Then, one night, we get the surprise of our lifetime. Our 19-year-old daughter is 3-months pregnant. We are extremely shocked, but we tell Avery that no matter what we will support her. 6 months later, on September 8th, Pippa Delaney Walker was born and two days later, Avery's boyfriend left her and Pippa. But Avery is strong and knows that she doesn't need him to raise Pippa.

{38} Kaya + Leo {35}

{19} Avery

w/ {0} Pippa

{13} Landon

{11} Noah / Alexis

{10} James

{4} Delia

{3} Eliann

#30 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:40 PM

The Anderson Family

Lucca Elroi Anderson {36}

Aneko Madison Anderson {36}

Sadie Abri Anderson {18}

Heath Zachriel Anderson {12}

Tiffany Gwen Anderson {10}

Taran Mikhail Anderson {10}

Jack Merit Anderson {9}

Ezral Rion Anderson {4}

Wrenn Clio Anderson {3}

Sebastian Coty Anderson {nb}

Lucca & Neko Anderson w/ Sadie, Heath, Tiff, Taran, Jack, Ezra, & Wrenn.

Sadie Anderson w/ Sebastian.

#31 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:50 AM

Me: Maiya Lauren [Harvey] Brown (36)

Him: Enzo Demond Brown (36)

Our princess: Avery Mika Ysabelle Brown (18)

Our lovebug: Fern Laila Marie Brown (12)

Our twins: Noah Charles Brown and Lark Mathilde Brown (10)

Our sweetheart: June Penelope Blythe Brown (9)

Our little stud muffin: Kainon Percival Jay Brown (4)

Our little monkey: Peregrine Leander John Brown (3)

Avery's little man: Bodhi Rylan Brown (nb)

Mai and Enzo Brown with Avery, Fern, Noah, Lark, June, Kainon, and Perry

Avery Brown with Bo

#32 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

My name is I'm 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year I discovered I'm pregnant. When I told him he was scared, but promised to stay with me. On the day of our school dance we sat down with our families to tell them. My parents were horrified and threw me out of the house. Luckily, his parents were more open towards the idea and welcomed me to stay. Everyone was very nice to me, and I decided that that was exactly the sort of environment I wanted to raise my baby in. My boyfriend's family helped me to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrived and I gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

It has now been five years since I gave birth to Audrey. My small family and I have moved out and bought a house of our own. Audrey enjoyed decorating her room with me, and Arlo and I loved spending some quality time with her. Due to the long hours I work we don't get to see each other much, so I decided to take a different job that means I can be at home more. One day while taking Audrey to school I felt a little nauseous, but put it down to the stress of the move and work. A week later I missed my period, and took a home pregnancy test which came back positive. I was ecstatic, and so was Arlo. He proposed that evening, and we got married two months later. Audrey is looking forward to becoming a big sister, and is very helpful in creating the new nursery. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy later in the year, and we are pleased to welcome him home.

Another two years have passed and I'm very content with my life right now. Two children is enough to handle, and we are very grateful for what we have. Unfortunately Arlo's younger sister (by three years) passed away not long after Basil's second birthday. She was a single mother to newborn twins, and we have taken them in. This tragic event made me think about what I have got, and I spend most of my time with the children. One year later I fell pregnant again, completely by accident. The whole family was excited, and though I worried how we will cope with five children under ten in the house, I feel like we will get by. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl in late spring, a few weeks before Audrey's birthday.

Four years pass and we're all very content. However, when Vivien started school we missed having a baby around the house. After a year of trying I finally fell pregnant, and the older kids were excited to help out. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a week before Christmas. 6 months after I give birth I started feeling ill, and went to the doctors. I was shocked but excited when he told me I was pregnant. Just after your youngest turned one, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

3 years after the birth of Ramsey, I decided I'm through having children. Neither me nor Arlo are getting any younger, and taking care of a bouncy three year old really takes it out of us. One night at dinner Audrey dropped a bombshell on the family. She told us she was pregnant. I was shocked, but promised that I would help them. 6 months later their baby girl arrived. As soon as the baby was born Audrey's boyfriend decided he couldn't handle the stress and left the baby with Audrey. She was devastated, but pulled it together for the sake of her baby. We helped them out all we can, and are so proud of her for being mature about it.

Me: Mika Lillian Northwood (36)

Boyfriend: Arlo Malik Robinson (36)

Daughter: Audrey Elena Northwood-Robinson (18)

Son: Basil Salvador Northwood-Robinson (12)

Adopted Son: Henry Cyril Robinson (10)

Adopted Daughter: Tatyana Lucile Robinson (10)

Daughter: Vivien Blythe Northwood-Robinson (9)

Daughter: Merla Natalie Northwood-Robinson (4)

Son: Ramsey Atlas Northwood-Robinson (3)

Granddaughter: Willow Artemis Northwood-Robinson (nb)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users