• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#41 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

:) thank you! I do my best.

#42 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

Today I'm going to use Winter Gabrielle
  • Sunny Mummy! :) likes this

#43 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

Angelika Felicity

"angel of joy"

#44 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:21 AM

8th December: Cole Balthazar

#45 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

Wow!! They are ALL EXQUISITELY stunning!! And the meaning "Angel of Joy!" is SO delightful!! <3

Today I'm going with the name I would really use if we ever have a very Peaceful Baby Girl because today is the beginning of the Second Week of Advent and the Theme is PEACE!!

The 8th Day Of Advent:

Miliani Peace Amira!

"Gentle Caress" "Peace" "Princess"

:D

#46 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:54 AM

9th December: Grace Epiphany

#47 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:58 AM

I LOVE both these names and their meanings and they sound exquisite together!! :D

#48 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:20 AM

The 9th Day Of Advent:

Clara Serena!

"Clear Bright Serenity!"

#49 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

10th December: Klaus Emmanuel

#50 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

You're SO good at GORGEOUS Boys' Names!! :D
  • Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#51 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:50 AM

#52 misshaleyxo

misshaleyxo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:01 AM

Week #1:

1st December - Bianca

2nd December - Viviana

3rd December - Malcolm

4th December - Ada

5th December - Walter

6th December - Nicholas

7th December - Jasmine

Week #2:

8th December - Spencer

9th December - Delphine/Delphinia

10th December - Eulalia

11th December - Arthur

12th December - Finley (boy)

13th December - Cynthia

14th December - I don't think I'm ok with any of the ones they have listed, but the most tolerable would be Boyden. 

#53 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:09 AM

I'm running low on ideas :( Isabella Joy 

#54 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

I'm running low on ideas :( Isabella Joy 

I try searching 'Christmas baby names' when I run out of ideas. Nameberry has a few sources, and there are a couple of other sites that have great ideas too.

I think Isabella Joy is beautiful.

• xxThePumpkinQueenxx and Sunny Mummy! :) like this

#55 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

Isabella Joy is ABSOLUTELY EXQUISITE!! <3 I would seriously call my Christmas Baby Isabella Joy in real life!

*HUGS* As someone who actually IS an Advent/Christmas Baby, and with both my daughters born on Easter Wednesday in separate years, I've had a whole life time of thinking about appropriate names and meanings for Babies born on and around Christian celebrations, so I forgot that this could get hard for others, sorry! *BLUSH* Over the years I've built up my collection of Names by searching appropriate meanings on babynames.com.au and babynames.com. Hannah's idea is a GREAT one too! :)

#56 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:43 PM

Week #1:

1st December - Bianca
2nd December - Viviana
3rd December - Malcolm
4th December - Ada
5th December - Walter
6th December - Nicholas
7th December - Jasmine

Week #2:

8th December - Spencer
9th December - Delphine/Delphinia
10th December - Eulalia
11th December - Arthur
12th December - Finley (boy)
13th December - Cynthia
14th December - I don't think I'm ok with any of the ones they have listed, but the most tolerable would be Boyden.

Oh! I thought you loved Eulalie, which is almost the same as Eulalia, and most of the others sound quite youish too, or do you mean that they aren't very Christmasy?

#57 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

I'll try to catch up:

Aksel Frederick (Aksel, prn like Axel, means "father of peace," Frederick means "peaceful ruler")

Kynaston Asher (the happy, peaceful one)

Solomon Cruz (peaceful cross)

Theodore Conan (little wolf, a gift of God)

Sterling Oliver (peace of the highest quality)

Astrid Caroline (divinely beautiful song of happiness)

Angelica Blythe (joyous, angelic happiness)

Elsa Winter (pledged to God, and obviously, the season)

Thea Holland (Godly)

Eliana Carys (my God has answered in love)

#58 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

Sorry, my Husband turned the computer off when I was finally doing a name in colour and so I've been reading this on my phone over night and am only going to post today's (yesterday's where I live) name when the computer is back up and running again! I can't make anything pretty on my phone and even our computer seems very limited (probably by me being technically illiterate!!)! :( One of the great things about being a member of an international site is that I can stretch my days out for nearly 40 hours! ;)
  • Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#59 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

The Tenth Day Of Advent:

Friederich Matthias!

"Peaceful Ruler" "Gift of God"!

#60 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

Oh BLAST!! After all that the pretty Teal writing STILL didn't work! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users