6 replies to this topic

#1 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

So, Danny was at our house last night until 1:30am. He's SUCH a doll!
He got to talking about names actually. And, this is super embarrassing so I'd never tell anybody but you guys....I made a secondary list, based on what Danny has told me. x]

It's small, though.

William Ary
Henry Keats
Noah Raymond
Joshua Daniel
Edward Giovanni

Sarah Yvonne
Olivia Robin
Abigail Rose

Melody Rae

William is a family name for Danny: the first boy in each generation has that name. If he has the first boy (between him and his brothers), he gets dibs.

Ary was supposed to be Danny's middle name when he was born, and is his mother's maiden name. He wants to use this middle name on his first son.

Raymond is my father's name.

Daniel is obviously Danny's name.

Giovanni is my maternal grandfather's name.

Sarah is a name Danny really likes. Sarah Yvonne is my maternal grandmother's name. She passed away when my mother was 10.

Melody is Danny's mother's name.

Rae is my sister's middle name, and could also be after my father.

Wow, I am such a creep. ):

#2 coyote19

coyote19

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Traveling, Japan, Languages, and Names : )

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

The names are nice, I really like Ary though I don't think I'd ever use it. Why are you saying you're a creep?

#3 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:46 PM

So I honestly don't think your a creep!
I use to always write my name with my crushes last name....always!
Oh man,...back when I was nerdy..I went through this Hanson phase..........

Anywho!!

I love this name list though! They're all gorgeous names!

#4 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:31 AM

The names are nice, I really like Ary though I don't think I'd ever use it. Why are you saying you're a creep?

I love Ary too. I'm saying I'm a creep because he's my hot neighbor that I have a fat crush on. (:

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:24 AM

Aww, oh Ray!! :rolleyes: This is what us name nerds do! <3 Hehehehe!

William Ary is super handsome!!! I REALLY like it! Is Ary like ah-ree? :) I love how such a gorgeous name has stronge connections to it <3 Lets hope he has he first boy ;)

You already know I adore Henry Keats, and Noah Raymond. Hehe <3 Joshua Daniel is real handsome- very biblical and traditional! Very grounded name. Plus good ties in with people you care about ;)

Edward Giovanni sounds nice together. Normally Giovanni seems to sound too Italian to fit in with other names to me, almost off balance. But I just like how it sounds with Edward. Idk why lol, I just do <3

Sarah and Yyvonne go well together <3 I like! Sarah and William would make a nice sibling set ;) Thats funny how he happens to like the name of your grandmother!

Olivia Robin is lovely, sounds soft and feminine <3 I dislike Robin purely because I read a book with a character named Robyn, and she messed around with the main character and such. (Crank from Ellen Hopkins :/ ). But besides that its nice. They look pleasant as well, when I look at them its pretty <3

Abigail Rose is pretty! I like it <3 Traditional, timeless, and classic <3

Melody Rae is lovely. I like <3

Haha Ray, I'm sure we've all made name lists off of potential/new boyfriends ;) I'm sure as heck I have!!! Probably with every single boy I could :') I'm a sad, sad creature making name lists of boys like I have :l Thankfully I can just stick to lists with Mike for now. Hah. Hah.. hah... :o

<3333

#6 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

I'm pretty guilty of this as well. Although I don't exactly change up my names too much just a middle here and there and try and figure out which of my favorites work with his last name and which would have to be crossed off my list.

I think William Ary is adorable :) and it sort of fits style wise with your favorites Henry Keats and Noah Raymond.

#7 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

I'm pretty guilty of this as well. Although I don't exactly change up my names too much just a middle here and there and try and figure out which of my favorites work with his last name and which would have to be crossed off my list.

I think William Ary is adorable :) and it sort of fits style wise with your favorites Henry Keats and Noah Raymond.

Yeah, William Ary is wonderful. (:
I keep wanting to pronounce it "Ari," but it's actually pronounced "Airy." Hee hee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users