Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

Round 1: http://www.babynameg...=0

Round 2: http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16294

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/...hs/dice/six.htm

As always, pictures and stories are welcome!

Not too long after you return from your honeymoon, you discover that you are pregnant with your second child. You and your husband couldn't be more ecstatic, since you had both always wanted several kids.

Shortly after your firstborn turns four, you are sent to the hospital when you are seven months pregnant. You go into early labor, and your baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. Your baby is...

1) a girl
2) a boy
3) a boy
4) a boy
5) a girl
6) a girl

Girl FN: http://nameberry.com...ster-Baby-Names
Girl MN: http://nameberry.com...73/Virtue-Names

Boy FN: http://nameberry.com...----Your-Choice
Boy MN: http://nameberry.com...-You-Might-Love

He/she needs to stay in the NICU for two months, but when you finally take the baby home you feel like your family is complete again. While she/he was in the hospital, you felt something was missing.

When your eldest child is five and your youngest is one, you are helping them to finger paint when your phone rings. After washing off your hands you pick up the phone. It's from a doctor at the same hospital where both of your children were born.

The doctor informs you that your husband's older sister who you had become close friends with (choose her name if you want) and her husband were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them died, but your husband's sister was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. Long story short, the doctor explains that you and your husband were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them.

You and your husband mourn and readily agree to take care of their newborns. They are:

1) B/G
2) G/G
3) B/G
4) B/B
5) G/G
6) B/B

Boy FN(s): http://nameberry.com...45/Unisex-Names
Boy MN(s): http://nameberry.com...-Names-for-Boys

Girl FN(s): http://nameberry.com...45/Unisex-Names
Girl MN(s): http://nameberry.com...at-Arent-Boring

#2 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

DD: Stella Grace Reed
Posted Image

DAS/DAS: River Abraham Reed & Parker Ezekiel Reed

Posted Image

The Reed Family

Lucas Sawyer

Aurora Josephine

DS: Benjamin Cole

DD: Stella Grace

DAS/DAS: River Abraham & Parker Ezekiel

Luke & Rory Reed +

Benjamin, Stella, River, & Parker

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

Azalea *Lea* Pearl Lopez (nee Jackson) {26} - Works as a nurse at the local clinic

Nathanial *Nate* Oskar Lopez {27}

Anthony James Jackson-Lewis {5}

Matilda Grace Lopez {1}

Alexis Cora Lopez and Harper Juliet Lopez {nb}

Lea and Nate Lopez with Anthony, Matilda, Alexis and Harper

(The honeymoon is spent in Lisbon, Portugal)

Ransom Jeter Lewis {28} - Father of Anthony

#4 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

[26]Adelaide Florence [Taylor] Campbell "Addie"
-nurse at a local clinic

Significant Other:
[28] Ryder Beckett Evans "Ry"

-met in a club, wasn't ready for a child
[27] Lucas Holden Campbell "Luca"

-honeymoon in the Caribbean Islands

-sister Juliet & her husband Vincent killed in an accident,

Addie & Luca take in their twins

Children:
[5] Natalie Brooke

[1] Annabel Temperance "Annie"

[0] Emery Vincent & Harper Juliet

#5 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

ME: Alexa Josephine (Parker) Alvarez (26)
DH: Christian Edward Alvarez (27)

DD: Lily Jade (5)
DD: Ella Grace (1)
DS/DS: Dylan Conrad / Evan Walter (NB)

Christian and Alexa Alvarez; Lily, Ella, Dylan and Evan

#6 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

Not too long after we return from our honeymoon, I discovered that I was pregnant with my second child. Magnus and I couldn't have been more ecstatic, since we had both always wanted several children.

Shortly after Elijah turned four, I was sent to the hospital at only seven months pregnant. I went into early labor, and our baby was delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. We named our baby girl,

Flora Constance!
Posted Image

She had to stay in the NICU for two months, but when we finally took her home we felt like our family was complete again. While she was in the hospital, we all felt like something was missing.

When my Elijah was five and Constance was one, we were helping them to finger paint when the phone rang. After washing off my hands I picked up the phone. It's a doctor, at the same hospital where both of your children were born.

