7 replies to this topic

#1 apiston229

apiston229

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:00 PM

I have a new story that I am working on that focuses on a set of siblings. I'm thinking three boys and two girls. The birth order is B1, B2, G1, B3, G2 based on what I'm thinking. The story is supernatural and the siblings are not human nor are they angels or demons, but they can survive in both realms. I need names for all of the siblings. I may also add in a sibling or remove one. The storyteller is the third born, so the first girl.

Names I like:

Kai

Kol

Nik

Grey

Kendall

Emmett

Bex

Basil

Celia

Alfie

Braxton

#2 WriterJones

WriterJones

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
  • Interests:Writing, playing bass guitar, show choir, speech & debate, theatre, crocheting, names, movies, psychology, music, true crime, podcasts!

Posted 18 July 2020 - 07:34 PM

How's this? I tried to pick unique names with an edge, but still an elegant, classical feel.

I'm not sure if you have a last name in mind, so I chose to use the last name Chance, mostly because of it's meaning (it was given to gamblers or people who had survived an accident by sheer luck).

B1:  Basil Alaric Chance

B2:  Atticus Julian Chance

G1: Bastiana Camilla Chance (Possible nicknames: Basti, Bas, Tia, Tiana, Ana, Tati)

B3: Caspian Perseus Chance (Possible nicknames: Cas, Ian)

G2: Lenora Beatrice (or Beatrix) Chance  (Possible nicknames: Len, Lenny, Nora, Lenore)

Please keep me updated! I'd love to hear your thoughts on these and your final choices :)

#3 apiston229

apiston229

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 05:40 PM

I really like the choices of Basil, Caspian, and Lenora and I probably will use those. I'm not sure how I feel about Bastiana, but I would definitely go with Tati as the nickname if I use it. I'm not the biggest fan of the name Atticus as a first name, though. I do like the sound of Atticus Julian, but maybe Sebastian Julian or Sebastian Atticus could work? I think the name Sebastian could work in the sib set with Basil, Caspian, and Lenora. I'm trying to think of other names that could work for my main character because I'm not sure what to name her, but I will definitely keep the name Bastiana in mind.

How's this? I tried to pick unique names with an edge, but still an elegant, classical feel.

I'm not sure if you have a last name in mind, so I chose to use the last name Chance, mostly because of it's meaning (it was given to gamblers or people who had survived an accident by sheer luck).

B1:  Basil Alaric Chance

B2:  Atticus Julian Chance

G1: Bastiana Camilla Chance (Possible nicknames: Basti, Bas, Tia, Tiana, Ana, Tati)

B3: Caspian Perseus Chance (Possible nicknames: Cas, Ian)

G2: Lenora Beatrice (or Beatrix) Chance  (Possible nicknames: Len, Lenny, Nora, Lenore)

Please keep me updated! I'd love to hear your thoughts on these and your final choices :)

• WriterJones likes this

#4 WriterJones

WriterJones

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,085 posts
  • Interests:Writing, playing bass guitar, show choir, speech & debate, theatre, crocheting, names, movies, psychology, music, true crime, podcasts!

Posted 19 July 2020 - 06:06 PM

I really like the choices of Basil, Caspian, and Lenora and I probably will use those. I'm not sure how I feel about Bastiana, but I would definitely go with Tati as the nickname if I use it. I'm not the biggest fan of the name Atticus as a first name, though. I do like the sound of Atticus Julian, but maybe Sebastian Julian or Sebastian Atticus could work? I think the name Sebastian could work in the sib set with Basil, Caspian, and Lenora. I'm trying to think of other names that could work for my main character because I'm not sure what to name her, but I will definitely keep the name Bastiana in mind.

I'm glad I can help! I like Sebastian Atticus too, I think it would work really well. If you do use Sebastian, I think it would be smart to change Bastiana. Perhaps Adelia could work? In any case, once again, I'm very happy to have been able to help!

#5 apiston229

apiston229

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:10 PM

I really like Adelia and could see her as an Adelia. Adelia Camilla doesn't have a nice ring to it like Bastiana Camilla did though. Do you have any suggestions for a middle name to go with Adelia? Thank you so much for your help.

I'm glad I can help! I like Sebastian Atticus too, I think it would work really well. If you do use Sebastian, I think it would be smart to change Bastiana. Perhaps Adelia could work? In any case, once again, I'm very happy to have been able to help!

#6 WriterJones

WriterJones

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:13 PM

I really like Adelia and could see her as an Adelia. Adelia Camilla doesn't have a nice ring to it like Bastiana Camilla did though. Do you have any suggestions for a middle name to go with Adelia? Thank you so much for your help.

It's no problem, I've enjoyed this! How is Adelia Alouette?

#7 apiston229

apiston229

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:30 PM

I like it. I've been struggling to write this story and I think it was due to a lack of names. Now that I have name ideas, I think I'll be able to get somewhere. It'll probably be posted to my wattpad once I get it going. I'm about to post an introduction of the characters to my page. Do you have a wattpad by any chance so that I can credit you for help with the names?

It's no problem, I've enjoyed this! How is Adelia Alouette?

#8 WriterJones

WriterJones

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:47 PM

I like it. I've been struggling to write this story and I think it was due to a lack of names. Now that I have name ideas, I think I'll be able to get somewhere. It'll probably be posted to my wattpad once I get it going. I'm about to post an introduction of the characters to my page. Do you have a wattpad by any chance so that I can credit you for help with the names?

I used to have a Wattpad, but it's inactive now. I might make one to follow your story :) If I do, I'll let you know

• apiston229 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users