41 replies to this topic

#1 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:50 PM

Three years have passed and your children are now 8, 8, 6, 3 (maybe another 3). Both of you are so happy with your lives right now and all your children are happy. You decide you are able to support more children with your income. Instead of having more of your own, you make the decision to adopt a 9 year old child from America.

http://www.random.org/dice/?num=1

You adopt a:
1. G
2. G
3. G
4. B
5. B
6. B

Names:
Girls FN: Shawnda, Ivory, Faith, Robin, Jillian, Lyndsey, Syreeta, Sun, Sienna, Pearl, Farah, Tara, Ella, Zinnia, Emily
Girls MN: Aida, Damiana, Ginger, Lotus, Afton, Cadence, Magnolia, Tia, Fleur, Esperanza, Kristy, Tuesday, Acacia, Amity, Laurel

Boys FN: Shea, Matthew, Demetrios, Rahul, Gino, Dominic, David, Thomas, Ishmael, Hernan, Casey, Eli, Ajay, Kwame, Jamel
Boys MN: Genaro, Mustafa, Huy, Derrell, Liam, Stanford, Campbell, Kalen, Sinclair, Coty, Montana, Jelani, Jaleel, Demarcus, Kennedy

#2 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:00 PM

ME: Shara Sunshine Neal-Arthur(30)
BF: Cortney Joseph Arthur *CJ* (31)

DAD: Lyndsey Esperanza Arthur (9)
DS/DS: Chadrick Henry Arthur *Chad*/Moss Antonio Arthur (8)
DD: Tennille Lashanda Arthur (6)
DS: Dylan Owen Arthur (3)

Cat: Buttons

My name is Shara Sunshine Neal. I am 18 years old and have just graduated from highschool. Instead of going straight to university, I decide to travel to New Zealand for few months. Just one week spent over there, I meet a nice young man who goes by the name of Cortney Joseph Arthur but he goes by CJ. He his 19. The two of us hit it off instantly and he asks me on a date at his place. There he cooks me dinner and we have a really nice time. For the rest of my time spent there, he shows me around and upon returning, we stay in contact via the phone and internet.

One year later, I begin studying teaching at the University of Sydney. I am still in contact with CJ everyday and we beging to make arrangements for him to come and visit me from New Zealand. He applies for a one year exchange at the same university and the two of us meet up. When I am 21 and we have both finished our university degrees, I ask him to move in with me. He accepts my offer and we begin to search for a house. It takes another whole year until we finally move into a unit which is shared with another couple. By this time, I find out I am two months pregnant with twins and seven months later I give birth to Chadrick Henry and Moss Antonio.

When our twins turned two, I realised that with good qualifications now, it was about time I got a good job. I look through the paper and find a job available as a preschool teacher. I apply and a week later, they call me back to tell me I got the job. Only a few months into my new job, I find out I am pregnant again. This comes as a shock as we weren't planning to have another baby for another year or so. However, when our daughter Tennille Lashanda is born, we are more than happy to welcome her into the family.

With three children now under the age of five, CJ and I decide that it is about time we got married, though we never really discuss it. He unexpectedly proposes to me through a text message and we end up marrying at the local park. Untraditionally, we take our children on our honeymoon to Yorkshire, England. We all love it so much, that upon returning, we decide to move there. A year later, just before our twins are ready to go to school, we make the big move. It is a lovely, three bedroom house which has plenty of room. Only a week after moving, I find out I am expecting again. At first, we worry our house isn't big enough, but the idea grows on all of us. just before our son Dylan Owen is born, we get the kids a pet cat, which they name Buttons.

Three years after our fourth child was born, CJ and I realised we would like to have more children, but rather than having another one of our own, we decide to adopt. We decided on adopting a nine year old girl from America. She had a tough first nine years and when we heard about her, we couldn't resist welcoming her into out family. Her name is Lyndsey Esperanza.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

My name is Lesley Brook Dupont. When I graduated high school at 18 I decided to travel to Chile. I met a very nice guy named, James Alexander Ridgway. When he asked me out to a date at his place I couldn't resist. I spent almost all of my time with James after our first date and we still keep in touch now that I am back at home.