The doctor informs us that Magnus' older sister Edie, who I had become close friends with, and her husband were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them had died, but your Edie was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. The doctor explains that Magnus and I were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them.

Magnus and I mourn but readily agree to take care of their newborns. They are:

Cordelia Teagan and Horatio Keegan
Posted Image

#7 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

Ava Frances Williams *26* (kindergarten teacher's assistant)
Marcus Holden Bryant *27*

DS: Joshua Grant Williams *5*
DS: Clayton James Bryant *1*
DS/DS: Hayden Conrad Bryant & Micah Calvin Bryant *nb*

Honeymoon: Hawaii

Shane Beckett Campbell *25* (Josh's father)

#8 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

[26] Anna Phoebe {Montgomery} Holloway

[26] DH Christian Jude Holloway

[5] DS Logan James {Johnson} Holloway

Not too long after you return from your honeymoon, you discover that you are pregnant with your second child. You and Chris couldn't be more ecstatic, since you had both always wanted several kids.

Shortly after Logan turns four, you are sent to the hospital when you are seven months pregnant. You go into early labor, and your baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz.

[1] DS Caleb Patrick Holloway

He needs to stay in the NICU for two months, but when you finally take the baby home you feel like your family is complete again. While Caleb was in the hospital, you felt something was missing.

When Logan is five and your youngest is one, you are helping them to finger paint when your phone rings. After washing off your hands you pick up the phone. It's from a doctor at the same hospital where both of your children were born.

The doctor informs you that your husband's older sister who you had become close friends with, Louisa Evelyn, and her husband, Vincent Michael Bradshaw, were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them died, but Charlotte was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. Long story short, the doctor explains that you and your husband were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them.

You and your husband mourn and readily agree to take care of their newborns.

Louisa and Vince had never disclosed what they were planning to call their twins, so you chose to honour them somehow using their own names.

[NB] DS/DS Evan Louis {Bradshaw} Holloway / Micah Vincent {Bradshaw} Holloway

Ex - [28] Chase Radley Johnson

#9 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:12 PM

DW: Anna Edith Berg (Nurse, 25)
DH: Plato Caspar Harris (26)
Posted Image

DS: Ryan Neil Berg (4)
DD: Frances Comfort Harris (1)
DAD/DAD: Emerson Ivy Harris/Phoenix Eliza Harris (1)

*Honeymoon in Caribbean Islands
*Ryan's dad: Lazaro Radley Pennington

#10 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:07 AM

Me: Anna Imogen Moore
X: Rhett Bailey Turner

DS: Ryan James(5)
Posted Image
DH: Cole Riley Walker

DD: Ruby Grace(1)
Posted Image
Cole’s sister: Sienna Ivy Porter
Brother in law: Blaze Vincent Porter

DS/DD: Brady Vincent/ Skyler Ivy(nb)
Posted Image

#11 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

DH: Spencer Tristan Jones (27)
Me: Arianna Phoebe Jones (26)
DD: Lily Claire Jones (5)
DD: Violet Grace Jones (1)
DD/DD: Taylor Sophia and Avery Juliet (Newborn)

Spencer and Arianna with Lily, Violet, Taylor and Avery

Posted Image
Spencer and Arianna

Posted Image
Lily

Posted Image
Violet

Posted Image
Taylor and Avery

Spencer's Sister, Sophia Juliet Jones, passd away, leaving her newborn girls with us

#12 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

Not too long after you return from your honeymoon, you discover that you are pregnant with your second child. You and your husband couldn't be more ecstatic, since you had both always wanted several kids.

Shortly after your firstborn turns four, you are sent to the hospital when you are seven months pregnant. You go into early labor, and your baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. Your baby is a boy. His name is Carson Henry.
He/she needs to stay in the NICU for two months, but when you finally take the baby home you feel like your family is complete again. While she/he was in the hospital, you felt something was missing.

When your eldest child is five and your youngest is one, you are helping them to finger paint when your phone rings. After washing off your hands you pick up the phone. It's from a doctor at the same hospital where both of your children were born.

The doctor informs you that your husband's older sister who you had become close friends with (Anna) and her husband were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them died, but your husband's sister was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. Long story short, the doctor explains that you and your husband were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them.

