• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#161 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:39 AM

EPIPHANY:

Epiphany Faith!!

:D

That's it!! May discovering the Joy of the Christ Child Bless you today and always!! <3

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who joined me in Celebrating these 37 Special Days!! :D
  • Barbie likes this

#162 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

I know I already used it, but here it is just for you B)

SARAH TUSCANY FAITH

"Faithful Princess of Tuscany" (you!!!)

<3
  • Sunny Mummy! :) likes this

#163 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

:D :lol: *HUGS* You are SO GORGEOUS!! :D
  • Barbie likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users