A year later I have started school with a major in teaching. James decides to apply for the exchange program at my school and we meet up when he arrives. When the year is over I ask James to move in with me and he accepts. My parents love James so they buy us a mansion. 2 months after they purchase the house I find out I’m pregnant. 7 months later James and I welcome, Trenton Bradley and William Forrest.

I finished college and received my teaching degree right after the twins turned 2. I find a great job right away so James decides to stay home with Trent and Liam. Just a few months after I started my job as a Preschool Teacher I find out I am pregnant again. James and I are very surprised because we weren’t planning on trying for anymore children for at least another year, but when Cara Rose is born we couldn’t be happier.

2 years after Cara is born James proposes to me unexpectedly at my parent’s house. A few months later we get married on a local beach. With our children being so young we decide to take the children on our honeymoon to Adelaide, Australia and make it a family vacation. We loved Adelaide so much that we move there a year later. A week after we move into or three bedroom house I find out I’m pregnant with our fourth child. At first I am very nervous that we won’t be able to fit into our new home but as the due date get closer and closer I get very excited about our new arrival. 3 months before I give birth we get a puppy named Lucy; we decided it would be easier to train her before the baby arrived. Our beautiful daughter, Rachel Hope, was born just as planned on her original due date.

Three years after Rachel is born our family is doing very well. James and I are extremely happy and the kids are better than ever. We decide we can support one more child, so we adopt a 9 year old girl from America named Ella Cadence.

LN: Ridgway

DW: Lesley Brook (30)
DH: James Alexander (31)

AD: Ella Cadence (9)
DS/DS: Trenton Bradley / William Forrest (Trent and Liam) (8)
DD: Cara Rose (6)
DD: Rachel Hope (3)

Dog: Lucy

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:39 PM

DW: Brandie Quiana Tibbetts-Dupont
DH: Oliver Neil Tibbetts *Olly*
DD: Lyndsey Cadence *Lynn* [9]
DD/DD: Winter Elizabeth/Charlotte April *Winnie and Lottie* [8]
DS: Joseph Samuel *Joe* [6]
DS: Whitney Frost *Whit* [3]
Benny the dog

Brandie and Olly w/ Lynn, Winnie, Lottie, Joe, Whit and Benny the dog

We met: In Russia
Our first date: At the foot of a mountain
Studying: Health and Fitness
Our house: A small one bedroom apartment
My job: Doctor
He proposes: Via text message
We got married: In the backyard
We honeymooned in: Yorkshire, England

Posted Image
Brandie and Olly

Posted Image
Our adopted daughter Lynn

Posted Image
Winnie and Lottie

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6134944/2/istockphoto_6134944-smiling-young-boy.jpg
Joe

Posted Image
Whit

#5 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:31 PM

Ariane January Hudson-Tibbetts (28)
Oliver Heath Tibbetts (29)

DS: David Liam (9)
DD/DD: Ava Elizabeth / Grace Alison (8)
DD: Cara Temperance (6)
DD: Meredith Hope (3)

Ddog: Leopold (3)

#6 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:00 PM

You are 18 years old have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in Russia, you meet a nice man, just one year older than you. The two of you get along instantly and he asks you out on a date. You say yes. The date was at the foot of a mountain. For the rest of your time in Russia, you spend most of your time with your new boyfriend. On returning back home, you continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

A year later, you begin your study of English at Columbia University. You are still in contact with the guy you met overseas and you make an arrangement for him to come and visit you. He applies for an exchange at the same university and the two of you meet up. When the year is over and you are now 21 and he is 22, you ask him to move in with you. He accepts your offer and the two of you begin to search for a home. It takes you another year to find the perfect home - a 3 bedroom house - and by then you have discovered you are 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later you give birth.

Your twins are two years old and you have finished your university degree. With good qualifications, you have decided it is time you got a decent job. You find one in the paper which interests you - a doctor - and decide to apply. A week later, they call you back and tell you, you have got the job. Your boyfriend decides to stay at home and look after the twins while you are working. Just a few months into your job and you discover that you are pregnant again. This is a shock to you as you were not planning to have any more children for another year or so.