You and your husband mourn and readily agree to take care of their newborns. They are: Boy/Girl named Evan Louis and Reese India.

#13 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

The Wallace Family

DH: Spencer Loch (27)
DW: Alexa Pearl (26)

DS: Samuel Tate (Sam) (5)
DS: Caleb James (1)
DAS/DAD:Micah Ezekiel/Emery Patience (nb)

#14 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

Shortly after your firstborn turns four, you are sent to the hospital when you are seven months pregnant. You go into early labor, and your baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. Your baby is another girl.
Sadie Honor

The doctor informs you that your husband's older sister( Elise Marie Burns Williams) who you had become close friends with and her husband(Jonathan Kyle Williams) were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them died, but your husband's sister was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. Long story short, the doctor explains that you and your husband were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them.

You and your husband mourn and readily agree to take care of their newborns. They are:
Dylan Ezekiel & Emery Delilah
Patrick[27] & Avery Burns[26] w/ Leah [5], Sadie [1], Dylan[nb]and Emery [nb]

#15 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hello, my name is ...

Ariel Margaret Jennings [26]

On my twenty-first birthday, I had a one night stand with, Chase Beckett Snyder

About a month later I discovered that I was pregnant. I called Chase to tell him the news and he said that he wanted nothing to do with the baby. I thought about abortion or adoption, but neither seemed the right choice for me. I decided that I would raise the baby on my own.

Almost 8 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby boy!

Samuel Blue Jennings [5]

Two years later, things are going great. I babysit for a teen mom who lives next door and write for the local newspaper.One day while me and Sammy are hanging out at a local coffee shop, I meet a nice guy...

Thomas Milo Fuller [27]

We start dating and over the next year we continue to grow closer. He loves Sammy as a son and wants to be a family. When he asks me to marry him, I don't hesitate to say yes. Sammy is the ring bearer at our wedding.

Not too long after we get home from the honeymoon, I discover that I am pregnant. We both couldn't be more ecstatic, since we had both always wanted several kids.

Just before Sammy's 4th birthday, I begin having labor pains when I am in my seventh month. There is nothing the doctors can do to stop the early labor, and our baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. He is small but healthy, we name him...

Christopher Thomas Fuller [1]

A year later, disaster strikes. My sister-in-law, who is eight months pregnant, and her husband are killed in a car accident, but remarkably the doctors were able to save their unborn twins. Before their death, they named Thomas and I as guardians. It is bitter sweet when we are finally able to bring the twins home...

Drew Bartholomew & Harley Cordelia [nb]

#16 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

Shortly after your firstborn turns four, you are sent to the hospital when you are seven months pregnant. You go into early labor, and your baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. Your baby is...

Caleb Henry Burke

He needs to stay in the NICU for two months, but when you finally take the baby home you feel like your family is complete again. While he was in the hospital, you felt something was missing.

The doctor informs you that your husband's older sister, Julianna, who you had become close friends with and her husband were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them died, but your husband's sister was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. Long story short, the doctor explains that you and your husband were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them.

Teagan Delilah & Rowan Delilah

~~

(27) Nate & Anais (26)

(5) Ryan

(1) Caleb

(nb) Teagan & Rowan

#17 Kika

Kika

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:17 AM

[26] Anastasia Eudora {Rodriguez} Fuller

[26] Nikolai Orlando Fuller

[5] Ella Blue Rodriguez

Not too long after you return from your honeymoon, you discover that you are pregnant with your second child. You and Chris couldn't be more ecstatic, since you had both always wanted several kids.

Shortly after Ella turns four, you are sent to the hospital when you are seven months pregnant. You go into early labor, and your baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz.

[1] Millie Faith Fuller

She needs to stay in the NICU for two months, but when you finally take the baby home you feel like your family is complete again. While Millie was in the hospital, you felt something was missing.

When Ella is five and your youngest is one, you are helping them to finger paint when your phone rings. After washing off your hands you pick up the phone. It's from a doctor at the same hospital where both of your children were born.

