7 replies to this topic

#1 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

hey, ive been thinkin' 'bout my favourite name Bree.
what do you think is the nicest spelling Bree or Brie?
also do you think its better to have a fuller name with the nn Bree/ie like Briana/brielle etc if so what is your favourite and what spelling do you like.
and lastly do you like the name Breeah?? ive never heard of it before, which means it wont have a name meaning wich i dont particulary like but i do love the name. thoughts please thanks brittany

#2 Adasyn

Adasyn

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out with my family, friends & boyfriend, Reading, Listening to music, playing the piano, writing, shopping and.... laughing. lol.

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:51 PM

I like it spelled Bree but, to me it's more of a nickname for names like Brianda, Brianna, Aubree, Brielle. But, I think it's a really adorable name. :blush:

#3 Guest_Light A Way_*

Guest_Light A Way_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:14 PM

I like the name Breana with the nickname "Bre/Bree". It's really cute but I see it as more of a nickname.

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:01 PM

I know a girl named Brittany who is called by Bree, or "Bri" :wub: I think its cute!

I'm unsure if I like it as a nick name or a full name more though. Cause Bree is almost to the point, brisk and breezy, etc. But I almost feel like its not enough as a full name. Breana, Aubrey, Gabriella, etc are all fine fuller names, though I almost still like just Bree. I don't like Breeah though :blush: Not the sound or the spelling, sorry <3

As for spelling, Brie makes me think of cheese :P Bree looks gorgeous, and more full and self standing and all.

#5 Strawberry

Strawberry

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

Bree is the one I prefer and Brie just reminds me of the cheese.

#6 linz6889

linz6889

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:2 boys, Waylon Hunter & Weston John
    1 girl, Stella Rosalie Ann.
    1 more on the way!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:55 PM

I like the spelling Bree better. Like what was said above I always thought of Bree as being a nickname for other names. Here are some of my fave names that start with Bree:

Breana
Breani
Brenna

I like Breeah too. But maybe could be spelled different I'm not sure how though. Breeah looks more like your trying to show how to pronounce it and I can't stand names spelt like that! But if you love it please do not let my opinion spoil it:)

#7 gypsybandit

gypsybandit

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:02 PM

I like the spelling Bri. I always think of it as a nn for Brinna

#8 Strawberry

Strawberry

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:38 AM

Bri can be pronounced with a long i. I have a cousin named Brianna. It is a long i sound as in Brian. It is not Breanna.

I have also seen Bree spelled Brea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users