Your twins are now 4 and your youngest is 2. With three children together, you and your boyfriend decide it is time the two of you got married, but you have never put much thought into it. Unexpectedly, at a big surprise party, he proposes to you and a few months later, the two of you get married in my backyard.. Untraditionally, you take your children on your honeymoon to Wellington, New Zealand. You all love it so much, that on returning, you decide to move there. A year later, just before your twins are ready to go to school, you move and settle in to a nice, three bedroom house. Only a week after moving into your new house, you discover you are expecting yet again. At first, you panic, because you don’t think your new house will be big enough for four children, but the idea grows on you and you become excited about the new baby. Around the same time, you decide to get your children a new pet, a cat named Gypsy, which they are all excited about.

Three years have passed and your children are now 8, 8, 6, 3 (maybe another 3). Both of you are so happy with your lives right now and all your children are happy. You decide you are able to support more children with your income. Instead of having more of your own, you make the decision to adopt a 9 year old boy from America

ME
Salina Brook Fontes Ullrich (29)

DH
Jamin Kristoffer Ullrich(30)

CHILDREN

DS: Matthew Liam (9)
DS: Trenton Birch (8)
DS: Bradford Tripp (8)
DD: Cara Violet (6)
DS: Dylan Frost (3)

Jamin and Lina Ullrich; Matt, Trent, Brad, Cara and Dylan

#7 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:17 PM

Ariane Brook Hudson & James Alexander Ullrich
With b/g twins; Trenton Bradley & Grace Elizabeth
Daughter Cara Audrey
Son Dustin Owen
And son Eli Liam

Where do you travel? New Zealand
Your date: Beach
Your choice of university/college: University of Michigan
What are you studying? English
Your house: Three bedroom house
Your job: Preschool Teacher
Where does he propose? Plans a big surprise party
Where do you get married? In a church
Where do you honeymoon? Yorkshire, England
Your pet: Bailey-Dog

#8 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:39 PM

DH: Oliver Flint Ridgeway
DW: Selena Brooke Ridgeway
DS: Matthew Liam (9)
DS/DD: Jacob William and Jade Elizabeth (8)
DD: Violet Nakia (6)
DD/DS: Danielle Hazel and Dustin Owen (3)
Dog: Precious Amber "Amber"

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-13749466-young-beautiful-woman-embracing-a-man-isolated-on-white.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-10849930-boy-holding-a-glass-of-juice.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-14253527-cute-siblings.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-7856992-little-beautiful-girl.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-5280336-favorite-book.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-3996770-boxer.php

#9 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:48 PM

Her - Tabitha Brooke Hudson [29]
Him - Oliver Alexander Ridgeway [30]
Travel - England
Date - Restaurant
Studying - Science
House - 3 Bed House
The Twins - William Jacob and Jade Elizabeth [8]
Job - Scientist
Single - Joseph Benjamin [6]
Propose - Romantic Dinner
Married - On the Beach
Honeymoon - Rome, Italy
Pet - Cat; Garfield
Single - Dylan Owen [3]
Adoptee - Matthew Liam [9]

The Ridgeway - Hudson Family
Tabby and Olly
Will, Jade, Joe, Dyl and Matt

#10 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:40 AM

29 - Siobhan January Chandler

30 - Chadwick Joseph Arthur *Chad*

8 - Jamey Birch / William Tripp *Will*
Posted Image
l to r Will and Jamey

6 - Cara Rose
Posted Image

3 - Edison Frost / Poppy Hope
Posted Image

Three years have passed and your children are now 8, 8, 6, 3 (maybe another 3). Both of you are so happy with your lives right now and all your children are happy. You decide you are able to support more children with your income. Instead of having more of your own, you make the decision to adopt a 9 year old child from America.