The doctor informs you that your husband's older sister who you had become close friends with, and her husband, were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them died, but his sister was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. Long story short, the doctor explains that you and your husband were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them.

You and your husband mourn and readily agree to take care of their newborns.

[NB] Taylor Solomon Fuller / Zion Rupert Fuller

#18 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

DW: Azalea Rosamund Collins
Posted Image
Him: Christian Sebastian Butler
Posted Image

DD: Elizabeth Brooke 'Bess' (5)
Posted Image
DS: Callen Frederick (1)
Posted Image
DS/DD: Toby Zebediah/ Jess Cordelia
Posted Image

#19 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

Avery Helen Maxwell (26)

It's your twenty-first birthday and you celebrate by going to a dance club with a few friends. After a few drinks, you meet a guy that's two years older than you. Not too long after you both head home to his apartment where things get serious.

Finn Autry Harvey (28)

About a month later, you two haven't talked since, but you realize you're late for this month. Not suspecting much, you buy a pregnancy test just in case. You're utterly shocked when you realize that you really are pregnant. You give the baby's father a call. It's his child, he has a right to know.

After three rings, he picks up. You tell him the news quickly and to the point, afraid to chicken out and hang up. He's shocked as well, but is much less stable about the news than you are. He tells you he doesn't want to have anything to do with this and basically that you would be alone on this, but he wishes you the best of luck. You try to be strong and tell yourself that maybe it will be better this way anyway, but you cry for the next few days nonetheless.

In the end, though, the idea of getting an abortion or putting the child up for adoption isn't for you, and you are determined to take responsibility for your mistake. About eight months later, you give birth to a healthy baby girl!

Hailey Gwen Maxwell (5)

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits for your child when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as a nurse at a local clinic.

One Saturday morning when you're off from work, you bring your child to a coffee shop down the street from where you live. While you drink your morning cappuccino and he/she nibbles at a muffin, a guy about your age (let's say he's 24) sits down next to you. His name is:

Marcus Cato White (27)

Over the next year, you two grow closer and he becomes like a father to your child, and when he asks you to marry him, you don't hesitate to say yes. It may have only been a year, but it feels as if you've loved each other for years and you're excited to finally get things right. Your three-year-old is the ring bearer/flower girl at your wedding. You honeymoon in Venice, Italy.

Shortly after your firstborn turns four, you are sent to the hospital when you are seven months pregnant. You go into early labor, and your baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. Your baby is a boy!

Cameron James White (1)

He needs to stay in the NICU for two months, but when you finally take the baby home you feel like your family is complete again. While he was in the hospital, you felt something was missing.

When your eldest child is five and your youngest is one, you are helping them to finger paint when your phone rings. After washing off your hands you pick up the phone. It's from a doctor at the same hospital where both of your children were born. The doctor informs you that your husband's older sister who you had become close friends with (choose her name if you want) and her husband were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them died, but your husband's sister was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. Long story short, the doctor explains that you and your husband were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them.

You and your husband mourn and readily agree to take care of their newborns. They are both girls.

Kendall Sophia White & Skyler Nora White (0)

---

The White Family

Marcus & Avery

Hailey, Cameron, Kendall, & Skyler

#20 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

Shortly after your firstborn turns four, you are sent to the hospital when you are seven months pregnant. You go into early labor, and your baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. She needs to stay in the NICU for two months, but when you finally take the baby home you feel like your family is complete again. While she was in the hospital, you felt something was missing.

When your eldest child is five and your youngest is one, you are helping them to finger paint when your phone rings. After washing off your hands you pick up the phone. It's from a doctor at the same hospital where both of your children were born. The doctor informs you that your husband's older sister who you had become close friends with and her husband were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them died, but your husband's sister was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. Long story short, the doctor explains that you and your husband were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them. You and your husband mourn and readily agree to take care of their newborns .

Christian Darcy Phillips{27}

Posted Image

Amelia Josephine Phillips{26}

Posted Image

William Tate Phillips{5}

Posted Image

Annabel Grace Phillips{1}

Posted Image

Evan Justus and Dylan Quincy{NB}

Posted Image

The Phillips Family: Christian, Amy, Liam, Annabel, Evan, and Dylan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users