Want: Boy names
Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:48 PM
Here's what I have:
1. Dexter Cassidy - I'm so sorry, future son! I just can't pretend to like Dexter Benjamin as much anymore, Darn you, me, and your love of the Irish and curly hair!
2. Clark Damian - yes I see the initials, and the similarity to number 1's initials
3. Isaac Harvey - yes, breaks the different syllables rule, especially with a 2 syllable last name
4. Simon ______ - Simon needs a middle so badly! I had Simon Dominic, but I don't love
5. Malcolm Arthur or ______ Arthur - I love this combo, but I don't see myself using Malcolm
6. _________ _________ - I really just need more boys names, what do you suggest
Extras: Charles (family name), Mark (ditto), Soren (yes, I have the Danish heritage to pull this off as a middle. Though I don't think Rob will go for it), Warren (only middle), Benjamin (only first. Just mainly like it for the nicknames), & Damon (couldn't use if I used Damian, obviously), Casey (love almost as much as Cassidy)
Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:05 PM
Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:02 PM
2. Clark Damian - I really like Clark, I'm unsure about Damian though..what about Clark Warren?
3. Isaac Harvey - not my style, but it works
4. Simon - Love Simon! Simon Christopher, Simon Charles, Simon Vincent, Simon Davis...like any?
5. Malcolm Arthur - there's something I really like Malcolm Arthur, but I can't pinpoint it
Other name possibilities: Reuben, Byron, Lincoln, Wade, Dean, Duncan, Solomon, Baxter, Patrick, Davis
Hope it helps!
Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:42 AM
Simon Marcus (honoring Mark)
Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:01 PM
Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:45 AM
I don't remember if you had these on your list or not at some point, but I really like these:
Benjamin Casey/Casey Warren
Miles Warren (The combo with Warren that I have on my list!)
Damon Charles/Damon Arthur
And here's a little list of some names you MIGHT like!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users