You adopt a:
9 - Jillian Fleur *Jill*
Posted Image

#11 Rawbecah

Rawbecah

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:01 PM

Hey! My name is Ariane January Southard. I am 18 years old and I just graduated from highschool. Instead of going directly to college, I decided to travel around New Zealand for a couple of months. After about a week in New Zealand, I meet Dedrick Joseph Ridgway, but everyone calls him Dirk. Dirk is 19 and we instanstly get along. He aske me out on a date and I immediately say yes. Dirk takes me on a romantic date on the beach. For the rest of my time in New Zealand, I spent most of my time with Dirk, my new boyfriend. After I came back home, I continued to stay in touch with Dirk via the phone and the internet.
~*~
A year later, I began studying child care at UCLA. I have stayed in contact with Dirk and I made arrangements for him to come and visit me. He applied for the exchange program at UCLA and got in. Finally we got to meet up again. After the year was over, I was 21 and Dirk was 22. I decided that it was time to take the next step. I decided to ask Dirk to move in together and he gladly accepted. It tooke almost a year to find a house but we did. Dirk and I moved into a three bedroom house. Shortly after we move in togehter, I find out I am pregnant. Almost seven months later, Dirk and I welcomed twin girls, Salena Elizabeth and Winter Alison.
~*~
Lena and Winny are now two years old and I just finished up my degree at UCLA. After graduating, I decided that it was time to get a decent job. I found the listing for a preschool teacher in the newspaper and decided to apply. A week later, I got a call back and they told me that I had gotten the job. Dirk decided that he would stay at home and look after the girls when I went to work. Just a couple of months into my new job, I found out that I was pregnant. I was shocked because Dirk and I were not planning to have any more children for another year or so. Nine months later, Dirk and I welcomed our first son, Joseph Schuyler.
~*~
Lena and Winny are now four and JoJo is already two. With three children together, Dirk and I decided that it is time that we get married, even though we never put much thought into it. Unexpectedly, Dirk proposed to me on the beach, almost replicating our first date. And a few months later, Dirk and I get married back in New Zealand, where we first met. We, as in the kids too, honeymooned in Wellington, New Zealand, where Dirk was originally born. We all loved it so much there, that Dirk and I decided that we wanted to move there.
About a year later, just befroe Lena and Winny go off to school, Dirk and I move and settle into a nice, three bedroom house. Only a week later, I find out that I am pregnant yet again. At first I panicked, because I did not think that our new house would be big enough for four children, but Dirk told me that everything would be okay. Soon the idea grows on me and I become excited about the new arrival. Around this time, Dirk and I decided that we should get the kids a dog, which they are really excited about. The kids decide to name the dog Bruce. Three months later, Dirk and I welcomed our second son, Tremaine Owen.

~*~
Lena and Winny are now 8 years old. JoJo is just turned six and Tre, our little man, is three years old. Dirk and I are both really happy with our lives right now and all the kids are too. Dirk and I decide that we are financially stable enough to support another children. Instead of having more of our own, Dirk and I decide to adopt. We adopt a nine year old little boy named, Demetrios Coty.

Me: Ariane January Southard (30)
BF: Dedrick Joseph Ridgway *Dirk* (31)
DS: Demetrios Coty *D.C.* (9)
DD/DD: Salena Elizabeth and Winter Alison *Lena and Winny* (8)
DS: Joseph Schuyler *JoJo* (6)
DS: Tremaine Owen *Tre* (3)

Dog: Bruce

#12 Ladybug_Honeybun95

Ladybug_Honeybun95

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:41 PM

Hi my name is Aisha Sunshine Chandler! I'm 18 and am now living in England which is were I met my awesome boyfriend Storm Nicholaus Laux(19). He asked me out while we were on a date at one of the most wonderful Restaurant! For the rest of my stay we were inseparable which made it hurt even more when I had to leave. But even miles apart we still stay in touch!

This year is has been great! Me and Storm are doing great even though we are miles apart. Well actually we're not miles away ANYMORE Stormy actually applied to go to the same University as me so we could finally be together! So we are both going to the University of Delaware him to get a Mathematics and me for Teaching. On his 22nd birthday I decided the perfect gift is for us to move in together! Storm agreed and a year later we found a wonderful home which his family generously bought for us. We are very thankful. Not to long after I also found out that we were pregnant with TWINS! And at 35 weeks we had two lovely daughters named Winter Jewel & Grace Starla!

