• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#1 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

Happy First Day of Advent!!  :D  Christmas Time is my FAVOURITE time of year  :wub: and so I thought to help celebrate I would post a Baby Name which I would give to a Baby born during Advent or Christmas every day of the Christmas Season and I'd LOVE it if anyone else wants to join me and post daily names too!!

The First Day of Advent:

Aviva Christina!

:D

#2 misshaleyxo

misshaleyxo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:47 AM

My baby names for this week come off the American Name Day calendar :-) The name days for these names fall between 1st December & 7th December:

1st December - Bianca

2nd December - Viviana

3rd December - Malcolm

4th December - Ada

5th December - Walter

6th December - Nicholas

7th December - Jasmine

I'll do them a week at a time, because I honestly don't know when I'll be able to come on, so this way I'm covered for the whole week :P 

• Sunny Mummy! :) likes this

#3 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

You're a Darling! Thanks for joining in! :D I love most of those names, especially Viviana and Malcolm (my Darling Pa's name!) !

By the way, I tried to email you but it got rejected! So I'll PM you instead! :)

#4 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

The Second Day Of Advent:

Hope Constance!

#5 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:16 AM

Hmm, I could give this a try :)

2nd December: Winter Noelle

#6 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

YAY!!  pretty Name!! :wub:

#7 misshaleyxo

misshaleyxo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

You're a Darling! Thanks for joining in! :D I love most of those names, especially Viviana and Malcolm (my Darling Pa's name!) !

By the way, I tried to email you but it got rejected! So I'll PM you instead! :)

Aww, thank you! No problem! Viviana is gorgeous, but Walter's my favourite name :') I love it on a little boy!

That's odd that my email didn't work :/ I have an AOL account too so I'll PM you that one :) x

#8 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

SO sorry!!! It was me being fumble fingered with my fiddley new phone! I thought I pressed two "n"s in Alannah but only one happened! :$

#9 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

Great way to celebrate on our turf!

December 2: 

Serafina Dove 

#10 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:35 AM

Wow! That name is SO Beautiful Emily that it actually took my breath away when I read it!!! I love Serafina spelt that way and haven't seen it before! Seraphina is a name that both my older daughter, Thalia, and I really love and often use in our games! Dove is a Middle Name which I am starting to really LOVE! Thanks so much for joining in! :D
  • EmilyA likes this

#11 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:39 AM

The Third Day of Advent:

Josephine Grace!

#12 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

Sorry for joining late :(

Annika Wynter

(Serafina Dove is heavenly<3)
  • EmilyA and Sunny Mummy! :) like this

#13 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

Dear Barbie, it's never too late to join in! :) Another GORGEOUS name, you are SO good at those though! :) Annika (that spelling) is also one of my All Time Favourites! I LOVE it because it somehow manages to sound soft and strong at the same time and anything German always wins my heart (my Husband is German)! <3
  • Barbie likes this

#14 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 870 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

Great way to celebrate on our turf!

December 2: 

Serafina Dove 

December 3:

Estelle Josepha 

#15 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:46 AM

Estelle is such a shimmering name just like it's meaning! <3

The Fourth Day Of Advent:

Arabella Soraya Hope! The name of my Precious Baby who is so FULL of Hope, the theme of the First Week of Advent!! <3

#16 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:11 PM

4th December: Chance Gabriel

#17 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

December 4th - Seraphina Joy (I feel like I kind of copied Emily, but I really love Seraphina, because the meaning has something to do with angels and I find angels to be fascinating.  And Joy is a middle name I just love.

#18 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

LOVE Seraphina Joy!!! <3 How BEAUTIFUL!! Joy is one of my favourite middle names too! :D

#19 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

December 3:

Estelle Josepha 

December 4: 

Balthasar Yule 

#20 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

4th December: Chance Gabriel

Chance Gabriel is SO Funky!! I'm planning to use Gabriel too! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users