Winter and Grace are now 2! I'm amazed at how beautiful and sweet they are everyday. Storm and I have both graduated and are very happy. I got a job as a middle school teacher within a few months amazingly! Storm decided to watch the girls while I work which worked out perfectly.. until I became pregnant AGAIN with a little boy! A week overdue little Milton Schuyler was born!

Winter and Grace is 4, and Milton just celebrated his Second Birthday! With three kids, Storm and I talked about marriage. Nut it totally left my mind so on Miltons' Second birthday, at the Beach, he got on one knee and proposed to me, It was adorable! Two months later we wed in the church that I grew up at. We left the kids at my moms for a week in New York City which was amazing! Right before the kids were about to start kindergarten we found a new home and found out I WAS PREGNANT! We were so happy since we were think about having a new baby. The only problem was our new home was too small for us which scared me at first but I knew we could do it. A few months before our baby was born Storm decided to get the cutest little dog name Scarlett! Thankfully we got her potty trained before our baby BOY Tremaine Ever came! Family of Six Now!

Everyone is growing up so fast! The twins are 8 and the boys are 6 and 3. We wanted another child and decided that adoption was best! After seeing 9 year old Ivory Lotus we instantly fell i love and decided she had to be our daughter! Winter and Grace love having a older sister!
Posted Image
Winter & Grace
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4077444/2/istockphoto_4077444-hula-girl-twins.jpg
Milton
Posted Image
Tremaine
Posted Image
Ivy Lotus
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5737445/2/istockphoto_5737445-young-african-american-teenage-girl.jpg

#13 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:15 PM

LN: Hudson
FN: Siobhan
MN: Brook

Where do you travel?
England

Your boyfriend’s name:
LN: Barbour
FN: Joey
MN: Rian

Your date:
Restaurant

Stanford University

What are you studying?
Economics

Your house:
Your parents buy you a mansion

What do you have?
B/B: Noah Bradley and William Jacob

Your job:
Teacher

What do you have?
G: Scarlett Avril

Where does he propose?
In your house

Where do you get married?
At a park

Where do you honeymoon?
Rome, Italy

Your pet:
Dog

Maisie Moo

What do you have?
B: Edison Ridge

You adopt a:
G: Robin Tia

#14 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:23 AM

Me
Ariane January Chandler (30)

Husband
Oliver Neil Klink (31)

Kids
Emily Cadence (9)
Charlotte Alison and Autumn Elizabeth (8)
Joseph Eliot (6)
Anna June (3)

I traveled to England.
We went on a date to the beach.
I'm studying health and fitness at Seattle Pacific University.
We move into a small, one bedroom apartment.
We have twin girls.
I get a job as a scientist.
We have a little boy.
He proposes via text message.
We get married in a park.
We honeymoon in New York and decide to move there.
We get a cat named Luna.
We have a fourth baby, a girl.
We adopt a nine-year-old girl from Africa.

#15 Charlie

Charlie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:i love to read! I also love dancing, swimming and running!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:21 AM

My name is Siobhan Karrie Muhammed. I'm 18 years old straight out of high school. I decided to go to Chile for a few months and while I was there I met a nice man, named Jamin Alexander Pepe, who is a year older than I. We clicked instantly and he asked me to go to the mivies with him. For the rest of my time in Chile, I spent most of my time with my new boyfriend. When it was time for me to come home, we kept in touch via the phone and the internet.

It's been a year and I've started college and I'm studying Health and Fitness. I still talk to Jamin on the phone and we made an arrangement for him to come visit me. He is going to do an exchange program at the same college I go to! It's been a year and I'm 21 (he's 22) and I asked him if he would move in with me, he said yes, so we began looking for a place to stay. It took us a year but we found a decently priced 3 bedroom house and by then I found out I'm 2 months pregnant with girl/boy twins! Me and Jamin decided on the names Jade Allison Pepe-Muhammed and Trenton Antonio Pepe-Muhammed. Seven months later I gave birth to two healthy babies.

Jade and Trenton are 2 years old now and I've gotten my degree at college. I decided it was time to find a job. I found an offer to be a store manager in the paper and applied. A week later, they called me back and told me I got it. Jamin decided to stay home with the twins while I work. Just a few months had I been working when, I found out I was pregnant again. I was in shock because we weren't planning on having anymore kids for another year or so. Nine months later we are blessed with a little boy who we named Chance Benjamin Pepe-Muhammed.

The twins are 4 now and Chance in 2. We have three children together and we had been talking about getting married but I've never really put much thought into it. Unexpectedly, he proposed to me in a text message. A few months later we got married in Chile, where Jamin is from. Untraditonally, we took our kids with us on the honeymoon to Adelaide, Australia. We loved it so much there that we decided that we would moved there. A year later, just before Jade and Trenton are ready to go to school, we moved and settled into a nice, three bedroom house. Only a week after we got settled in, I discover I was expecting yet again. At first, I was nervous because I didn't think the house was big enough for four children, but the idea grew on me and I became excited! Around the same time we decided to get a dog, which we named Archie. The kids LOVE him. Nine months later we were blessed with a boy, who we named Kendrick Ever Pepe.

Three years have passed and I'm now 29, while Jamin is 30. Jade and Trenton are 8, Chance is 6 and Kendrick is 3. We are all so happy with our lives here. We decided that with our income we are able to support more children so we adopt a 9 year old girl from America named Lyndsey Cadence. She had a rough first nine years so we wanted to help her have a better life.

#16 Guest_Paige-Ducky_*

Guest_Paige-Ducky_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:35 PM

Hi, I'm Brandie Brook Hudson, I'm 18 and I've decided to travel to New Zealand for a while. After a week I met Joey Alexander Singh, hes just 19. He asked me out on a date, and we went to a really nice restaurant. For the rest of the time I was there, I spent it with him. And when I came back home, we spent a lot of time on the phone.

Its been a year, and I've started university I'm studying Child care. I still talk to Joey, and I asked him to come visit me. When his year here is over and I am now 21 and he is 22, I asked him to move in with me. He said yes, and we started looking for a house. It takes us another year to find the perfect house, its a cute 3 bedroom house, and by then I found out I'm 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later I had two boys, Brook Forrest and William Tripp.

Brook and William are 2, and I've gotten a job as a shop manager. Joey has decided to stay home with the boys. Just a few months after I got the job, I found out I'm pregnant again! With another boy. We weren't planning him, but Roan Benjamin is perfect.

The twins are now 4 and Roan is 2. With three children together, Joey decided he wanted to get married, he proposed through a text message. And as un-romantic as that was, the wedding was romantic, it was in a church. We took the kids on the honeymoon it was in Dublin Ireland, just to be different. We loved it so much, that we found a nice three bedroom house there, we moved just before the twins started school. A week after we moved, I found out I was pregnant again this time its a girl and we named her Ruby Hope. A little while after Ruby was born, we got a cat for the kids. They named him Socks.

Brook and William are 8, Roan is 6 and Ruby is 3. And we decided, since our life is going so well, we'd adopt a nine year old boy named Dominic Liam, he's from New York.

#17 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:40 AM

Hello, My name is ...

Aisha January "Jana" Barbour (nee Olmos)

I am married to the love of my life...

Chadwick Neil Barbour

We met just after I graduated highschool, when I decided to spend the summer in New Zealand. Chad was a year older and already studying at college. When the summer ended, I went back home to the US. Chad followed me a year later. We spent the remainder of our college years together, and I had our first children the year Chad graduated.

On Christmas Eve I give birth to twin girls ...

Sommer Elizabeth & Sage Alison Barbour (8)

Posted Image

It took me two more years to finish, but I finally graduated with a degree in English and found a position teaching highschool. Only a few months into the school year, I discover that I was pregnant. In May, just before end of term, I give birth to a baby girl...

Ivy Temperance Barbour (6)

Posted Image

Two years later Chad proposed, we were married that June and decided to take the girls on our honeymoon to New Zealand to see Chad's family. While in New Zealand, we all fall in love and decide to move there and be closer to Chad's family. It takes a year to finalize the paperwork, find jobs, and a new home but we finally made the move just before Sommer and Sage started their first year of school. Not a week later, I found out I was again pregnant!

The following February, I give birth to baby girl #4 ...

Anna Rosemary Barbour (3)

Posted Image

Three years have passed, we are all very happy. Chad and I love our girls very much but we both would like to have a son as well. We make the decision to adopt a 9 year old boy from America and welcome him into our family.

Casey Montana Barbour (9)

Posted Image

#18 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:19 PM

DW: Tabitha Christel Southard *Tabi* [27]
DH: Jedediah Kenji Roemer *Jed* [28]
ADS: Casey Liam [9]
DD/DS: Ava Elizabeth/Noah Stanley [8]
DD: Scarlett Rose [6]
DS/DD: Ryan Frost/Mercy Candace [3]
Dog: Brandy

Travel to: New Zealand
Date: Park
Studying: Teaching
House: Parents buy us a mansion
Job: Dentist
Propose: At the movies
Marry: In his home country
Honeymoon: New York, USA

Tabi and Jed w/ Casey, Ava, Noah, Scarlett, Ryan, Mercy and Brandy the dog

#19 InstantDreams

InstantDreams

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:36 PM

Tabitha Sunshine 'Tabby' Munger [28]
James Alexander Ridgway [29]
* Thomas Liam Munger [9] ~adopted~
* Charlotte Lark 'Charlie' Munger [8]
* Grace Holly 'Gracie' Munger [8]
* Ivy Temperance Munger [6]
* Dustin Ridge Munger [3]

Cat - Lady Walburga of York (Wally)

James and Tabby[/b decide to adopt a 9-year-old American boy, [b]Thomas Munger!

#20 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

You are 18 years old have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in the country, you meet a nice man, just one year older than you. The two of you get along instantly and he asks you out on a date. You say yes. For the rest of your time in the country, you spend most of your time with your new boyfriend. On returning back home, you continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

Janna Brook Chandler
Traveled to: England
BF: Jedidiah Zebulon Plank
Date: Park

A year later, you begin your study at university. You are still in contact with the guy you met overseas and you make an arrangement for him to come and visit you. He applies for an exchange at the same university and the two of you meet up. When the year is over and you are now 21 and he is 22, you ask him to move in with you. He accepts your offer and the two of you begin to search for a house. It takes you another year to find the perfect house and by then you have discovered you are 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later you give birth.

Study: Child Care
House: Large, 5 bedroom
Twins: Noah Bradley/Grace Emerald
Jed and Janna with Noah and Gracie

Your twins are two years old and you have finished your university degree. With good qualifications, you have decided it is time you got a decent job. You find one in the paper which interests you and decide to apply. A week later, they call you back and tell you, you have got the job. Your boyfriend decides to stay at home and look after the twins while you are working. Just a few months into your job and you discover that you are pregnant again. This is a shock to you as you were not planning to have any more children for another year or so.

Become: Teacher
Baby: Levi Benjamin

Jed and Janna with Gracie, Noah and Lee

Your twins are now 4 and your youngest is 2. With three children together, you and your boyfriend decide it is time the two of you got married, but you have never put much thought into it. Unexpectedly, he proposes to you and a few months later, the two of you get married. Untraditionally, you take your children on your honeymoon. You all love it so much, that on returning, you decide to move there. A year later, just before your twins are ready to go to school, you move and settle in to a nice, three bedroom house. Only a week after moving into your new house, you discover you are expecting yet again. At first, you panic, because you don’t think your new house will be big enough for four children, but the idea grows on you and you become excited about the new baby. Around the same time, you decide to get your children a new pet, which they are all excited about.

Jed: 26
Janna: 25
Noah and Gracie: 4
Levi: 2

Proposes: At a Romantic Dinner
Marry: England
Honeymoon: Adelaide, Austrailia
Pet: Cat: Sawyer
Baby: Dane Owen

Jed and Janna Plank with Gracie, Noah, Levi and Dane

Adopt: Thomas Liam

Jed: 29
Janna: 28
Thomas: 8
Gracie and Noah: 8
Levi: 6
Dane: 3
Cat: Sawyer

Jed and Janna Plank with Thommy, Gracie, Noah, Lee, and Dane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users